Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    just to stay on topic, Amanda Tapping both rocks and rules.

Amen to that.

Just had to pop my head in and say all this con news and the news that's on gateworld is exciting...I started off the day totally bummed because it was raining outside, but reading about RDA and all this stuff about AT just totally made my day. Thanks y'all!

And I see 12 guests lurking at the bottom of the page...everybody should come out and play! As long as you like Sam/AT, you're totally welcome here!

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
    My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
    My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
    My Stargate Videos
    It's meant to be!

Comment

well i for one feel as though i've been tricked! and ya know what, i can't even remember what i bet on, so i don't think i have to go through with my part of the deal, whatever that may have been, which i unimportant now, so no need to go checking up.

i think it was something to do with if he comes back i'll give up ben and jerrys or something like that!
      Uh oh looks like the Royal Bookie is going to be busy again
      *goes to look up booked bets* Oh look two B's and none of them being bombs,butts or boobs
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
        *goes to look up booked bets* Oh look two B's and none of them being bombs,butts or boobs
        i can fix that.

Comment

just dropping by to make a post. nothing important, go about your business. just felt like making a post in this thread.

just to stay on topic, Amanda Tapping both rocks and rules.

LOL, I think I was supposed to date a penguin or something if he didn't show up ...

Er, oops ... I think I replied to the wrong post! Well, it was about Myrth and all our wagers about Jack coming back in Episode 200. More than a cameo appearance, eh? Let's see what madcap scenario evolves, considering all the writers will be contributing.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mandysg1
            i can fix that.
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
              LOL, I think I was supposed to date a penguin or something if he didn't show up ...

Er, oops ... I think I replied to the wrong post! Well, it was about Myrth and all our wagers about Jack coming back in Episode 200. More than a cameo appearance, eh? Let's see what madcap scenario evolves, considering all the writers will be contributing.
              Don't worry Dear Royal Hen, you'll get your penguin.
              Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                Mornin all... and the fun just keeps on coming.

Forever - I'll send you what I want on my autograph adn you KNOW what I want for my pic...

Mini - Can I request the pose for the drawing?

Umm... what else were people betting me? I think there's lots of fic coming up soon

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/pr...0060328scifi01
                Laugh, I said I'd give you my personalized autograph, but I can't guarantee she'll write what I ask her to; however, as for the pose you want for the pic, *LOL* keep dreaming love, I don't think Amanda will do that for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                  Just a quick post, as I am still jet lagged, we returned from Vancouver last evening. HOWEVER, my thanks to everyone I met from this fantastic thread and thanks to EVERYONE here on Sam's Thread.....Amanda told me whenever she starts to feel "down", she comes here and reads OUR thread and marvels at the wonderful things we write about her and her character, and it makes her feel better. I was so happy when she said that. So, you all have a fan and a friend in Amanda.

On a side note, MY HUSBAND charmed Amanda, and she let me take their pic, with her hugging him, at the brunch....we were the last table she visited, and he MELTED. I think he's still babbling.

I'll post the pic later...and more good stuff, but you were all right...to meet Amanda is to love her. My admiration, respect and just plain adoration for her now knows NO bounds. She is one truly beautiful woman, inside and out.

OK, I've gushed enough......
                  Dear Royal Physician

Methinks you had the best therapy possible - finally meeting Amanda! How lovely (and humbling for us) that she does check in at Samanda on occasion.

Can't wait to hear more and see hubby and the Royal Highness!

Did all the Samandans pose for at least one group shot?!

Jester

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                    Don't worry Dear Royal Hen, you'll get your penguin.
                    Mon Dieu, this should prove very, very interesting ...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      tehy do have some good movies/shows

but they also have a steady diet of '_____ life story' quickly done movies....mostly shot in vancouver where the cost is cheap

watch a lot of lifetime and you'll see a lot of familiar faces
                      Yes, this is where out-of-work actors tend to show up for at least one gig ... and even working actors - don't forget Abby Lord with Amanda is a Lifetime movie, I believe. It seems to be a melting pot for agents looking for opportunities for their clients.

Comment

Has anyone seen the photo of our very own lovely MajorSam on the Gateword Dinner report (main page)?
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                          Has anyone seen the photo of our very own lovely MajorSam on the Gateword Dinner report (main page)?
                          i have now. very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            What? No orangerator????!!!!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth

Mini - Can I request the pose for the drawing?
                              LOL That'd be kinda pushin' it - considering I bet you he WOULD be in the episode (plus a Sam/Jack dialogue/scene/mention). Still waiting on that last part, but it's looking good too, eh? Pfft... I'm getting DRUNK at AT2 looks like! Woohoo! Teehee...

geeeek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Well there's no hiding now for Majorsam she may end up with her own groupies
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X