Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deejay435
    Yeah. When I first tried to find a place with rotating sigs I googled it and got-that PHP script stuff. I just stared blankly, closed the page and went and got an ice-cream.

Untill/Unless randomimage goes back up I'll just keep changing my signature to the photobucket image I want to use. Not ideal at all. But...I'm a dunderhead when it comes to scripts.
    Funny you say that.... cos I got out an ice cream too!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Who cares, I say. Idiots will be idiots will be idiots whether it be over a tv show, or real life stuff-some people are just very narrow minded and make up their minds and keep them made up no matter what the evidence to the contrary. Those aren't the kinds of people whose opinions mean very much to me. I figure, if I get all up in arms over the opinions of idiots-then I'm not thinking much better than they are.
      exactly. who cares a fig what they say? only they do. and only because they seem to have this 'sam is the root of all evil' philosophy

to heck with them. Let them think/feel what they want. They have to live with themselves, we don't

don't waste your time worrying about the opinoins of others
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coley

... On a lighter note 1Speed is over helping me with packing and taking things to the tip. He's now gone to get a curry (on me of course) and tonight he gets to see Chimera. I can't wait for his eyes to pop out on stalks!!

Grace, Fallout and Chimera - Plenty of Sam - the good old days!!
        http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...SamChimera.jpg

"1speed, my what big eyes you have!"

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal

My goodness. You damn near killed me, CG!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SNOGGING PICARD!
            WHEN YOU "TREK" OVER HERE
            ENJOY SOME CAKE AND BIRTHDAY CHEER!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...akeCandles.jpg

Comment

Hi all from Vancouver

I just got back to the hotel from the set tour. Had a great time - We spent more time on the Atlantis Set than the SGC set. This year they took pictures of us in front of the Atlantis Gate. The Village set looks very different than it did last year. We went in one room that is a hot set - they will be filming in it on Monday morning so it was fully dressed. We were able to go into the new Daedalus (sp?) set. It has been moved to the Bridge studio. Talked with one of the production assistants on Atlantis and he was telling us about the big Ronon heavy story the just finished shooting. He said it was the biggest Atlantis episode they have shot to date. Lots of things blowing up and on fire.

The internet access at the hotel is not working very well which is way I have not posted anything sooner. I'm having trouble uploading my pictures so when I get them up I will let you know. I have been able to get a few of the Vancouver area from Thursday and Friday morning upload so if you would like to see them here is the web site.

Well off to lunch and then it's Gary Jones, Joe F., Michael S. & Martin Gero on stage -
              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

For me-I don't particularly care for most of the other shows, so it wasn't such a difficult choice-I only had to choose between two: Lost and SG1.

I wonder why they don't have a leading male and leading female category? Was there ever a best ensemble cast choice before? And if so, did SG1 never win?
                What I found interesting about the noms was that SG1 was the only show to specify which season's cast was nominated. Lost has had several cast additons this season, as a matter of fact, I voted for Anna Lucia's character for best newcomer. But Lost's nom is just for Lost-not "Lost-season 2". I don't follow BSG or the 4400 enough to know how their casts have changed over the last two seasons. But I know Smallville has also had cast additons over the course of it's run.
                Well I did some research, (so it's not just from my memory ) and yes they did have a leading male and female category in the past. RDA has won, and I believe the last female to win was Jolene Blalock for Enterprise, and there was a clip where RDA says thanks for their second award ( fav show)
                So yes for some reason they have changed the categories
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                  Funny you say that.... cos I got out an ice cream too!
                  Woo Hoo for ice-cream!

And randomimage.net is working again.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal

Does this mean 1speed is the Big, Bad Wolf?

Comment

Happy Birthday

scifi_girl
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

My goodness. You damn near killed me, CG!!
                        Lets see if we can give TJ (among others) a heart attack
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

*grabs Amanda by the leash round her neck and takes her home*

Oh my goodness! I haven't ever seen a pic that revealing before.

Comment

*grabs Amanda by the leash round her neck and takes her home*

Oh my goodness! I haven't ever seen a pic that revealing before.
                            *checks TJ's pulse* rapidly beating, but at least it's still beating
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                              *checks TJ's pulse* rapidly beating, but at least it's still beating
                              Only just!

Comment

NC

Comment

Working...
                                X