Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    Okay Lys I did this just for you

Everybody Sing along

joyeux anniversaire à vous

joyeux anniversaire cher Lys

First, thank you all of you for the birthday wishes.
    Lida, I'm very happy to learn that you finally can go to the Vancouver con and that Mac is doing better. Have a great time and use every bit of your memory card
    Mandy !!!!!! Do you really think I'm this old and have to blow so many candles today ?
    And, psst, before Tracy tells you, it's 'chère Lys' because last time I checked I was still a girl.

Spiced Blue Jello for everyone !
    Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
      [/CENTER]
      First, thank you all of you for the birthday wishes.
      Lida, I'm very happy to learn that you finally can go to the Vancouver con and that Mac is doing better. Have a great time and use every bit of your memory card
      Mandy !!!!!! Do you really think I'm this old and have to blow so many candles today ?
      And, psst, before Tracy tells you, it's 'chère Lys' because last time I checked I was still a girl.

Spiced Blue Jello for everyone !
      Well I used one of those oh so reliable internet translators, and they don't ask questions about SEX, Um neither will I, that's your business

Edit: Oh and I picked that cake specially for you
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
        (The continuing soapy opera of Lida)

OK, I promise, this my last post OT....I will be going to Vancouver. I picked up Mac this morning and he is doing very well, so I re-booked my flight for tomorrow! I'm so happy he is OK, now I just have to re-pack and buy a few things. I'll take tons of pictures of AT...I bought a 2meg memory card for my new camera, so I'll be able to shoot 1100 pics. Think that will be enough?

Thank you all for your fantastic support. I wish you were all going to be in Vancouver, as I'd love to give you all BIG HUGS. See you next week, same Sam-time, same Sam-chanel.
        (((( Lida )))
        sending you a big hug and best wishes for your trip, have fun
        and I am so glad to hear about Mac
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

OK, I promise, this my last post OT....I will be going to Vancouver. I picked up Mac this morning and he is doing very well, so I re-booked my flight for tomorrow! I'm so happy he is OK, now I just have to re-pack and buy a few things. I'll take tons of pictures of AT...I bought a 2meg memory card for my new camera, so I'll be able to shoot 1100 pics. Think that will be enough?

Thank you all for your fantastic support. I wish you were all going to be in Vancouver, as I'd love to give you all BIG HUGS. See you next week, same Sam-time, same Sam-chanel.
          LIDA!! Soooo glad to hear that Mac is doing better and that you're going out to the con. Please have an amazing time there -- you deserve it! *hugs* We'll be waiting for you when you get back!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Lida, have fun, take lots of pictures, and I'm glad that Max is OK.

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Gentlebeings,

I’ve just had an idea, and me and my DVD’s are 20 miles apart at the moment.

Does anyone recall if it’s specified anywhere in canon that it was Jacob Carter who encouraged Sam in her plan to join the Air Force and become an astronaut? I’m taking the “I’ve gotten you onto the astronaut list!” conversation as a pretty present / guilt offering, not necessarily reflecting prior commitment to Sam’s goal on Jacob’s part.

I’m wondering if it was Mom Carter (by the Gods that woman needs a name ) that encouraged Sam in her ambitions, not Jacob, and that was one of the sources of the one-time rift between them.

(Yes, my naquadah powered Mark IX mental image generator is at it again. What if Mrs. Carter was the ‘military scientist’ backer in Sam’s family? What if she was also Mark’s - ? – (non-military ) backer. (I always see Mark Carter as a DA in San Diego, for some reason – DA, friend’s a cop, makes sense to me, but, then, that’s me. My mental image generator is also certain his wife’s a doctor. No explanation – go figure! ) And Jacob expected Mark to follow him into the military, and Sam to give him beautiful grandchildren. How would that have launched, or propelled, the Carter Wars after Mom Carter’s death? What did Selmak say to Jacob (and how often ) about his family situation that somehow succeeded in extracting Jacob’s cranium from his derriere on that subject? And how would it come back to haunt Sam after Jacob’s death, with Mark and Mrs. Mark and the Carterettes at the funeral…)

Any thoughts would be gratefully accepted...

Simha
              (headdesking because she doesn't need another story idea)
              ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Whoo hoo! So glad everything's working out for ya, Lida! You're gonna have a blast!

Comment

That's so good to hear. Glad Mac is doing better and that you get to go. Getting away should be really good for you. Looking forward to the 1100 pics you're going to take. Have fun.
                  sigpic

Comment

/me gasps dramatically

mon voix?! mon voix?! It's your BIRTHDAY?!

Happy Birthday, Lys!!!
                    Make sure you eat lots of cake today! Here's to many, many more!

Comment

So all you happy Samandans heading out to the convention this weekend, hope you have a blast and a half! Take lots of photos - and admit it, how many of you are signed up to have your photo taken with THOR?

If it were me, I'd gun to be in a photo with AT *and* Thor. Wonder if they're going to do those... lol

Seriously, have FUN guys! And play safe.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Sam/Thor forever!!! That photo would be incredible to see!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                          /me gasps dramatically

mon voix?! mon voix?! It's your BIRTHDAY?!

Happy Birthday, Lys!!!

Make sure you eat lots of cake today! Here's to many, many more!
                          How is it that everyone wants me to switch gender for my birthday ? First Mandy, now you Spaz. Me very confused.

But thank you Spaz !
                          Erm, me looks up, watches Spaz's dream team. Gasps ! Where's my favourite Kelownan ? Right, he's in the kitchen baking cake for me.
                          Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

a very happy birthday to you Lys

Comment

have a great time everyone who is going conning!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                                How is it that everyone wants me to switch gender for my birthday ? First Mandy, now you Spaz. Me very confused.

But thank you Spaz !
                                Erm, me looks up, watches Spaz's dream team. Gasps ! Where's my favourite Kelownan ? Right, he's in the kitchen baking cake for me.
                                Oops! My French is... rather pathetic...

and ya see, your fave Kelownan WAS baking a cake.

It all started when he got the bright idea to make a multi-layered cake for ya.

He read up on the subject and everything.

Nevertheless, when he fought with the kitchen... He lost.

And the Weather Channel was wrong (again) about the forecast that day.

And Teal'c ate all of the frosting. And tied Jonas up when he complained.

When Sam finally let him go, it was with a heavy heart that she told him you had already come and gone. Jonas was NOT a happy camper.

How is THAT, ma voix?

Comment

Working...
                                X