X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...double bump...

*pictures courtesy of The Amanda Tapping Fanclub

Comment

I can host it Sky if no-one's already volunteered.. I have pretty much unlimited web space.

Originally posted by Skydiver
      we can do that, get folks saying/waving hi

i can even edit it if folks want. i have the software at work.

the only hard part i have is uploading it. i don't have anywhere to host it...but i might be able to arrange something, presuming the file doesn't get too big. i gotst a friends with plenty of web space
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
        Okay how about a walk down memory lane in Season 3

"Into the Fire"

Sam talks with Makepeace and goes back in alone to help save the day

"Seth"

We see her love for her father

and her determination

"Fair Game"

She is promoted to the rank of Major

and saves one that harmed her in the past

"Legacy"

She is not effected by Machellos killing device but Daniel, Jack, Teal'c & Janet are

"Learning Curve"

She is in her element as a scientist

"Point of View"

Two Sams need I say more?

"Deadman Switch"

She gets zapped

But able to give Jack the thumbs up

"Demons"

Remember when the team showed they really cared for each other when one was in trouble?

Well thats enough for tonight I'll finish the season later
        You've outdone yourself on these photocaps, tsaxlady! It's one thing to pull photos up but you have given us some rare moments that really capture Sam's personality and essence. Beautiful closeups too. Thanks so much - I love these photos!

Comment

Not got much to say tonight, but I just wanted to comment on how great tsax's screencaps of Sam from season3 are. And also Kat's piccies of Amanda.

Lovely.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Oooooh, piccies! Love the season three ones that you've captured. There are some great emotions captured here -- all that is Sam. Lovely!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Okay this is off topic but sorta related.

Now that s9 is over and we are faced with reruns, did anyone see what Scifi put on after SG on Friday. As if they aren't having problems already with slipping ratings they follow SG with Dr. Who I tried to watch it, and I do mean try but I couldn't get through even 10 mins. I tried flipping back sometime during the second hour to see if it got better but when
              Spoiler:
              the people dressed as trees walked into the room
              I was ready to give up on Scifi

On the other hand Vegas was good
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Oooh, that sounds bad. No, I saw the previews and I wasn't too keen on the idea. I skipped that one. My friends and I actually holed up with "Jurassic Park" and some "Star Trek" tapes this Friday as opposed to trying out the show. Sci-fi is making me nervous; I really don't understand why the ratings are slipping like they are, but I really don't think that their lineup this past Friday is any sort of solution.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                  But hold on, what's the healing thing called? That's not called the hand device? ::gibber::
                  Originally posted by scarimor
                  I thought that was "the healing device" :whimper:
                  Yesterday I felt goofy for not making the connection that 'healing thing' + 'device' = 'healing device'.

This morning I should feel vindicated because I'm watching Frozen and at 38 minutes, Tok'Ra guy says, "His condition is beyond the healing of a hand device."

My moment of glory is short-lived, however, because I was supposed to have rewatched Frozen a coupla days ago.

(I did scan a few other transcripts, though, and it does appear that 'hand device' usually refers to the ribbon device.)

P.S. Sam and Jan are great in Frozen.
                  Last edited by DEM; 19 March 2006, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                    Yesterday I felt goofy for not making the connection that 'healing thing' + 'device' = 'healing device'.

This morning I should feel vindicated because I'm watching Frozen and at 38 minutes, Tok'Ra guy says, "His condition is beyond the healing of a hand device."

My moment of glory is short-lived, however, because I was supposed to have rewatched Frozen a coupla days ago.

(I did scan a few other transcripts, though, and it does appear that 'hand device' usually refers to the ribbon device.)

P.S. Sam and Jan are great in Frozen.
                    Thanks Dem for confusing us even more
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                      Thanks Dem for confusing us even more
                      just our beloved in all its plot-holey glory.
                      sigpic
                      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

NC

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                          just our beloved in all its plot-holey glory.
                          Don't you just love that big, blue, round thing. Nope, not the Stargate, I mean the Plothole generator.

And big Happy Birthday to Jckfan!!!!
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                            Okay this is off topic but sorta related.

Now that s9 is over and we are faced with reruns, did anyone see what Scifi put on after SG on Friday. As if they aren't having problems already with slipping ratings they follow SG with Dr. Who I tried to watch it, and I do mean try but I couldn't get through even 10 mins. I tried flipping back sometime during the second hour to see if it got better but when
                            Spoiler:
                            the people dressed as trees walked into the room
                            I was ready to give up on Scifi

On the other hand Vegas was good
                            I did warn you all over in Blue Jello Corner. I really can't stand the new Dr Who. It's just too bizarre. But it got rave reviews here in the UK. Yes, I am suddenly ashamed of my nationality. Although technically I can apply for German citizenship. Yes. That might be the way to go.
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Happy Birthday to Jckfan

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular

NC
                                Wow, thanks for the cake, NearlyCircular! I'm happy to share, so everyone help yourself to a piece.

I've been terribly remiss in wishing happy birthday to others.

Comment

Working...
                                X