Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
    Spoiler:
    The best one I've read (and I am biased) is the "proposal" in Garden of the Gods. I think it's perfect!
    I tried to write a proposal in Staff Blast (the Christmas fic) but I think it ended up as being a little too cheesy. Far, far too cheesy, in fact.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
      OK - a new wager for a THURSDAY morning. In keeping with the theme of S10's 200th episode wager(s), here's mine.

I wager that not only will RDA be in the 200th episode, BUT...

-> He will go to Vancouver to shoot and have new scenes to do, complete with (new) dialogue between him and Carter AND there will be an allusion, if not more, to their 'relationship'.

-> Sam Carter will do (or say) something hilariously silly/funny.

If I'm wrong, I'll make a (NEW) 11x14 print-quality (high-res) Sam Carter sketch available to anyone on this group who writes and asks for one.

If I'm right, one of you AT2-attending folks has to buy me an orange or a raspberry martini at GABIT! (Any takers?!)

If I'm only PARTLY right (on either count), I'll draw and make the high-res version of the new sketch available anyway.

minigeeeek

ge^4k, I like the way you think! I'm not going to GABIT, but these kinds of wagers are very interesting... Is someone keeping track of them all?

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
        ge^4k, I like the way you think! I'm not going to GABIT, but these kinds of wagers are very interesting... Is someone keeping track of them all?
        We need a Royal Bookie! Any takers?!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          Hmmm... Does Mandy have a Royal position? If not, I nominate her!

Comment

LOL, brilliant idea!! Anyone up to the task?!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
              Well, she's only doing fertilization management right now and I think she could easily fit this into her schedule.

Oh yea, what say, RFA?!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                LOL, brilliant idea!! Anyone up to the task?!
                Well, occasionally, very occasionally mind you, I do have my moments of usefulness

Comment

...and Teryl's on the homepage today, gods bless her.
                  I think it's great that she's finding a niche in the Lifetime/Hallmark movies and whatever. She's with Katee Sackhoff (BSG) another one of my favorites in this upcoming movie.

Wouldn't it be great if Amanda and Teryl end up doing a telemovie together?

Comment

Well, occasionally, very occasionally mind you, I do have my moments of usefulness
                    Yes, when you're not busy restocking the bar with the RA's homemade sloe gin and Guinness in case Jack O'Neill should drop by.

BTW, have you completed the Old Hag's Official Royal Bar Drink Selection?! hint, hint

Comment

OK - a new wager for a THURSDAY morning. In keeping with the theme of S10's 200th episode wager(s), here's mine.

I wager that not only will RDA be in the 200th episode, BUT...

-> He will go to Vancouver to shoot and have new scenes to do, complete with (new) dialogue between him and Carter AND there will be an allusion, if not more, to their 'relationship'.

-> Sam Carter will do (or say) something hilariously silly/funny.

If I'm wrong, I'll make a (NEW) 11x14 print-quality (high-res) Sam Carter sketch available to anyone on this group who writes and asks for one.

If I'm right, one of you AT2-attending folks has to buy me an orange or a raspberry martini at GABIT! (Any takers?!)

If I'm only PARTLY right (on either count), I'll draw and make the high-res version of the new sketch available anyway.

minigeeeek
                      As much as I would like the picture I hope that RDA is in the 200th spisode in a meaningful way
                      Joanne

Comment

Yes, when you're not busy restocking the bar with the RA's homemade sloe gin and Guinness in case Jack O'Neill should drop by.

BTW, have you completed the Old Hag's Official Royal Bar Drink Selection?! hint, hint
                        At this point I'll escape to tonight's debate on teaching creationism in schools *sigh*. Seriously, I will get round to it at some point. I've had a few ideas for Samandan Cocktails, I want to try them out but I'll have to wait til I get back to Nottingham where my parents have a fully stocked drinks cupboard.

Comment

Originally Posted by the dancer of spaz

Well, she's only doing fertilization management right now and I think she could easily fit this into her schedule.

Oh yea, what say, RFA?!
                          Wow I'm gone for a few hours and I'm nominated Royal Bookie
                          I think I may need the help of the Royal Accountant to keep all these bets in order
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

LOL ....brilliant ...amazing... fab idea

Comment

Well I see that tonight's episode is Out of Mind Sally you shouldn't read the rest of this post
                              Spoiler:
                              I said no peeking Sally
                              Spoiler:
                              it's one of my fav episodes because
                              Spoiler:
                              last warning Sally, don't want you to have a S/J shipper heart attack
                              Spoiler:
                              Jack finds Sam nekked only covered with that blanket, and I don't think it's her back he's looking at
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Rock on royal bookie!!!

I was going to plead with someone to keep track of the bets

Nice one mini.... [me likes]!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X