sally

One word : Never !
    Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Happy Birthday ChopinGal !

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

Sir, just to be totally clear. You should also know I watch out for and protect the Samandan Poet Laureate and song lyricist.

Happy Birthday, CG!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CG!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
            Yes I have a little free time at the moment. Well I really just need a break from work we are in contract negotiations and they are not going very well so I need a break from school work.

Sky I hear what you are saying. I like Claudia Black but I really really really (well you get the idea) did not like Vala when the character was first introduced. When they started making some changes in the character and having her not be so over the top I have liked the change. But as Thor said I feel like I'm waiting for the other footware to drop and we get the over the top Vala again.
            I think and I'm really hoping that the writers and Claudia herself will be able to find a balance in season 10. Well, I trust Claudia here more than the writers, at least some of them...

Comment

Happy BirthDay ChopinGal!!!!!!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday, ChopinGal!!! -- PA sends its love.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                  I think and I'm really hoping that the writers and Claudia herself will be able to find a balance in season 10. Well, I trust Claudia here more than the writers, at least some of them...
                  yeah, the actors seem to h ave more sense than the producers.

now if all those boys with big titles will just listen to and respect the actors

rob seems to like to ignore his actors, but who knows, he's so enamoured of claudia and vala maybe he'll make an exception
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

From one of the old hens to another -

NC

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      yeah, the actors seem to h ave more sense than the producers.

now if all those boys with big titles will just listen to and respect the actors

rob seems to like to ignore his actors, but who knows, he's so enamoured of claudia and vala maybe he'll make an exception
                      Farscape writers were inviting Claudia to the writing office and listened to her suggestions, as well as the directors on set, in fact sometimes her ideas turned out to be the best ones at the end of the day. I suppose David Kemper, whom Rob knows well, as they wrote together one of the best SG-1's episodes, season 1 'There But For The Grace Of God', would advice Rob to better listen to Claudia

Comment

here's hoping. he tends to ignore amanda - or has in the past - but it seems that rob's feelings for all things vala might actualy serve the character well if it allows him to see beyond his personal preferences and predelictions and maybe get a glimpse of the big picture
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                          GMTA Mandy. I just found Stix's link on her sig, and am reading her stories as we speak. Knife Edge of Madness almost made me cry.
                          In a good way, I hope? Thanks, Deejay...

My LJ

Comment

Happy Birthday Chopin Gal!!!!!

May your day be filled with joy.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                              I'm the one at the back licking my armpit
                              This was a very strange thing to read before scrolling down to see the picture it referred to.

My LJ

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHOPIN GAL!
                                LET IT ROCK!

Just sayin', have the best B-Day ever!
                                MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                                sigpic
                                Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Working...
                                X