smooches

i have my own groupies
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
      yeah, i know the story. but its funner to think
      Spoiler:
      it's arthur. i think sam should get pregnant from that shock that went along the gate--that's waht happened to vala right?
      now that would be interesting. i'm prefer sam to get
      Spoiler:
      pregnant the old fashioned way <with jack's help of course >.

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        now that would be interesting. i'm prefer sam to get
        Spoiler:
        pregnant the old fashioned way <with jack's help of course >.

sally
        Ah, that show would need a higher rating
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

i'm currently reading the episode thread for 'camelot', and i can't believe how BORING it is. not just post after post, but page after page of nothing but talking about space ships. yes, our 'new' audience is a great addition...

k, back to reading about 'camelot'. god help me

sally
          Oh, thank god it's not just me. I've made a post for just about every episode this season, but can't quite muster the gumption to contribute to the Camelot thread. I know that whatever critical thoughts I post are just going to be swallowed up in the inescapable pit of CGI, a meek, unwelcome whisper lost in the orgiastic bacchanalia of tech.

Sorry for the off topic. Go Carter.

PS
          I liked much of Camelot, but also found much to dislike. Still, I have to join in on the Martin Wood love. That guy is a superhero. Martin Wood's direction for that episode was awesome; it was by far the most visually appealing direction of the season. And he gets the best performances out of the actors. It makes me sad to see his talents wasted on those boring, stilted Atlantis sets. Just my opinion of course.

Comment

i saved most of my camelot thoughts for the review i do for jackfic.

some parts were good, other parts were dull and it was a lot like crusade in a way...a 43 minute set up for the upcoming season

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by golfbooy
              Oh, thank god it's not just me. I've made a post for just about every episode this season, but can't quite muster the gumption to contribute to the Camelot thread.
              Ack! Now you tell us. I suppose I can stop waiting and watching for your review then, eh?

Harumph.
              Last edited by DEM; 11 March 2006, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                Well last nights episode was okay. There were some really nice moments and some easily forgettable moments. But it did leave me wanting more Stargate so I went back and watched the end of S2 and the start of S3 this morning.

While I was at it I did a few new caps for myself and my shippy friends I thought I would post this one for captioning

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/tsaxlady/SJ.jpg
                i don't have a cap in me right now (but THANK YOU for the shippy sentiments). but i'd like to comment on this ep.

when sam and jack are hiding behind some earth bumpiness, i think *amanda* was sick. i know i have the cap for this, but since i have *hundreds* of pics saved on my hard drive, i don't want to go hunting for it. anyhoo, i bet skydiver's money that amanda was sick at one part of filming this ep.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

during out of mind/into the fire?

i know that rda sounded sick. when he yelled at makepeace, his voice was kinda rough, like he had a sore throat

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    during out of mind/into the fire?

i know that rda sounded sick. when he yelled at makepeace, his voice was kinda rough, like he had a sore throat
                    you made me go look for it (though i knew it was early into my pic saving frenzy ). anyhoo, here it is:

i think amanda looks under the weather, like she had a cold. the entire scene with sam up on that earth bump with jack... i think she had a cold.

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

you made me go look for it (though i knew it was early into my pic saving frenzy ). anyhoo, here it is:

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/8426/44n2531fw.jpg

i think amanda looks under the weather, like she had a cold. the entire scene with sam up on that earth bump with jack... i think she had a cold.

sally
                      Maybe she was just feeling cold after hugging Jack to help defrost him
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Fly-by post!

Thanks to those of you who e-mailed to comment on the Camelot Episode Tag story I uploaded last night. But when I read through it today, I wasn't satisfied, so I reworked it tonight.

Here's the link to the new story for anyone who wants it: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2840123/1/

I haven't changed that much.....just some rough spots I thought were created by haste and the fact that I had been up a long time when I wrote it. A little obsessive? Maybe. But I like it better now.

Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                          Ack! Now you tell us. I suppose I can stop waiting and watching for your review then, eh?

Harumph.
                          See, now I'm going to be all self conscious, not know what to write, etc., etc., humble platitudes, etc., etc., false humility. I'll try and toss something off tommorrow. Thanks for the gentle prodding, though.

Unless, of course, it's all just a ruse and you're waiting for me to post so that you can tear it to shreds, tell me I'm not a true fan, and banish me to realm of "crazy old team fan".

(Sam smilies make this on topic, right?)

Comment

sally
                            Hmmm... Excuse my denseness, but how did you gather that she was sick during the filming of this episode? Did someone mention it at one point or something?

Comment

Originally posted by golfbooy
                              See, now I'm going to be all self conscious, not know what to write, etc., etc., humble platitudes, etc., etc., false humility. I'll try and toss something off tommorrow. Thanks for the gentle prodding, though.

Unless, of course, it's all just a ruse and you're waiting for me to post so that you can tear it to shreds, tell me I'm not a true fan, and banish me to realm of "crazy old team fan".
                              Actually, I too am looking for your weekly review. I geniunely enjoy your posts; they're so in-depth and -dare I say it?- insightful. And the sole purpose of my tracking you down to this thread is to ask where your review is! I agree that it seems like the majority of the thread right now comprises of discussions of the last 5 minutes of the battle.. perhaps your review will change that and actually involve character-centric topics.

And, umm.. to stay on topic myself.. I really found the scene with Sam all alone to be one of the most powerful moments of the episode. She was so *utterly* alone.. though she could see what's going on, all she could hear was silence.. and it must have seem very unreal to her.. to be so close and yet so removed.

Comment

Sally here is another pic from Into The Fire that is not so blurry
                                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X