No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well last nights episode was okay. There were some really nice moments and some easily forgettable moments. But it did leave me wanting more Stargate so I went back and watched the end of S2 and the start of S3 this morning.

While I was at it I did a few new caps for myself and my shippy friends I thought I would post this one for captioning

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
      Well last nights episode was okay. There were some really nice moments and some easily forgettable moments. But it did leave me wanting more Stargate so I went back and watched the end of S2 and the start of S3 this morning.

While I was at it I did a few new caps for myself and my shippy friends I thought I would post this one for captioning

Jack: "General Hammond, sir, I swear I only wanted to show my sidearm to Carter."
      Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
        yeah, i know the story. but its funner to think
        Spoiler:
        it's arthur. i think sam should get pregnant from that shock that went along the gate--that's waht happened to vala right?
        whack!!!!

don't even joke about that.

now that they have claudia they can save the scifi cliches for he and leave our sam alone
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
          I'm not big on the "humor" of PDL either. I wonder if he was theone that came up with the design of the ori ship? Does the ship look like toilet bowls to anyone else?

On another topic since it seems quiet here. In a Sam whumping fic... do you still consider it Sam whumping if she isn't physically hurt. If she is going through some tough emotional battle is it still Sam whumping or is it considered angst?? I'm taking a break from my fanfic.
          I actually do find deluise funny for the most part. he used to be much funnier though. he does have some balance between talking about the show and then just making jokes, but unfortunately he tends to make jokes over parts that i want explained or just plain talked about!

again though, he did used to be funnier. apparently he's had mail telling him not to mention amanda tappings "big doe eyes" again, and not to discuss certain elements of his humour... personally i don't have a problem with anyone complimenting AT. but i do love him when he goes all shippy.
          still though, MW's got to be the best.

Comment

Sam: Ah Sir, what is Teal'c...doing?
            Jack: Um, I think it's a Jaffa thing, maybe you should stop looking Carter.
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally Posted by starprops
              My birthday is August 12th...
              Originally Posted by Tracy Jane
              I'm not far away from you... I'm an August 3rd girl.
              Originally Posted by Mandysg1
              Wow look at all of us Leo's, Aug 21st here (1 week before Amanda's)
              Wow lots of August B-days - mine is August 4th.

Here's a little picture of us getting together for our birthdays
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Poor sky... have they given you a cap complex?

Ok after watching Camelot I feel like I have for most of the season.. can't explain this but I feel like there's a lot on the screen but not much really happening. Maybe it's just because the Ori don't scare me, not even a little bit.

We know
                Spoiler:
                that the whole team will survive, so I guess I'll just wait and see what magic bullet rescue they'll pull out next year. Then brace myself for a demon!baby!spawn!of!evil!destroyer!of!worlds!saved!by!a!mothers!love!deargodiwan nagetoff! plot. Of course I'm still hoping I'm greviously wrong about that... who knows, maybe Sony are listening and we'll see something really really cool in 10.
                Personally I'm convinced 200 will be something special and I'm actually quite giddy about it.

Originally posted by Skydiver
                I Cap When I Want To.

I honestly just get lazy when i'm posting here. I make so many typos that i have to go back and fix that doing the caps just slows me down more

i will try to be better though.
                sigpic

Comment

Ok so i saw Camelot - It was far better than i hoped. I thought it was an excellent episode - in my opinion, if there is one thing you can count on the powers that be, it's a great finale. I thought it was a bit better than the Atlantis Finale- but that was really great too.

If i was to rate Season 9 as a whole - I would put it above Season 1 of SG1 but not as good as the rest - Compared to some seasons it was not that far off, but to some others, it was miles away.
                  Overall i would still say its a really good season. not what it was but still better than anything else out there (equal with Atlantis though). And i know this may come as a shock to some - but in my opinion, even though i think BSG is a pretty good show - that i look forward to each week - Season 9 still blows it out of the water!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by starprops
                    My birthday is August 12th...

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Tracy Jane
                    I'm not far away from you... I'm an August 3rd girl.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Mandysg1
                    Wow look at all of us Leo's, Aug 21st here (1 week before Amanda's)

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by tsaxlady
                    Wow lots of August B-days - mine is August 4th.

Do lurkers count ?
                    If so add one more to the list of Leos, I'm August 9 th

Comment

Carmen Argenziano. Jacob Carter

Whats this doing in here? you ask, well I have been messing around making some screencaps and it's such a great shot of Sams dad, I couldn't think of a better place to put it.

Here's a nice one of Sam

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                        Do lurkers count ?
                        If so add one more to the list of Leos, I'm August 9 th

If you look carefully, I think I can see you lurking
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Come on, Mandy, I wanna know which two we are!
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            Come on, Mandy, I wanna know which two we are!

I don't know if you can tell from the pic, but TJ was giving one of her French lessons, and I just had to lie down for it
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

One more chapter of Trinkets up

http://www.jackfic.com/emeraldcity/t.../trinkets8.htm

this one set s8 and spoilers for Threads
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Either that or I need to close the bar before class begins.

WWHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Trinkets!
                                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Working...
                                X