sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      what's 'ftw' mean?

sally
      FTW...for the win.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        well, if i knew who bruce w was, maybe.
        sally
        BRUCE WOLOSHYN
        The digital effects supervisor at Rainmaker Animation & Visual Effects for both Stargate SG-1 and Stargate: Atlantis.

He was the guy that [spoiler] patted Sam on the shoulder when she suited up for her EVA
        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Yes I did actually watch the show ... the 2nd airing anyway. I liked Sam in it! Although, I think she could have been in more of the episode. I too liked Daniel doing what he does best as mentioned by others!
          Spoiler:
          I like the part when the Camelot guy is demanding to know why the guy that died had the book, key something or other that allowed them into Merlin’s lab. He was blaming Sg-1 for his death! Sam was the only one bold enough to speak up. Sounds like a true leader to me. Lead in times of triumph and in times of adversity. Daniel was quick to back her up as well.

Teal'c was pretty bold to get captured knowing the L...Alliance would order his death. Fighting Teal'c is always fun.

The excitement on Sam's face when she said she could go out and tamper with the supergate was priceless. I see her childhood dream of being an astronaut coming to the forefront.

Sam watching the fire fight beside the gate was scary. I want Sam to be able to get herself out of this. SHe has a mini computer on her arm right??

My ideas for s10 -

Daniel was sitting down on one of the ships... Does anyone else think that Daniel ascends once again? He can be more active this time around. Hey if they ori can do it then so can daniel. I see tptb using the same story as the harcesis child and instead of oma it's daniel. Daniel is in contact with Sam and Teal'c like before. Sam begins to look at merlins books and study the diagrams, mathematical equations and builds some of the weapons to destroy the ori. Of course my greatest wish is that Jack decides to come back like ChopinGal said earlier. Maybe since we haven't seen Thor or JAck all year it's because JAck is on THor's homeplanet discussing the duties of the fifth race. JAck is an ambassador for Earth on the asgard home planet. Come on do you really think the man who tried to avoid 8 years of paperwork would take a job in Washington? Jack spent a lot of time with the asgard last season. In s10 he comes back with thor, the nox, and the furlings. Even if it is from time to time.
          Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 10 March 2006, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Wow, is it really the season finale for you guys already!?

Hmm, maybe (me hopes me hopes) channel7 will now finally decide they can air the season here.

Ooh, aNd CaN I joIN In tHe RanDoM CaPs tOo??? fuN.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
              §µþ, Whªt Wïth Têh 箪zÿ çªþ§ ïñ Hê®ê Føø£§¿

3hªhª, ï §êê ÿøµ çªþ§ ªñ𠮪ï§ê ÿøµ Tø £êêt §þêªk¡¡ Wïññª®¡
              Hey, that's pretty cool AD .
              *wanders off to experiment*

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular

Ok, that's the original as posted by Mandysg1, but as we all know, Hailey pointed out that there was a mistake. I've attempted to make a correction, but since Sam's explanation of the mistake was a little ambiguous, I did three different corrections. (yes, there are differences between them, some more obvious than others )

NC
                ROFLOL NC . Very very good . Loved it.
                Still laughing.

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Okay, Samanda.....I just couldn't take it. After I saw Camelot last night, I realized it needed an episode tag. I mean, I just couldn't leave Sam hanging there til July, could I?

Here's one Samandan's view of what happened next.

WARNING: Spoilers, spoilers everywhere!

Camelot Episode Tag:
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2838721/1/

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                    Wow I noticed that there was a record number of people on GW tonight. Seems Atlantis was a huge hit. 14,000 + viewing/discussing that episode compared to the 1000+ viewing Camelot. Hmmm maybe that's why they are thinking of sending Sam and Daniel to Atlantis some next year. and sending some of the Atlantis crew to SG-1. Do you think it will bring more ratings for the show?
                    Dont forget that that number is only the total number of views that thread has had. The Atlantis finale aired in Canada months ago, so a good number of people will have already seen it (mainly because its been available via alternative methods of viewing ). Personally I think I enjoyed the SG1 finale better than the Atlantis one, but they were both decent.

Spoiler:
                    There were no big gripes for me. I didn't mind the Mitchell v Black Knight fight this time. The girl pulling the sword out of the stone was pretty cool (she handed it over to Mitchell, because she knew he was a better fighter than her. And fair enough with his Sodan training.), and the end of the fight was fairly amusing I actually thought it was odd that Teal'c went to the Lucian Alliance for help - my first thought was that he was seeking out Ba'al. And of course Daniel was doing what he does best

Sam at the SuperGate was very cool Floating around, helpless to do anything while watching your friends and comrades being killed - great stuff. And unlike the guy who was shot down during the Battle of Midway, Sam was watching a losing fight.

The end with Vala seemed slightly odd. I didn't mind the actual inclusion of Vala, but ending the episode with Vala's contractions seemed a wierd way to have a cliffhanger. A sweeping view over the battlefield with the wreckage of the ships might have been better.
                    Still, it'll be interesting to see who survives and how

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

... By the way, just got through watchin Camelot. I was underwhelmed.....but I do feel a fic coming on.....an episode tag. Later, Samandans!
                      And what a great job you did! Terrific turnaround time ... something's coming and IT'S DARN GOOD ... check out Melissa's fanfic. Oh, it's especially for S/J optimists ...

At least sg-1fan did know what to do with Sam Carter after Season Nine!

Comment

Spoiler:
                        I actually thought it was odd that Teal'c went to the Lucian Alliance for help - my first thought was that he was seeking out Ba'al.

That was my thought too. That would have been great to see.

I tried going over to the Episode thread to see what other people were thinking. But in the first few pages there were several people who decided to put spoilers for season 10 out there, with no tags. Grrr! I have worked very hard to avoid season 10 spoilers.

Comment

Thanks for the Camelot info, guys. And it sounds like it didn't even have Cam-a-lot in it (bad pun but someone had to do it). Still lost on all this BSG talk. Though I know it's a TV show now, all your references lose me. But I'm easily confused.
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Dont forget that that number is only the total number of views that thread has had. The Atlantis finale aired in Canada months ago, so a good number of people will have already seen it (mainly because its been available via alternative methods of viewing ). Personally I think I enjoyed the SG1 finale better than the Atlantis one, but they were both decent.
                            Yes I forgot Atlantis airs weeks or months before SG-1. I didn't watch atlantis or BSG so I'll have to take everyones word on it.
                            Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 11 March 2006, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                              And what a great job you did! Terrific turnaround time ... something's coming and IT'S DARN GOOD ... check out Melissa's fanfic. Oh, it's especially for S/J optimists ...

At least sg-1fanintn did know what to do with Sam Carter after Season Nine!
                              yes I agree it's a good fic! You should check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                Thanks for the Camelot info, guys. And it sounds like it didn't even have Cam-a-lot in it (bad pun but someone had to do it).
                                IMO, that's inaccurate.

Comment

Working...
                                X