Clear All

Page 2 BUMP
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Haha, I love that pic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
        Me too! And right after Heroes was on yesterday.
        Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
          I'm sorry that this is a day late, but

NC
          Lida, you had a birthday, and I missed it? So sorry! Please let me remedy that!

Happy Belated Birthday, Lida!!!!!

And my prayers for you and your family.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
            This may be a bit off topic but I found the funniest SG1 video, I thought I'd share it with you all...it defies description...see for your self
            http://ca.search.yahoo.com/video/vie...&dur=195&src=p
            Mandy! That was awesome! You're right--it defies description!

I'll say one thing, though: Han and Leia did get together in the end!

And speaking or RST, I just saw a West Wing promo, and it looks like they're finally going to
            Spoiler:
            put Josh and Donna together!!!!!

Everyone but Sam & Jack......everyone but Sam & Jack!

Sheesh!

Comment

I find Teal'c especially funny in that video
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                I think that it (Heroes 2) is a fabulous episode.

I have yet to be able to watch Sam's eulogy for Janet without crying.

I love the scene where Jack and Sam talk, and the way Amanda captured her character's mingled feelings of grief for Janet, relief that Jack was okay and what seemed like guilt because of that relief.

If they gave Academy Awards for TV, she would definitely deserve one.
                I agree! And it was definitely Emmy-worthy, but it didn't receive one of those either.....since it's a lower profile "cable cult" series. Not even a nomination!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                  We were talking at one point about convention questions for AT. I wonder what she would think about the fact that she's referred to as one of the Big 3" by die hard fans of the original team? (such as me)
                  That about the BIG 3 and the fact that she is leading the Who Should lead poll by a wide, a VERY WIDE, margin!! Should make her feel good if anyone can get the word to her through a question or by other means at the Con.

(Personally if I were going to this convention I would wear a T-Shirt that depicts the BIG 3 alas I am not going.)
                  Last edited by binkpmmc; 09 March 2006, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                    Hello Samanda, time for another motivational poster ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...stencegeo3.jpg
                    Elaine, this is wonderful! Just what we needed! Please thank Geogirl for us!

Did you see Geogirl's Orlin poster?

I thought you would enjoy that.....

Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                      Is this the magazine everyone is asking about? The link is not to the AT Article but to the Magazine. Thanks to morjana at the Amanda Tapping Club for providing the info. When someone does finally get a chance to read it can you tell us about the article. THanks!!
                      Thanks for posting this ann - That's the one I was talking about (I was a little surprised when it seemed it was a Martial Arts pub - that would be odd). Coley if you do see this one at lunch tomorrow let us know - thnaks much.

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
                        That about the BIG 3 and the fact that she is leading the Who Should lead poll by a VERY WIDE, margin!! Should make her feel good if anyone can gett he word to her through a question or by other means at the Con.

(Personally if I were going to this convention I would wear a T-Shirt that depicts the BIG 3 alas I am not going.)
                        Sadly neither am I am binkwe'll have to mosey on up to the Royal Bar and drink to those who are there while we are here. Hopefully they will post a lot of pics for those of us not going.
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

And speaking or RST, I just saw a West Wing promo, and it looks like they're finally going to
                          Spoiler:
                          put Josh and Donna together!!!!!

Everyone but Sam & Jack......everyone but Sam & Jack!

Sheesh!
                          I'm so excited about The West Wing! I've waited seven years for those two to get together. Now if TPTB can get their act together, my coupling will be complete.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                            Lida, you had a birthday, and I missed it? So sorry! Please let me remedy that!

Happy Belated Birthday, Lida!!!!!

And my prayers for you and your family.....

Let me echo this sentiment. GW was screwy for me yesterday.

Happy Belated Birthday Lida!

My prayers go out to you and your family.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
                              it is a martial arts magazine. I will try and thumb through it tomorrow in lunchtime!!
                              There she goes again!! Hiding behind the bedpans in the pharmacy and sneaking a free peek at the mags!

Would someone tell me why a martial-arts mag is interviewing AT?! She hasn't done any hand-to-hand combat since Emancipation?!!

Okay, RA, give us the scoop! I've skipped ahead here - maybe you've already skimmed the magazine at lunchtime instead of your tuna budgy or fudgie or whatever that sandwich is ...

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                                I'm so excited about The West Wing! I've waited seven years for those two to get together. Now if TPTB can get their act together, my coupling will be complete.
                                Yup! That's all I need too! Just some:

+ = (Happily Ever After!)

Uh......maybe we better take this to the ship thread.....

Comment

Working...
                                X