Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUMP for my birthday
    sigpic
    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Happy Birthday Paradox btw nice pic simple and sweet

Sam and O'neill Forever

Nerrad.
      Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

ParadoxRealities!!
        sigpic

Comment

NC

Comment

Happy Birthday, Paradox Realities!!!

And an extra piece of cake for you because you're a fellow PA girl! Have an amazing birthday!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Ok Sir, Just plug it in and we'll have one great surprise

Happy Birthday

Paradox Realities
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Dumb quetion, I know, but what does 'Hic Comitas Regit' mean?

I'm afraid my knowledge of Latin - if that is Latin - is limited to a few words, titles and obscenities.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                  Dumb quetion, I know, but what does 'Hic Comitas Regit' mean?

I'm afraid my knowledge of Latin - if that is Latin - is limited to a few words, titles and obscenities.
                  It means Kindness reigns here
                  At least that's what I've been told
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                    Happy Birthday, Paradox Realities!!!

And an extra piece of cake for you because you're a fellow PA girl! Have an amazing birthday!

PARADOX REALITIES

Roll out the barrel, Pennsylvania style
                    Another citizen of the keystone state
                    Wishes you Happy Birthday with a smile

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...akeCandles.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia

... Critical acclaim of science fiction/fantasy - if you watch SciFi's made for TV movies, you will understand why "scifi" continues to have a bad rep with most critics. It's an image that persists and will continue to persist as long as the genre is associated with such drek. I still laugh at the mere mention of "Frankenfish." Imagine the horror of a serious critic.
                      Omigosh ... a Frankenfish?! This isn't the one in Jack's pond, is it?!

Comment

And, if I seem confused, at least there are others also ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...uelessgeo4.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                          It means Kindness reigns here
                          At least that's what I've been told
                          Thanks. That's sweet.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                            It's just that I actually can't email you because I don't have an email address . If I can PM you that would mean that I could still be a part of the signature poster and not have to miss out. So thankyou . I will get to work on writing something.
                            I am sorry if it makes it hard for you to organise though. I hate causing things to be difficult.
                            Check your PMs hun.

-

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Happy Birthday ParadoxRealities!!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                                Heroes 2 was on tonight...and all I can say is WOW.

I don't know how long it's been since you've caught that episode...it certainly is a difficult one for me to watch for obvious reasons...but I encourage you to do so for the Sam content alone.

We see her in soldier mode, angry mode, hurting mode and comforted mode. She really doesn't have a whole lot of lines in this one too. So much emotion angst and pathos from so little.

It's just a reminder to me as to how POWERFUL the Sam Carter character is...how NECESSARY she is to the landscape of Stargate SG-1...how BRILLIANT Amanda is to be able to add so many layers of depth and nuance to any scene she's in...and how BLESSED we are that she's still there.

I'd also encourage any PTB to rewatch that episode to see how a real episode with real depth and passion is done and to be reminded how incredible and gifted Amanda truly is.
                                I was thinking the same things as I watched "Heros" 2 last night... ..Except your words were more articulate and eloquent then mine ever would be...

Comment

Working...
                                X