• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    speaking of messing with time....

spoilers for s8's 'moebius'
    Spoiler:
    does anyone think the end of 'moebius', where sam and jack saw the fish in his pond and jack responded 'close enough'... does anyone think the ptb will use this to actually, really, honestly tweak past events to use in their 'new and improved' show? and i mean *really*?

and this does relate to sam (sam/orlin from 'ascension? and sam/martouf from 'ripple effect') - recreating the truth?

sally
    nope. this was a simpsons reference pure and simple as far as i know.
    now hush up before they go getting ideas!
    they could go all buffy on us and make the characters think that dawn, sorry, i mean Cam and Vala, have been there all along!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
      nope. this was a simpsons reference pure and simple as far as i know.
      now hush up before they go getting ideas!
      they could go all buffy on us and make the characters think that dawn, sorry, i mean Cam and Vala, have been there all along!
      Worse yet they might make it into a musical
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
        Worse yet they might make it into a musical
        aaww. hey! i loved that episode! and who doesn't want to see teal'c singing and dancing around? who among you can honestly say that isn't top of your list of things you want to see in your life? honestly now?

and just to stay on topic, i'd say amanda tapping would be wonderful at it, as she is at pretty much everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
          Wow, I was just about to send my second shout out to the lists about the other signature thing for Gabit - now I'm wondering if it'll look like I'm copying Kamil? D'oh Oh well. Then again, maybe it would be easier for folks if they could scan in both greetings at the same time... Actually I think so. Rather than post my note on friday, I think I'll tag it behind Kamil's and maybe people might find it easier to get two scans into their computer at once!
          Well, I guess great minds think alike. Kamil probably heard about the Samandan thing and got his idea from that. Anyway, they're still quite different, aren't they? From what I understand, he just wants signatures... not the messages.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
            aaww. hey! i loved that episode! and who doesn't want to see teal'c singing and dancing around? who among you can honestly say that isn't top of your list of things you want to see in your life? honestly now?

and just to stay on topic, i'd say amanda tapping would be wonderful at it, as she is at pretty much everything else.
            I would love to see a Stargate musical episode, especially if they did it hilariously tongue in cheek. Unfortunately, I think it was done and covered by Buffy. Gate couldn't do it without endless comparisons.

Comment

Love the idea, Skydiver! I'll be sure to send you a signature and a message soon.

As far as "Stargate: The Musical" goes, I would love to see all of them singing and dancing. I could just imagine this big tap dance/jazz number for Sam and the rest of the scientists and a slower, emo song a la "Memories" for Teal'c. Heehee. I'd watch it!!!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                Love the idea, Skydiver! I'll be sure to send you a signature and a message soon.

As far as "Stargate: The Musical" goes, I would love to see all of them singing and dancing. I could just imagine this big tap dance/jazz number for Sam and the rest of the scientists and a slower, emo song a la "Memories" for Teal'c. Heehee. I'd watch it!!!
                I think I'd have to raid the Royal Bar before sitting down to watch that one.
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

LOL! Might be necessary to get into the...right frame of mind. I don't know if everyone would be able to handle it.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

i'm tellin' ya. teal'c with a top hat and one of those canes.... oh yeah.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIDA
                      Have some blue jello on me
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

The character of Samantha Carter changed much in Season 9 in my opinion. She's funnier... and more outgoing. Not saying it's bad. Just different. In crusade, she seems to say Kawoosh for the first time in the whole series. The old Carter would say unstable vortex or something like that. I guess it's outgoing and wild Mitchell. Just.. different.. what do you think?

Comment

Oh yeah. And even then you have to ask yourself, "Is this gonna be enough?"

Comment

Yea, Carter had changed this season. she seems more relaxed and I think being a Lt. Col. and co leading SG1 (shakes head) means that she doesn't always have to watch what she says and I think she has grown more comfortable in her boots. She can now give the orders and knows those around her respect her opinions.
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Nope. The Royal Bar would be firmly locked. Except for the obligatory musical cliche drinking games.

However, I don't see why the shippers are complaining. Everyone knows that a musical ALWAYS ends with a big kiss!

Comment

Ive noticed a change as well, It seems to me that there just trying to give us the same comic relief that was provided by everyones fave Jack O'Neill, and i quite like it.

Nerrad.
                                Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Working...
                                X