No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are new episode stills featuring Amanda at the SGC Picture Archive, including a couple of great close-ups from "Ripple Effect" and "The Scourge".

http://sg.emedian.net/

Comment

Evil and angry/mad/furious woman are always the hottest, sexiest and are much more appealing
      But with Sam?!? Someone said Good Carter when she is pi$$ed off
      And... I agree... yep... *nodding*

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
        There are new episode stills featuring Amanda at the SGC Picture Archive, including a couple of great close-ups from "Ripple Effect" and "The Scourge".

http://sg.emedian.net/
        Oh nice, they finally updated their site There is also some good ones in their Arthurs Mantle section, but the link was broken and I had to enter it manually..

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
          Samfic Samfic, gotta write a Samfic... uh... does it have to be GOOD Samfic to count?
          I'm waiting.

*taps foot*

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
            Just a quick question ChopinGal should The Royal Bartender and The Royal Fertilizer Agitator be situated next to each other? You never know she might spill her drinks in my...bucket
            ROTFLOL I never thought of that! Let's ask the naughty Royal Bartender who has already responded to this if, instead of dipping into your bucket, she would like to create a new original Samanda Cocktail? Come on, TJ ... give us a recipe for Sam's favourite cocktail which we can then put on the Royal Bar drink list.

Hey, as Royal Bartender works on the new cocktail, just had a thought: What do you think Jack's favourite brew is? And Daniel and Teal'c? Cam and Vala? Landry? Hammond?

You must supply the name of the drink/cocktail and its bonafide ingredients (as found somewhere online). Let's see if the drink will resemble the drinker!

Cheers, nazdrowie, to your health, salut!

Comment

Ohhhhh, CG.... this reminds me of the thread Ba'al's Cocktail Ba'ar I suggested a few drinks on there....

"Wormhole Xtreme"
              Vodka, archers, malibu topped up with a blue raspberry wkd

"Simply Sam"
              Bacardi, Lime, Lemon, ice and sugar
              It's cool, fiesty and sharp.

"Just Jack"
              Baileys, Dooleys, Cacao, Milk, Crushed ice
              It's thick, smooth, sweet and packs a punch

But I'll play around with more options this weekend. After all, a Samandan one needs to be fun and blue (hang on.... that's Wormhole Xtreme)
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

OT OT OT sorry everyone but..

Mandy, clean out your private message box! It's overflowing and I can't send.

Comment

Hey guys! I'm not sure if anyone's posted this yet (ya'll probably have at the rate I've been posting ), but I received an email regarding SkyOne's little summary of "Camelot", and I thought it was interesting:

Spoiler:
                  In 'Camelot' the Ori have a Supergate from which to launch a crusade. Dark Age village Camelot holds the key to stopping them, but first, Jackson and Mitchell must battle an evil knight who's guarding an Ancient device. Carter takes matters into her own hands and is thrown into the midst of an apocalyptic war.

It may be nothing huge at all, but it kinda made me a teensy-weensy bit excited about what that could mean, considering it's the first season finale in five years where they'll have a real, honest-to-goodness, cliffhanger. Made me smile a bit anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                    OT OT OT sorry everyone but..

Mandy, clean out your private message box! It's overflowing and I can't send.
                    Oooops sorry
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Page 2

Let's see a drink for Sam would be Rum, diet coke and lemon (the lemon is for protection in case McKay is around)
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                        Hey guys! I'm not sure if anyone's posted this yet (ya'll probably have at the rate I've been posting ), but I received an email regarding SkyOne's little summary of "Camelot", and I thought it was interesting:

Spoiler:
                        In 'Camelot' the Ori have a Supergate from which to launch a crusade. Dark Age village Camelot holds the key to stopping them, but first, Jackson and Mitchell must battle an evil knight who's guarding an Ancient device. Carter takes matters into her own hands and is thrown into the midst of an apocalyptic war.

It may be nothing huge at all, but it kinda made me a teensy-weensy bit excited about what that could mean, considering it's the first season finale in five years where they'll have a real, honest-to-goodness, cliffhanger. Made me smile a bit anyway.
                        It's nice to read Carter in an episode description. We don't seem to be getting that very often lately. It may not be as big as the other guys, but it's nice to see anyway.
                        http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                        Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz

Spoiler:

you know what i'm thinking happens
                          Spoiler:
                          mitch larks off all cambo like and sam goes 'enough of this crud, i'm gonna fix things' and goes off on her own
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            Spoiler:
                            mitch larks off all cambo like and sam goes 'enough of this crud, i'm gonna fix things' and goes off on her own
                            Camelot Spoiler
                            Spoiler:
                            Hmm, maybe she tries to put a wrench, literally and figuratively, into the Ori's ole supergate idea.

Go Sammy! Go Sammy!

/*Normally I wouldn't call her Sammy, but it works so well in a chant*/

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                              Camelot Spoiler
                              Go Sammy! Go Sammy!

/*Normally I wouldn't call her Sammy, but it works so well in a chant*/
                              I shall carry on the chant
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

We can only hope Sky, we can only hope.

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X