No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samfic Samfic, gotta write a Samfic... uh... does it have to be GOOD Samfic to count?

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally Posted by Mandysg1
      Well that says it all
      Originally posted by Tracy Jane
      I think Sky and a few others might kill you for agreeing with that, though.
      Um? I didn't realize I was agreeing to something I didn't understand in the first place

And ChopinGal, it was mud, I distictly remember it raining so it was mud
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
        Samfic Samfic, gotta write a Samfic... uh... does it have to be GOOD Samfic to count?
        Not if you post it in the Blue Jello Corner
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

LOL, that, as the revised list above points out, rests in the hands of our readers, the Royal Critics of Samanda.

Go for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
            Not if you post it in the Blue Jello Corner
            There you go, another perfect solution! You can work on As The Stargate Turns first and progress from there! In fact, that's how I got started. There was another As The Stargate Turns at another board which was co-authored by me and my buddy, Geogirl. It thrived and got pretty wild, along with some terrific photocaps. We had a good run. Give it a try at Blue Jello!

Comment

LOL Thanks but that Jello fic is just way too good already. I'm not sure I could possibly add to it.

Lets see... what to write about (that's not a 200 page idea!). Guess I need to go off and think...

While I'm gone, ya'll can Talk amongst yourselves. Here. I'll give you a topic. Samantha Carter is neither Samantha, nor Carter. Discuss.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Just a quick question ChopinGal should The Royal Bartender and The Royal Fertilizer Agitator be situated next to each other? You never know she might spill her drinks in my...bucket
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Someone sent me this picture a while ago and it just cracks me up, so I thought I’d share it with you. I’ll even try to make it on topic by captioning it.

Dang it, I wish Sam would warn me before she turns on the naquadah enhanced engine.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                    Someone sent me this picture a while ago and it just cracks me up, so I thought I’d share it with you. I’ll even try to make it on topic by captioning it.

Dang it, I wish Sam would warn me before she turns on the naquadah enhanced engine.

NC
                    Why does Jack always bring me alond when he's teaching Teal'c to drive?
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                      Just a quick question ChopinGal should The Royal Bartender and The Royal Fertilizer Agitator be situated next to each other? You never know she might spill her drinks in my...bucket
                      Well, depending how nice people are to me, the bucket contents may be used for extra flavour
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Oooh and do WIPs count?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                          Oooh and do WIPs count?
                          i just need some samfic!!!
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            i just need some samfic!!!
                            Yea, that's the kind I like too. I'd like to see Strix write a sequel to Under Fire (hint, hint)
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              tsaxlady, would you mind posting some caps of sam from this season? including 'arthur's mantle'.
                              sally
                              Sally I'm sorry I'm to swamped with work at the current time to work on any new caps. I will work on some when I have some free time.
                              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

The thing with evil versions is that they usually wear more black eyeliner. Maybe they'll wear sexier clothing, but I'm thinking back and I don't recall RepliCarter doing either of those things. I'm gonna stick with the Carter I've always loved which is the good one.
                                http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                                Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Working...
                                X