Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG1Poz
    In an earlier interview, I remember reading Amanda did say that CJ wore more make-up than she did. You can really see it too.
    Yep that's true
    I once read a fanfic where Teal'c teached Sam how to put his make-up on

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1

Hmm? Who's wearing more make-up

Teal'c of course. It's all that gold shimmer powder.

Comment

Sam: Geez Teal'c! First it's my T-shirts, now it's my make-up, would you please stay out of my drawers
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hmm? I guess my title of Royal Sh*t Stirrer doesn't quite fit on the list
          how about Royal Fertilizer Agitator?
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            or you just sit back, try to draw what enjoyment you can out of Farcegate and consider that your show ended....well whenever you want it to end.

for me, well moebius is a perfect ending for the show. the rest? well the rest is just some really good fanfic i happened to come across and it was just so realistic that i could see it
            That's a thought...

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
              Speaking of fic... From Trinkets: Chapter 6...

"'Sam, you died!'

'No,' she corrected. 'Asystole is dead. I was in V-fib. It means my heart was just kinda quivering like jello,' she said wiggling her hand."

Best line ever, I've gotta say.

ON EDIT: Actually, it's a tie between that one and "'Don't lecture me about risking my life, Mister Suicide Mission.'"
              Those were great.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                how about Royal Fertilizer Agitator?
                Hmm? That has a more Royal sound to it
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Little fic rec. It's Sam/Janet (Friendship) with slight implied Sam/Jack, it's an episode insertion for "Ripple Effect".

"Ephemeral", by Laura Jo
                  http://www.laurajo.net/sg1/ephemeral.htm

-

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                  ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

In an earlier interview, I remember reading Amanda did say that CJ wore more make-up than she did. You can really see it too.
                    Yupp. My ex really couldn't stand Stargate and called Teal'c "der uebergeschminkte Schwul."
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                      Yupp. My ex really couldn't stand Stargate and called Teal'c "der uebergeschminkte Schwul."
                      Well that says it all
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                        I'm with ya, Sky. My team is happily fishing at Jack's cabin...well, Daniel and T have already left, leaving Jack and Sam to..."fish"
                        Amen, sistah!

In fact, my current Samfic addresses my version of what happened to Sam and Jack at the very end of S8. Forget S9 canon, all of us who love Sam need to give her some TLC. And Jack too. It's all about r-e-s-p-e-c-t. Stay tuned, since I was home sick today, the Muse and I had some fun with the story and it's finally starting to take shape. I'm up to Chapter 7. Won't be posting at fanfiction.net until I'm near completion. As I'm writing this, I'm thinking of Samanda and of the Sam who has been taken for granted by the writers in S9. Scribes of Samanda, unite! Get your "strong Sam" stories out there.

Lida, so glad to hear that you may write a Sam story of your own! We can wait.

Sky, your Trinkets is terrific but I have to go back and read the beginning chapters. And thank you for coming up with the solution to "what to do about Mandy's title" ... er, ahem, cough, sneeze, wheeze ... this Royal Hen just felt that a bit more decorum was called for. Royal Fertilizer Agitator fits the bill! Oh yea, well said. She'll be RFA for short, not to be confused with RDA of course.

Fiat! (No, not the car, just "let it be".)
                        Last edited by ChopinGal; 02 March 2006, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Well that says it all
                          I think Sky and a few others might kill you for agreeing with that, though.
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Hey no stealing titles I worked hard for that one
                            Indeed you have and continue to step in it ... or is that Samanda mud?!

Comment

Sam: Teal'c, did you put my eye shadow and mascara back after you used it this morning? I can't find it anywhere.

Teal'c: I believe Daniel Jackson was the last to use your eye shadow this morning, Major Carter.

Daniel: What?!?!?

Comment

But I see not a Title for Royal and Loyal Reader of the Scribes!
                                For not all are born with the talent to be scribes but thus enjoy the reading of.....? Every Kingdom or shall I say Queendom cannot be without the yeoman or nobleman to rule.
                                I hereby request a title to be initiated for the nobleman or noblelady and or yeoman/yeolady to be added in someway to the list of Royal Samandans or begin a Royal List of Readers in Samanda. Oh those in favor say AYE!
                                The Revised Royal List of the Scribes of Samanda

This select club welcomes any citizen who has written and published at least one Samfic online. To date, the following are Royal Members of the Scribes of Samanda:

Madam President, MajorSam
                                Madam Vice-President, MajorSal
                                Keeper of the Flame, Astrogeologist
                                Census Taker, Skydiver
                                Court Jester, ChopinGal
                                Royal Videographer & Pain in the Mik'ta, OooberSG-1 Fan
                                Royal Head of Security, AgentDark
                                Queen's Bodyguard, Strix varia
                                Royal Technician, Myrth
                                Royal Architect, ann_sgcfan
                                Royal Page, Charlie
                                Senior Scribe, Tok'ra Hostess
                                Royal Reporter, sg-1fanintn
                                Royal Bartender, Tracy Jane
                                Royal Fertilizer Agitator, Mandysg1
                                Royal Citizens, Supernatural, sueKay, alittletoolate

Please apply for membership should you be eligible and we shall be glad to welcome you into the fold and post your name here. Apologies to anyone unintentionally omitted.

Special gratitude to all Samandans who are loyal readers, the Royal Critics.
                                May the Scribes continue to get favorable reviews.

Jester

Comment

Working...
                                X