Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG1Poz
    But I see not a Title for Royal and Loyal Reader of the Scribes!
    For not all are born with the talent to be scribes but thus enjoy the reading of.....? Every Kingdom or shall I say Queendom cannot be without the yeoman or nobleman to rule.
    I hereby request a title to be initiated for the nobleman or noblelady and or yeoman/yeolady to be added in someway to the list of Royal Samandans or begin a Royal List of Readers in Samanda. Oh those in favor say AYE!

ETA: Never mind...I can't read...
    Last edited by ChevronSeven; 02 March 2006, 09:28 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Wonderful idea ChopinGal. You have now motivated me to try and write a fanfic, with Sam as the pivotal character. Due to real life constraints, don't expect it soon, but I wish to become a member of that very elite list.

Thank you to all the Royal Scribes for hours of reading pleasure.
      On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
        ::eyes water:: well said. But I do think she's a nerd (mostly because I want her to be like me), but only when she's in her lab...alone. She's a nerd-in-hiding.
        ///
        I love that line.....a nerd-in-hiding. ROFL! OK, I'll try and view Sam as nerd-in-hiding.
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
          A Royal List of the Scribes of Samanda

This select club welcomes any citizen who has written and published at least one Samfic online. To date, the following are Royal Members of the Scribes of Samanda:

Madam President, MajorSam
          Madam Vice-President, MajorSal
          Keeper of the Flame, Astrogeologist
          Census Taker, Skydiver
          Court Jester, ChopinGal
          Royal Videographer & Pain in the Mik'ta, OooberSG-1 Fan
          Royal Head of Security, AgentDark
          Queen's Bodyguard, Strix varia
          Royal Technician, Myrth
          Royal Architect, ann_sgcfan
          Royal Page, Charlie
          Senior Scribe, Tok'ra Hostess
          Royal Reporter, sg-1fanintn
          Royal Bartender, Tracy Jane
          Loyal Citizens, Mandysg1, Supernatural, sueKay, alittletoolate

Please apply for membership should you be eligible and we shall be glad to welcome you into the fold and post your name here. Apologies to anyone unintentionally omitted.

Jester
          Hmm? I guess my title of Royal Sh*t Stirrer doesn't quite fit on the list
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Jacob (yes, I know he looks like Hammond):
            Janet (probably bit redder than she should be):

...of course its on topic. Jacob is Sam's dad, Janet's her best friend.
            sigpic
            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
            Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
              Hmm? I guess my title of Royal Sh*t Stirrer doesn't quite fit on the list
              Decided to announce it mandy..

No, I think I'll be adorned that title after this LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                Samanda on page 2?
                Since there was talk of a 'Royal Scientist' (keep those posts coming Simhavaktra ) and in honor of all the scientists on Samanda:

Damn, I can't green you Dani, but these two (Wonder and Laughter) are really great. Lots of talented writers and graphists here on Samanda.
                sigpic
                There are only two things to worry about: either you are well or you are sick.
                If you are well, then there is nothing to worry about: but if you are sick; there are two things for you to worry about: either you get well, or you die.
                If you get well, then there is nothing to worry about. If you die: then there are two things to worry about: either you go up or down.
                If you go up, then there is nothing to worry about. But if you go down, you will be so busy shaking hands with old friends you wont have time to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                  Decided to announce it mandy..

No, I think I'll be adorned that title after this LOL!
                  Hey no stealing titles I worked hard for that one
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                    Wonderful idea ChopinGal. You have now motivated me to try and write a fanfic, with Sam as the pivotal character. Due to real life constraints, don't expect it soon, but I wish to become a member of that very elite list.

Thank you to all the Royal Scribes for hours of reading pleasure.
                    I too have enjoyed reading Sam fics and will look forward to reading what you produce. I hope you announce it here so I won't miss it.
                    I admire you and others for having the initiative (muse), time and talent for writing. I tried and failed (it was betea'd by a well known writer that I shall not mention here, Skydiver knows her!), and it was then I decided this was not my for'te. I am too much of a perfectionist with my writing and now love to sit back and enjoy the pleasure of fanfic, which is of course to me, is reading .

Comment

You know there has always been talk about Sam wearing make-up on the show, but I'm watching Point Of No Return right now and it looks like Teal'c has on more eyeshadow than Sam
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hmm? Who's wearing more make-up
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

If you ask me Teal'c!!
                          It's a bird It's a plane NO it's a Flying Stargate!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mac1131
                            If you ask me Teal'c!!
                            Teal'c would look fab in drag.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                              You know there has always been talk about Sam wearing make-up on the show, but I'm watching Point Of No Return right now and it looks like Teal'c has on more eyeshadow than Sam
                              ROFLMAO! Heehee, ain't it the truth! *pets Teal'c* Yay for the eyeshadow craziness.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

In an earlier interview, I remember reading Amanda did say that CJ wore more make-up than she did. You can really see it too.

Comment

Working...
                                X