No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tsaxlady, would you mind posting some caps of sam from this season? including 'arthur's mantle'.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      who is the person here that makes poems? i forget things easily... what was i saying?

i have a request to make.

sally
      That would be the one and only ChopinGal
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        Wow, Uber actually stopped defending Sam's honor and position on the team long enough to post a comment here? I'm impressed.
        Well there's only so long I can bang my head against a brick wall before I need a breather.

I feel like I'm speaking a foreign language or something because some of my points I think are fairly clear...for instance the fact that Sam for the most part does not give in to bad impulses and this is a sign of character, wisdom and maturity and conversely giving in to bad impulses is a sign of immaturity and foolishness. She typically weighs the consequences of giving in to an impulse and typically chooses the wiser option. Apparently, not being dangerously impulsive is not a sign of maturity and wisdom. /me scratches head

I just need a nice Samandan hug before taking up arms again for the queen. I hope that we Samandans are doing her proud...I know I tend to get a bit snarky from time to time over there...but I hope I never cross the line to the Dark Side and go all Prior on you all.

Just smack me around a bit and keep me in line, mmmkay?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          Well there's only so long I can bang my head against a brick wall before I need a breather.

I feel like I'm speaking a foreign language or something because some of my points I think are fairly clear...for instance the fact that Sam for the most part does not give in to bad impulses and this is a sign of character, wisdom and maturity and conversely giving in to bad impulses is a sign of immaturity and foolishness. She typically weighs the consequences of giving in to an impulse and typically chooses the wiser option. Apparently, not being dangerously impulsive is not a sign of maturity and wisdom. /me scratches head

I just need a nice Samandan hug before taking up arms again for the queen. I hope that we Samandans are doing her proud...I know I tend to get a bit snarky from time to time over there...but I hope I never cross the line to the Dark Side and go all Prior on you all.

oober, there's debating, and then there's trying to talk to an idiot.

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Bang against a brick wall? Might get somewhere with that, eventually. More like trying to hammer mud into a definitive shape.

My LJ

Comment

Oooober when your banging your head against that brick wall ( I won't mention names) I picture you like
              Spoiler:
              Sam when she was in another dimention trying to talk to the gate techs
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                Oooober when your banging your head against that brick wall ( I won't mention names) I picture you like
                Spoiler:
                Sam when she was in another dimention trying to talk to the gate techs
                That was a funny scene too in an episode that could have done with more Sam and less......well, Season 9 wrongness and illogic.

Oh and Strix...hammering mud? ROFL Love it. One would think you were a writer or something...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I had a short stint over there one night last week, and haven't bothered to try coming up with something to post on said thread since. As you said so well, it's like speaking a foreign language. Certainly like being in a foreign country *clutches home country of Samanda*.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                    I had a short stint over there one night last week, and haven't bothered to try coming up with something to post on said thread since. As you said so well, it's like speaking a foreign language. Certainly like being in a foreign country *clutches home country of Samanda*.
                    Yes sad to say there people out there who can't see the forrest through the trees ooh that sounds Oma-ish Maybe I should add Grasshopper
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Oooooober

I was gonna offer you the hug, babe, but I'll take up smacking duty. Much more my style.

I'm really impressed by your patience and your level headedness. I gave in after two posts, because Those-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named did my head in. There is absolutely no talking sense to these people.
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Captions?

Sam: The filter co-efficient has to be adaptive. There ya go. Notice the slight variance in the output. Notice it. Come on! Notice it!

Sam: Strix is right. This is like hammering mud!

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
                          Captions?

Sam: The filter co-efficient has to be adaptive. There ya go. Notice the slight variance in the output. Notice it. Come on! Notice it!

Sam: Strix is right. This is like hammering mud!
                          Seriously...is this woman not the most adorable thing ever? Look at her expressions. So dang cute.

And heck...if I as a PLA-thunker lurve 'em, AD, Tracy, Myrth et al must be positively unconscious by some major thunkage. Or rather Lt. Colonel thunkage as is the case here.

Comment

Seriously...is this woman not the most adorable thing ever? Look at her expressions. So dang cute.

And heck...if I as a PLA-thunker lurve 'em, AD, Tracy, Myrth et al must be positively unconscious by some major thunkage. Or rather Lt. Colonel thunkage as is the case here.

Nurse One: No pulse, we need to defibrilate
                            Nurse Two: Charging panels
                            Nurse One: Clear

Tracy: Wait, I'm back!!! Pwooooaaaaar, those pics were hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              Nurse One: No pulse, we need to defibrilate
                              Nurse Two: Charging panels
                              Nurse One: Clear

Tracy: Wait, I'm back!!! Pwooooaaaaar, those pics were hot.
                              See what I mean?

Amanda!Love tm Reigns Supreme.

Comment

You see, you say Amanda!Love, but I still vote that amandalove looks a lot prettier and would look better T Shirt wise etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X