Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    Unfortuneately it is (but don't tell majorsal)
    Awwwwwwwwww sigh, why does it always have to be bad?
    Anyway Majorsal was warned but *like always I presume * it seems she didn't stay away.

Comment

I know some people will hate me jsut for asking this, but is there anyone in the "who should be the leader of SG-1?" debate that's just about ready to give up. Its not even a debate anymore, and its driving me insane!!!
      [erases rant] you can PM me (probably should) so this thread doesn't get freakishly and annoyingly OT.

sigpic
      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
        Awwwwwwwwww sigh, why does it always have to be bad?
        Anyway Majorsal was warned but *like always I presume * it seems she didn't stay away.
        We must all be ready to offer majorsal our support after she reads S10 spoilers.
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
          I know some people will hate me jsut for asking this, but is there anyone in the "who should be the leader of SG-1?" debate that's just about ready to give up. Its not even a debate anymore, and its driving me insane!!!
          [erases rant] you can PM me (probably should) so this thread doesn't get freakishly and annoyingly OT.

I've peeked in, but didn't post. It does get to be too much, there's no way you will change anyone's mind over there so it's the same arguement over and over and over again.
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

We must all be ready to offer majorsal our support after she reads S10 spoilers.

thanks, mandy.

but, i *have* been keeping up with s10 spoilers, so it there something *new* that's been added just today or something?

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              thanks, mandy.

but, i *have* been keeping up with s10 spoilers, so it there something *new* that's been added just today or something?

sally
              There is a write up on the Pegasus Project,
              Spoiler:
              looks like the Dan and Vala show
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

ya gotta consider the source. If darren no longer has a contact at bridge - and i don't know that for sure - and is only getting spoilers from someone at scifi....hey, they're gonna spin and twist and twirl every single spoiler to focus on vala and daniel.....even if they're only in 13 minutes of the show.

skiffy loves and adores vala and will promote her, even if they have to tweak the truth to accomplish their goals.

remember ER two weeks ago 'doctor carter returns'...and the sum of his return ws that 5 second clip they showed in the promo
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  ya gotta consider the source. If darren no longer has a contact at bridge - and i don't know that for sure - and is only getting spoilers from someone at scifi....hey, they're gonna spin and twist and twirl every single spoiler to focus on vala and daniel.....even if they're only in 13 minutes of the show.

skiffy loves and adores vala and will promote her, even if they have to tweak the truth to accomplish their goals.

remember ER two weeks ago 'doctor carter returns'...and the sum of his return ws that 5 second clip they showed in the promo
                  Lets hope that's the case Sky
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

OMG, you guys are posting FIENDS!

Thanks for the welcome and the good words about Blue Jell-O Metaphor. That is still, and will always be, the fic that means the most to me.

Oh, yes, the Sam-love does my heart good here! Yay!

Comment

There is a write up on the Pegasus Project,
                      Spoiler:
                      looks like the Dan and Vala show
                      Mandy, ok you scared ME. LOL.... nevermind Sally. I kept thinking, what would Sally really cringe over, and the only thing that popped into my head was: "Pete comes back and Sam finds out she's also pregnant with his love child: the fabled nemesis of Vala's evil Ori baby..." I had a moment of surreal panic, and then realized that would be really cliche. Even for SG-1.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                        Mandy, ok you scared ME. LOL.... nevermind Sally. I kept thinking, what would Sally really cringe over, and the only thing that popped into my head was: "Pete comes back and Sam finds out she's also pregnant with his love child: the fabled nemesis of Vala's evil Ori baby..." I had a moment of surreal panic, and then realized that would be really cliche. Even for SG-1.
                        Um As the Stargate Turns is being written over at the blue jello corner,but that sounds like a good addition to me
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek

pauses to take breath

takes so many breaths... gets dizzy

runs from room, sprinkling holy water on computer

the power of christ compels you! the power of christ compels you!

takes refreshing and deep breaths.... the evil has been exorcised

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Supernatural
                            OMG, you guys are posting FIENDS!

Thanks for the welcome and the good words about Blue Jell-O Metaphor. That is still, and will always be, the fic that means the most to me.

Oh, yes, the Sam-love does my heart good here! Yay!
                            Did you...write...The Blue Jell-O Metaphor?

/me oooooobershivers with glee

LOVE IT.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              Did you...write...The Blue Jell-O Metaphor?

/me oooooobershivers with glee

LOVE IT.
                              Wow, Uber actually stopped defending Sam's honor and position on the team long enough to post a comment here? I'm impressed.

Comment

who is the person here that makes poems? i forget things easily... what was i saying?

i have a request to make.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X