Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lida
    Sorry about my posts today....it's been a bad weekend, really a bad week. I apologize if I sounded like I was lecturing or coming down on AT or any Samandans. I've away for so long, I don't feel like I belong here anymore, and that's making me very sad. You are the sweetest people on GW, and I would never do anything to offend any of you. I'll leave it at that, for now.
    Dear Royal Physician

Please take two of these and call us in the morning. We may have to increase the dosage to three, should Sam's hairstyle still seem a problem.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...nGal/cosmo.jpg

BTW, relaxation techniques and visualization therapy are in order: picture Jason Momoa as the bartender.

Your humble colleague, Jester

Comment

Dust bunnies?!? They're long gone, promise.
      I have 2 questions for you:
      1. can we post a lot of pics here?
      2. do you have a lot of pics from The Void *because I capped the whole movie*?

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
        Dust bunnies?!? They're long gone, promise.
        I have 2 questions for you:
        1. can we post a lot of pics here?
        2. do you have a lot of pics from The Void *because I capped the whole movie*?
        1.Yes, lot's of pics welcome
        2. Actually I don't think I've seen any pics from the Void, they would also be welcome. Just remember it's a pg thread

(don't show where the mole is)
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
          Watching Amanda make the absolute most for Sam of what little she's been given to do - and I beg you not to mistake me,
          What a terrific muse. You should be writing the scripts. I think they should do a Bobby in the Shower thing (Dallas) and have all of season 9 just be a daydream in Sam's mind in Area 51. Then hire new writers and get creative .....

Comment

Originally posted by kmiller1610
            What a terrific muse. You should be writing the scripts. I think they should do a Bobby in the Shower thing (Dallas) and have all of season 9 just be a daydream in Sam's mind in Area 51. Then hire new writers and get creative .....

Yes, I thought that would work too, or have Thor use a time machine, after all he does like and owe Sam a favour.
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
              1.Yes, lot's of pics welcome
              2. Actually I don't think I've seen any pics from the Void, they would also be welcome. Just remember it's a pg thread

(don't show where the mole is)
              Ok then
              I will post them later then.
              BTW => I don't know anything about the mole

Comment

Ok then
                I'm delurking now! How could you not know about the mole? It's the infamous line from Point of View, Lizlove.....

"We're identical right down to the mole on our"
                "Ahem"
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Hey TJ, I've missed ya. It's been too quiet around here without you
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Ok then
                    Well they do show a mole in that movie, only it's a body double
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

So, I've been a lurker a long time, but I'm making my first post because I really want you guys to know that I love this thread. It's so nice to see positive talk about Sam, and it's so sad that that's a rarity nowadays.

I've grown pretty intolerant of Sam-bashing over the past few seasons, and the double-standard that seems to be applied to her drives me batty.

I must admit, I'm a bit apprehensive about next season's Sam, especially with Vala coming on board, and it's great to know there's a place here where I can always go to read and know it'll be full of people who really love Sam.

Jenn
                      (Jennghis Kahn in the LJ fanfic world since I recognize a few of you)

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                        I'm delurking now! How could you not know about the mole? It's the infamous line from Point of View, Lizlove.....

"Ahem"
                        Well duh! I know about the mole *who doesn't?*!!
                        I'm a Sam fan
                        It was just sarcastic because some people don't want to know even if it wasn't her body in 'The Void'

Comment

Originally posted by Supernatural
                          So, I've been a lurker a long time, but I'm making my first post because I really want you guys to know that I love this thread. It's so nice to see positive talk about Sam, and it's so sad that that's a rarity nowadays.

I've grown pretty intolerant of Sam-bashing over the past few seasons, and the double-standard that seems to be applied to her drives me batty.

I must admit, I'm a bit apprehensive about next season's Sam, especially with Vala coming on board, and it's great to know there's a place here where I can always go to read and know it'll be full of people who really love Sam.

Jenn
                          (Jennghis Kahn in the LJ fanfic world since I recognize a few of you)
                          Welcome to the thread Jenn! Any fan of Sam's is a friend of Samanda.

If I remember correctly, Jenn, you're the author of the 'Blue Jello Metaphor'.

It's a wonderful Sam fic for any Samandans who haven't had the chance to read it yet.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2466413/1/

Comment

Sam 1: Hey I thought we weren't going to discuss my mole
                            Sam 2: Hey it's my mole too!
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

"Ahem"
                              Actually that line is from Tin Man, not Point of View...

Robot Sam: I know! Defies the uncertainty principle. We are identical, right down to the mole on our...

Sam: Ehhh! Shut up.

LOL, gotta love any scene that has Sam telling herself to shut up

Edit: Anyone who knows how to use revolving sigs and wouldn't mind giving me some info on it, can you please send me a PM?

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                                Robot Sam: I know! Defies the uncertainty principle. We are identical, right down to the mole on our...

Sam: Ehhh! Shut up.

LOL, gotta love any scene that has Sam telling herself to shut up
                                LOL, Indeed. I love Tin Man, it's a great epi.

There is one particuar scene where I always crack up; when Jack tells Robot!Jack:

"Well, they are all debating the meaning of life out there. Both Daniels think this is all fascinating. The Carters are arguing already. Teal'c feels left out..."

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Working...
                                X