Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek
    Speaking of fic recs - when's the next part of your masterpiece due out, Sky?? I think I only have a few more weeks to go until I can devour it whole! Wheee!
    early this week hopefully. i need to proof it again and make the website pages

this week will be season six, and i'm kinda leery cause i know i'll need to don the kevlar undies for this one.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      early this week hopefully. i need to proof it again and make the website pages

this week will be season six, and i'm kinda leery cause i know i'll need to don the kevlar undies for this one.
      You realize you have to explain that now.

PS-> There's a neat discussion in the BLUE JELLO room right now about what elements make bad (non canon, as I prefer to call it) characterization in fanfiction. It's a hoot! Ya'll should join in.

minigeek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Let's see how we are doing with the Official Outfit

minigeek- after a starvation diet Maybe
        Sky-doesn't want to have the plastic surgeryNO
        ForeverSg1-changing mind about attending NO
        dipsofiazz- looks like we have a winner YES
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

You realize you have to explain that now.

PS-> There's a neat discussion in the BLUE JELLO room right now about what elements make bad (non canon, as I prefer to call it) characterization in fanfiction. It's a hoot! Ya'll should join in.

minigeek
          you'll know when you read it.

folks are gonna hate me.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
            Let's see how we are doing with the Official Outfit

minigeek- after a starvation diet Maybe
            Sky-doesn't want to have the plastic surgeryNO
            ForeverSg1-changing mind about attending NO
            dipsofiazz- looks like we have a winner YES
            well, since they don't make pants with the skin of a giant anaconda (which are the only ones that would be big enough to cover my tushie), i'll have to pass.

denim is good

sigpic

Comment

well, since they don't make pants with the skin of a giant anaconda (which are the only ones that would be big enough to cover my tushie), i'll have to pass.

denim is good
              I think it took the lives of a few snakes to cover Amanda's cute tushie there too, Sky.

Comment

folks are gonna hate me.
                O.o

Sam/Jonas pairing?

Comment

folks are gonna hate me.
                  Uh oh. See, this is why I like waiting till the series is all done. That way I don't have to go to bed with a lump in my throat. I bet, however it ends, it's still a darn good read though.

Comment

minigeek
                    I never realized it would grow that big and funny , but oh so true
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Some spoilers for Arthurs Mantle:
                      Spoiler:
                      I dunno if it was just me, but did anything think that Amanda herself looked as if she was having fun during that ep? I mean a couple of times throughout the ep I noticed some quite Amanda-ish reactions. Like when she gave Ben the high five - that was a definite goofy Amanda moment. And the grin she gave Daniel when he got shifted to her dimension, another very Amanda-ish goofy grin. And of course the poking scenes

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                        Spoiler:
                        I dunno if it was just me, but did anything think that Amanda herself looked as if she was having fun during that ep? I mean a couple of times throughout the ep I noticed some quite Amanda-ish reactions. Like when she gave Ben the high five - that was a definite goofy Amanda moment. And the grin she gave Daniel when he got shifted to her dimension, another very Amanda-ish goofy grin. And of course the poking scenes
                        Yeah, AD, it looked like a really fun episode, and that in turn made it fun to watch. I quite enjoyed it overall. I think Amanda was finally feeling like "one of the guys", it took a couple of months, but I think we've actually seen that progress. I really really loved the little UBER-geek moment that she and Daniel shared where he mimicked her expression so hilariously. Had me laughing. That was classic Sam and classic Daniel. Adored that scene.

Comment

O.o

Sam/Jonas pairing?
                          snerk

sigpic

Comment

Uh oh. See, this is why I like waiting till the series is all done. That way I don't have to go to bed with a lump in my throat. I bet, however it ends, it's still a darn good read though.
                            ((mg))

you're so sweet.

I do hope that folks enjoy it.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              yeah, i do think that she was having fun

i do like the light heartedness of it all

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Yea AD these were some really great scenes for Amanda, she did seem like she was having fun.
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X