X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good one tends to show more cleavage.

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
      Personally I too would have liked to be able to keep the thread (and in the process the community) together in this thread.
      But that is the selfish part of me.
      People have expressed their dislike for wading through lots of Off Topic posts. I don't want to make it hard for those people, so as a result I would restrict myself from chatting off topic so much that I would no longer have anything to talk about, and would probably disappear until season9 airs. I don't really want to disappear, but I would feel bad about posting in the thread if I couldn't come up with something on topic.
      So therefore I support Lys in having started up an off topic thread. I will of course first and formost post here, and that should be possible for me if people feel like discussing earlier eps such as the Tin Man.
      Otherwise, now I can attempt to keep the majority of my general posts in the Blue Jello Corner.
      And apologies for this OT post . Last one, I promise.
      I certainly don't want to break down Samanda and more than anything else, I don't want to change the mood of the thread into a policed one. Deepspace, your post made me realize I didn't make myself very clear. What I was thinking with this OT thread was for us to have a fail safe. The SaGC is and will always be our main thread. The other one is meant only for those who want to follow discussions who began there but are going off topic after a while, such as the "how tall are you ?" thing. It began with a picture from Off the Grid and went away very quickly. Why don't we used this other space to move such discussions ? I don't know how many of you are on dial-up, but I know it takes a while to load a page. Can you imagine how frustrating it is for those who want to read only Sam or AT related infos to load pages of posts which have no interest for them (I'm not they're of no interest, just that maybe they should be elsewhere) ? That's what I had in mind. All my apologies if I caused some misunderstanding and concern.
      Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

the good CARTER is HOTTER .

JUST LOOK AT HER FACES, THEY LOOK CUTER, SEXIER.

http://www.gateworld.net/david/graphics/bambam.jpg

Comment

Well if you put it that way Lys... that's not the bad idea I thought it was when I first saw the posts today. I must admit I didn't read back far before posting an opinion.

You know, I really don't mind either way. You have to figure that those who wanna play OT will play and those who don't, won't. Let's just try not to forget that Carter Is Hot!!!

Also amidst all this, where'd the cap celebration of Sam go for Amanda's 10th (w00t!) year! [whine]

Originally posted by Lys
          I certainly don't want to break down Samanda and more than anything else, I don't want to change the mood of the thread into a policed one. Deepspace, your post made me realize I didn't make myself very clear. What I was thinking with this OT thread was for us to have a fail safe. The SaGC is and will always be our main thread. The other one is meant only for those who want to follow discussions who began there but are going off topic after a while, such as the "how tall are you ?" thing. It began with a picture from Off the Grid and went away very quickly. Why don't we used this other space to move such discussions ? I don't know how many of you are on dial-up, but I know it takes a while to load a page. Can you imagine how frustrating it is for those who want to read only Sam or AT related infos to load pages of posts which have no interest for them (I'm not they're of no interest, just that maybe they should be elsewhere) ? That's what I had in mind. All my apologies if I caused some misunderstanding and concern.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
            Well if you put it that way Lys... that's not the bad idea I thought it was when I first saw the posts today. I must admit I didn't read back far before posting an opinion.

You know, I really don't mind either way. You have to figure that those who wanna play OT will play and those who don't, won't. Let's just try not to forget that Carter Is Hot!!!

Also amidst all this, where'd the cap celebration of Sam go for Amanda's 10th (w00t!) year! [whine]

Don't you have some wonderful caps of your own on your website ?

And Sam rocks !
            Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Who cares about personality, its aaaallllll in the body jks

I like the good Carter, she smiles more
              Xtremixt

All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the shadow and the breaking of the world. And him they named Dragon.

Comment

Eviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil! Damn!
                I SUFFER FROM OBSESSIVE DANIEL JACKSON DISORDER - AND THERE IS NO CURE!
                What Stargate fan in their right minds would wanna be SANE!?

Comment

well lock me in a room with them one at a time and give me an hour and a nice king size bed and I'll get back to u
                  The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Everyone is more attractive when they are good.
                    Who wants to be around someone who will lie to you and stab you in the back (or through the stomac).
                    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                      Who wants to be around someone who will lie to you and stab you in the back (or through the stomac).

A sadist?
                      The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Eviiiiiil

Comment

Evil, she looks so much hotter although shes perfect either way

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                            For most women...face it, naughty boys are so much more fun!
                            For the short time it lasts...

Comment

Actually I don't have that many from s2.. must fix that. So I made this instead

Originally posted by Lys
                              Don't you have some wonderful caps of your own on your website ?

And Sam rocks !
                              sigpic

Comment

Bringing the thread to the surface, like a fragment of Jolinar's memory...
                                ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X