Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deepspace
    So AD, how exactly is it that you know the names of all these guns? I'm curious.

Yes AD. I'm curious too. Inquiring minds want to know. (At least this one)

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
      So AD, how exactly is it that you know the names of all these guns? I'm curious.
      'Cos I'm a nerd

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
        I bring more pretties for LiveJournal users. This one is a Sam/AT moodtheme. It's very nice. NOT done by me, I am only the messanger.

http://community.livejournal.com/sta...s/1252504.html
        Oh wow hahaha. Those are great Especially that 'naughty' one

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          For those of you who have not already seen them, they have posted photos of the new, to be released, Sam action figure dolls on this thread Action Figure Sam

It looks as if there will be a green BDU and, desert camo version of Sam as well as Replicarter. According to what I have read there is also a black ops version of Jack, Daniel and Teal'c... so more than likely the same can be said about Sam.

It's hard to see Sam's facial expressions because of the lighting, but the ones for Teal'c look amazing.
          Woot! I haven't bought an action figure for years! Now I can have SG1 toys to go with my GI Joes and Power Rangers! (Sam/GI Joe anyone? )

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
            (Sam/GI Joe anyone? )

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

It's not too late!

After speaking with a very nice women at the Stargate set last week, I learned that many of the SG-1 cast had already returned back to work to block out scenes ect; however, I believe the remainder of the cast and crew will begin filming season ten tomorrow.

Dani76 and I wanted to do something special for Amanda to welcome her back to the set and to let her know how happy we all are to have Sam back for another season of Stargate.

So in honor of Amanda's return, we've sent her a small token of our apprecation in Samanda's name. We know other's have also sent out letters and cards with well wishes, and we're hoping this will show Amanda how greatful we all are that she has chosen to come back for season ten. If you would like to join us in giving Amanda a big, warm, love-filled group hug, then please take a moment to jot down a few words onto a postcard and send it off to...

Amanda Tapping
              C/O Bridge Studios
              2400 Boundary Road
              Burnaby, BC
              V5M 3Z3
              Canada

Below is a small card I made with the gifts we had shipped to her as well as the message we put on the card. Please share with us in wishing Amanda a happy return to the set in what we hope will be the best season yet.

Special thanks to CG for writing the lovely little poem for our message.

This is awesome! I sent a card of my own out to her today. See what you all have done to me? I've never sent fan mail before, ever. Unless you count irate letters and emails and phone calls to CBS when they fired Jorja Fox.

Ahem.

As I was saying...you guys are great!

Comment

See what you all have done to me? I've never sent fan mail before, ever.
                Me too, Deejay. I've got something I'm sending out on Monday, and I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry about that. LOL!

Comment

It's not too late!

After speaking with a very nice women at the Stargate set last week, I learned that many of the SG-1 cast had already returned back to work to block out scenes ect; however, I believe the remainder of the cast and crew will begin filming season ten tomorrow.

Dani76 and I wanted to do something special for Amanda to welcome her back to the set and to let her know how happy we all are to have Sam back for another season of Stargate.

So in honor of Amanda's return, we've sent her a small token of our apprecation in Samanda's name. We know other's have also sent out letters and cards with well wishes, and we're hoping this will show Amanda how greatful we all are that she has chosen to come back for season ten. If you would like to join us in giving Amanda a big, warm, love-filled group hug, then please take a moment to jot down a few words onto a postcard and send it off to...

Amanda Tapping
                  C/O Bridge Studios
                  2400 Boundary Road
                  Burnaby, BC
                  V5M 3Z3
                  Canada

Below is a small card I made with the gifts we had shipped to her as well as the message we put on the card. Please share with us in wishing Amanda a happy return to the set in what we hope will be the best season yet.

Special thanks to CG for writing the lovely little poem for our message.
                  This is great! I'm honored to be associated with you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                    Right on Deejay435! I know I've said some stuff that seriously pissed off one Ben fan, but it was just my humble opininon on his acting talent, not against the man. I think Ben is a fanfrellin'tastic man. Slowly over the past few eps, his acting has been changing my mind. Good on him!

It's funny that a network that is supposed to be promoting Science Fiction/Fantasy based shows doesn't know diddly squat about the genre.

I'm just glad they saw the error of their way and got rid of the reality show they had a while back.
                    Ben does seem pretty cool in interviews. He seems a pretty classy guy.

You're not talking about Ghosthunters are you? I have to admit, I love that show.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                      Me too, Deejay. I've got something I'm sending out on Monday, and I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry about that. LOL!
                      Laugh. That's what I say.

Besides, AT deserves it.

Comment

Laugh. That's what I say.

Besides, AT deserves it.
                        Absolutely, hun.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                          Beautifully executed Kat and Dani76!! Your artwork on the gift card is lovely! Thanks so much for including all of Samanda as the donor! Once again, let's hope we really raise Amanda's spirits as she returns to the set for the next season!
                          Kudos to you both!
                          Hmm, I hope I didn't give the wrong impression. The card I posted in my earlier post was a card I made to show you guys what we sent. I didn't actually send the card itself to Amanda.

The gift we sent to Amanda was actually the beautiful bouquet of flowers show on the card, a bunch of helium balloons and a cute little teddy bear for Olivia. They were all shown on the card I posted earlier. There is however a small card that is delivered with these items and in it I put the message you saw ealier. I appreciate all the kind PM/email's I've recieved regarding my original post, but I didn't want anyone to feel mislead into believing I had actually sent that card I posted earlier as the gift. That was only something I tossed together for you to let everyone know about the welcome back gift we had sent.

Sorry for any misunderstandings,
                          Kat

Comment

Well I wasn't about to post my 3,000th post on GW on that Who Should Lead SG-1 thread...so here it is.

Here.

On Samanda.

For your eyes only.

/me tries to think of something deep or funny or meaningful or compelling to say

*crickets chirp*

I got nothin'.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              Well I wasn't about to post my 3,000th post on GW on that Who Should Lead SG-1 thread...so here it is.

Here.

On Samanda.

For your eyes only.

/me tries to think of something deep or funny or meaningful or compelling to say

*crickets chirp*

I got nothin'.
                              I'd rep ya, but it says I already luved you too much this week!! Erp! So CONRGATS anyway, though! I'm at 999 now too - wow - that's a lot of hot air, eh?!

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                                I'd rep ya, but it says I already luved you too much this week!! Erp! So CONRGATS anyway, though! I'm at 999 now too - wow - that's a lot of hot air, eh?!
                                Sheesh I can't come up with something for here...you can imagine the struggle I'm having to come up with something for the card-thingy.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X