Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatenv
    hmmmmm...I was thinking I'd never actually seen Sam eat a donut. Just look.
    see, that's how teal'c softens her up. he brings her her favorite, boston cream donuts
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

d'oh

i oopsed

i cleaned out my PM folder and i know that i was making a copy of Off the grid for someone....i just forgot who

can you please pm me again with you addy so i can get it in the mail this weekend?
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Topic Schmopic.

Originally posted by tsxlady
        Then she talked about how our the trip out to Vancouver Alan stopped at every Tim Hortons he came to for coffee and donuts. She joked about Alan mapping the trip out by way of Tim Hortons.
        LOL, we do that too! Every road trip we go on, we map out the Timmies along the way for coffee injections - one of my good friends even has them programmed into her GPS system with little "T's" as icons. Ha ha, I think mine might be able to do that too, but I haven't tried yet.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Guys - I know Amanda's said some neat (borderline inspirational) stuff at Conventions or in interviews over the years, such as a quote I saw posted recently from a question she was asked about how she'd like to be remembered. Can't remember the verbatim words she used off the top of my head, but I recall it was a very poignant reply. So I was wondering - does anyone have any other quotes like that from AT they have saved, or can recall, from over the years? Things that might have touched you or made you smile?

mini
          geek

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            d'oh

i oopsed

i cleaned out my PM folder and i know that i was making a copy of Off the grid for someone....i just forgot who

can you please pm me again with you addy so i can get it in the mail this weekend?
            Errrrm, was that me, or was there someone else as well? You said you were doing the season so far...... Ring any bells?
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
              Guys - I know Amanda's said some neat (borderline inspirational) stuff at Conventions or in interviews over the years, such as a quote I saw posted recently from a question she was asked about how she'd like to be remembered. Can't remember the verbatim words she used off the top of my head, but I recall it was a very poignant reply. So I was wondering - does anyone have any other quotes like that from AT they have saved, or can recall, from over the years? Things that might have touched you or made you smile?

mini
              geek
              The quote you're thinking of is this, Mini

"I would hope that I'd be remembered for being kind. For being a good daughter and a good wife and most importantly a good friend. I'd like it to be remembered that I loved passionately and that I loved a lot and that I cared."

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                The quote you're thinking of is this, Mini

"I would hope that I'd be remembered for being kind. For being a good daughter and a good wife and most importantly a good friend. I'd like it to be remembered that I loved passionately and that I loved a lot and that I cared."
                Yes, Tracy, that's it. I love the quote. (Tried to green ya but the dern fridge is locked)

Anyone have any others?

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  that's too hard to do!

k, here's 'my' version of this game...

season 9 FAKEish spoilers - 'ripple effect' mentioned

episodes 19 and 20 - 'goodbye', vala returns to the sgc. she's got a new scheme to gain the upper hand against the ori. landry orders sg1 to help vala in her plans. the plans go wrong and vala and mitchell are marooned on a ship, reheading towards the ori infected galaxy. sg1 returns to being a three-man team.

sally
                  episodes 19 and 20 - 'goodbye' (continuing on) Sam must comfort Daniel as she hears him cry "Vala! C-come back, I haven't introduced you to the krispy kreme's yet"
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                    episodes 19 and 20 - 'goodbye' (continuing on) Sam must comfort Daniel as she hears him cry "Vala! C-come back, I haven't introduced you to the krispy kreme's yet"
                    Have we got a spare episode where Sarah Gardner could come back and give Sam lessons in the art of tea drinking?

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady

Kat it's to late and I have to much to do before I head out of town for a conference in the morning to list all the Sam and Zat episodes - maybe I'll post some pictures after the weekend if I have time. But before I go I will leave you with one Zat Picture - and the challenge to name the episode it's from

Season 2's Family
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Have we got a spare episode where Sarah Gardner could come back and give Sam lessons in the art of tea drinking?
                        Ahhh, too much work, I'll stick to coffee

By the way, mapping a trip via Tim Horton's isn't difficult, seeing as they are everywhere in Canada. (Some places even have 2 on the same block, and at every block. )
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

An interesting Carter / Chain of Command discussion thread over here folks - if you can dodge the occasional troll.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=24085&page=6

minigeek

Comment

Yeah, I saw that the other day, I think. It's quite interesting, but, as you say, you need to sidestep the trolls.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that the other day, I think. It's quite interesting, but, as you say, you need to sidestep the trolls.
                              Yeah and poor Oooberness deserves a big round of applause, too.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                                Yeah and poor Oooberness deserves a big round of applause, too.
                                Oooberness *always* deserves a big round of applause. There can't be enough praise in the world for Ooober.

Comment

Working...
                                X