Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    Hey Major Sam, do you think the non-Canadians know that the Bare Naked Ladies are a singing group of men! Or do you think some of them thought there were naked women on the game show
    Of course we know who the Bare Naked Ladies are! They were popular in Britain at one point!

Edit: And no, I don't mean the ones on page 3 of The Sun
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
      Well all non-Canadians... what DID you think the Bare Naked Ladies were!?
      They've had some, um, exposure in the US.

Comment

Well all none-Canadians... what DID you think the Bare Naked Ladies were!?
        Vala?

EDIT: Just joking. We all know that its the name of the alien race on any planet John Sheppard visits.
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
          Vala?

EDIT: Just joking. We all know that its the name of the alien race on any planet John Sheppard visits.

HAH... Preeeetty Much
          The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
          |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally Posted by MajorSam
            Originally Posted by AGateFan
            Vala?

HAH... Preeeetty Much
            Except the one's we're talking about are hairier
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Except the one's we're talking about are hairier
              Or at least one would HOPE they are...

*eyes Shep*
              The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
              |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

NC

Comment

Actually they're kinda well known in these parts... so I knew who and what they were.

[goes back to snacking on vegemite damper rolls]

Buahaha, that's what I was just thinking actually... I think I know what some of the wanted to believe... hah. *goes back to humming the Chimpanzee Postcard song they do* la la la "A goin' fishing chimp..." heh, that's my fave one...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                    Actually they're kinda well known in these parts... so I knew who and what they were.

[goes back to snacking on vegemite damper rolls]

Ooooh, I've tasted vegemite, my cousin brought some over from Perth
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Lol... how much of it did you manage to eat, and did you go back for more? hehehe

Most outside of Aus don't realise that there's a subtle art to getting the qty of vegemite right on your toast... mmm buttery vegemite toast.... [drool]

Ooooh, I've tasted vegemite, my cousin brought some over from Perth
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                        Bighonkinamazongeek should definitely be one of the presenters. And a lottery for the second person sounds fair to me.

On Edit: or Sky...

I confess I'd be disappointed if it were given at the cocktail party, though... I'd really like to see Amanda's face, and I won't be there. Selfish, I know.
                        I won't be at the cocktail party either and I'd like to see Amanda reaction when she gets it!
                        In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                        so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                        Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                        Hic Comitas Regit
                        Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Wow this is New York after one snow storm
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Lol... how much of it did you manage to eat, and did you go back for more? hehehe

Most outside of Aus don't realise that there's a subtle art to getting the qty of vegemite right on your toast... mmm buttery vegemite toast.... [drool]
                            I think I'll stick to peanut butter ( Or is that peanut paste to you?)
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Vegemite and butter on lightly toasted english muffins *drool*

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                                Vegemite and butter on lightly toasted english muffins *drool*
                                *Ignore vegemite* *think peanut butter*
                                Whew, that was close, I may have vegemite nightmares tonight
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X