X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dexterav
    [/CENTER]

nice!
    I *knew* this wasn't a standard neckline for this planet. I'm going to get a terrible sunburn. Cam will pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
      Well MSam, you know how guys like to equate big gus too....

Like he doesnt' think he's "all that" already
      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Well MSam, you know how guys like to equate big guns to....
        I wasn't going to mention this, but in US Army basic training there is a line the recruits say when they're learning about their military-issue equipment:
        Spoiler:
        "This is my rifle and this is my gun, one is for fighting and one is for fun".
        'nuff said.
        Last edited by ChopinGal; 12 February 2006, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
          I wasn't going to mention this, but in US Army basic training there is a line the recruits say when they're learning about their military-issue equipment:
          Spoiler:
          "This is my rifle and this is my gun, one is for killing and one is for fun".
          'nuff said.
          I hate quoting Cam, but...

"Makes the mind boggle, don't it?"

Hmmm. Judging by that... maybe Cam is in charge of BMT.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I think Cam has earned his spot on the team!
            Spoiler:
            As the team screwup

Now do you really want that leading SG1 or any team?
            Spoiler:
            Just leave him alone with his gun, I'm sure he'll be very happy
            rotflolol!!!

cam and gun. the new ship!!!!!!!!1
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
              Spoiler:
              "This is my rifle and this is my gun, one is for killing and one is for fun".
              'nuff said.
              Hahahah, how many times a year do I hear that chant at training each summer!?

Spoilers OTG again

Spoiler:
              Hehe, jsut watching again, and loving how Sam is briefing them all on the Ba'al mission. Twice in the last three eps she's been telling everyone what's gonna go down. Now if we actually could see that command offworld and on the actual missions instead of Cam coming round with things like "i'm gonna do it no matter what you say *sticks tongue out*" psht.

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                The difference being that Agent Dark and I haven't seen the episode yet....grrrr.

Only two months til I get back to Nottingham and see it..... AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHH. No!!! Just realised that I'm off to Helsinki and Berlin. Sugar. Not gonna see it til July.....
                tracy, i'll be making myself my own personal dvd of the eps this week. do you want a copy?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                  Well, as exasperated as they might become with Jack's attitude, I think they both respected his competence.
                  very much so. cam is so not doing well. and we can't keep blaming it on vala. cause she's gone.

what do these writers have against cam?

sigpic

Comment

as to the lack of seeing sam whumped, maybe AT didn't want it? maybe she had a con that weekend and didn't want to risk bruises? or maybe she is just really relying on a stunt person

at the time this eps was taped, she was pretty much olivia's dinner bar so maybe she said 'no' and they left her out of it to respect her wishes?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                      Well, as exasperated as they might become with Jack's attitude, I think they both respected his competence.
                      exactly! cam's just...annoying.
                      Originally posted by MajorSam
                      I must admit watching Sound of Music the other day Julie Andrews reminded me SO much of Amanda at some parts... all gorgeous blonde and smart and at some times soo giddy, with instances almost exactly mirroring things i've seen Amanda do... but anywho, that's prolly just me...
                      its not just you. I've always wanted to see Julie Andrew's talk to AT, they'd be SO funny together.

sigpic
                      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        as to the lack of seeing sam whumped, maybe AT didn't want it? maybe she had a con that weekend and didn't want to risk bruises? or maybe she is just really relying on a stunt person

at the time this eps was taped, she was pretty much olivia's dinner bar so maybe she said 'no' and they left her out of it to respect her wishes?
                        I dunno, Amanada's never really opposed doing Sam whump, has she??? *shudders at thought* She always does own stunts if she can...

Smacking her face wouldn't really do her harm re/being Olivia's dinner bar... unless she had to go to First Aid car when Olivia needed her or something... *shrug* I don't know though, it could be true.

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                        its not just you. I've always wanted to see Julie Andrew's talk to AT, they'd be SO funny together.

yes, I know! I totally adore them both, I think they would hit it off splendidly! <g>

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          tracy, i'll be making myself my own personal dvd of the eps this week. do you want a copy?
                          Honey, that would be amazing if you could do that for me!!
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I haven't seen OTG yet but according to the poll it is getting 83% for good or better.

Now I could go into a diatribe about cleavage revelaing outfits. But you've heard it all before.

What possible excuse is there in the episode which requires sam to have on a low cut top? Amanda is an actor and I think her acting abilities are awesome. She resally doesn't need her cleavage helping her out.

Now I understand why some people may like looking at Amanda's cleavage. I just find it insulting when it is obviously done for a cheap thrill. If she was on a hot date maybe - juts maybe I'd understand - but whilst on a mission with SG1??!! Well lets just forget about believable plots eh.

If I was going off into a potential hostile situation I'd make darn sure that was one area I had well protected.

I'm sorry but for me SG1 has just plunged into the "eye rolling" category of TV which I pay little attention to. And it was such a good show. Whoever is making all these decisions at the moment has''t quite made it beyond puberty if you ask me.

Oh right well I did diatribe didn't I!!

So was there a reason she was in a low cut top - without any spoilers??

Comment

Sam: Someone wanna tell me again why this thing had to be so low cut?
                              Mitchell: If ya got 'em... flaunt 'em is what I always say.
                              Sam( thinking ): Easy for you to say, I seriously doubt your pants are so tight you can hardly breathe.

Daniel: So, what do you think? Should we rescue him or bail?
                              Sam: I'm still thinking.
                              Last edited by ForeverSg1; 11 February 2006, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

Daniel: So, what do you think? Should we rescue him or bail?
                                Sam: I'm still thinking.
                                ROTFLOL!

Got a few minutes to pop in and see how things are going here at The Best Thread On The Web

ROTFLOL at Sky's comment about 'Ba'al-room dancing'
                                (SG-1's competition for the 8pm Friday time-slot is Dancing With The Stars)

And here's a great fanfic series for those who like reading good SnarkySam
                                >>> 'The Divide Series' by SeSeesaw
                                AU Sam works for the NID. Great Snarky Sam and great verbal sparring between J&S.
                                Across the Divide http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2641558/1/
                                Across the Divide:Touch and Go http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2648852/1/
                                Across the Divide: Acuaintance in the dark http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2657820/1/
                                Across the Divide: A walk in the woods http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2668049/1/
                                Rope Bridges http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2697676/1/
                                Crossing Over http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2726091/1/
                                The Quiet Life http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2792175/1/

It's an AU where Sam didn't get to be part of the SGC... and ended up in the NID instead. Great dialogue between Jack and Sam, it has J/S UST, but they do not end up in bed together (I don't even think they kiss), so in the 'ship' regard, it's probably along the same lines as the actual series.

Comment

Working...
                                X