Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strix varia
    This episode just made me feel very, very sad. It's like the people making the show don't even care anymore if it's bad.

And it was bad in so very, very, very many ways. Let me count the ways... well, okay, I'll spare you. But I'll probably do a lament on the anti-season 9 thread at some point.

But, you know, those Asgard transporters are really awesome!

Spoiler:
    They transport people who are sitting down, and then deliver them standing up. They also miraculously clean all the blood off their faces and partially heal their cuts. Unfortunately, they still leave their hands tied. Too bad. Sam needs to fix that.

But she did save the day!

peter deluise directed.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Okay so I'm feeling a bit snarky tonight.

Brad: What you don't think Cam is the best thing since sliced bread? Don't tell Rob.

Rob: I just don't get it everyone should see Cam is the leader and he's great.

Chris: I know the guys at the other end of the table want Ben's character in charge but we know who will really shine and it ain't Shaft

Ben: Amanda really does out shine me and Sam should be in charge full-time.

AT (thinking): Don't worry SAMANDA Cam may be in charge on paper but we know who the real star of the show is.
      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

there were some things i liked about tonight's ep.

spoilers for s9's 'off the grid'

Spoiler:

sam.

nuff said!

okay, some other things...

the langry-nerus scenes. two talented actors.

the quasi argument between mitchell and daniel on who looked the drug lealer the most. sam as mary poppins!

at the very end, i liked mitchell's gung ho attitude vrs sam and daniel's 'i'm out of here' attitude. foreshadowing perhaps?

mitchell...

one thing i was wondering about... i pretty much knew this was going to be a relative to 'the ties that bind', so to speak, so i wondered if sam's presense would change the low-class feel for this ep. yep, sam (and daniel) gave it dignity. prob helped that vala wasn't around

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

does anyone know why the scifi channel is going to play stargate(s) when the olympics are airing? isn't that just bringing on the low ratings on purpose?

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

i like the way the numbers 5,555 look, so in honor of this momentous occasion hehe....

sam rocks!

she looked gorgeous in tonight's ep! like when doesn't she?

sam was smart and resourceful.

sam saved the day!

margaritas for everyone!

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

SAM: Dang! I've been so busy keeping Cam
              out of trouble that I almost forgot Skydiver's birthday.
              But I bet she'll get this e-card.....

Happy Birthday, Skydiver!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

hi i am Kallesta

is cool
                i love

Hi, Kallesta! Nice to have you here! Hope you'll be visiting with your Mom some!

Auntie Melissa
                (because Auntie sg-1fanintn just sounds too strange)

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  i like the way the numbers 5,555 look, so in honor of this momentous occasion hehe....

sam rocks!

she looked gorgeous in tonight's ep! like when doesn't she?

sam was smart and resourceful.

sam saved the day!

margaritas for everyone!

sally

I raise my rum and coke to that!

I've decided that SG-1 is just imitating life. They put a man in charge, he screws up, and a woman quietly comes in to save the day.

And in honor of the whack-a-mole comment made waaay back, I'm now thinking of Cam as Wam.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                    Well I'm pretty good at the name that episode from pictures. I just put in "The Others Guys" to double check and see if I was correct and figured I would cap the sceens while I was at it. It didn't take to long when I was correct with my first guess on the episode to find were in the episode the orginal caps came from.

Some people would say I have seen the episodes to many times.

I bow to your awesome knowledge of the eps. It's scary-smart!

Comment

I'm watching the Olympics opening ceremony and the flag wa brought in by eight women of distinction. So where's Sam?

Comment

Well I enjoyed this episode alot

Spoiler:
                        It probably helped that Amanda looked so DAMN HOT in it That leather outfit - *dead*. PLENTY of Amanda eye candy (the best type of eye candy there is )

As far as the plot goes, I didn't mind it at all. Much better off-world romp than what the TTTB was. The cheese factor that surrounded the Lucian Alliance in TTTB was gone, and they actually seem formidable now.

Nice action (lol at Teal'c mowing down the Jaffa with the dual MP-7's), nice humour (Mary Poppins hahaha) and Nerus is also a good laugh. IMO the best episode this season (followed very closely by Ripple Effect)

Comment

Originally posted by gatenv
                          I'm watching the Olympics opening ceremony and the flag wa brought in by eight women of distinction. So where's Sam?
                          Kicking Ori arse

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKYDIVER!!!!

Comment

nice!

p.s. hups spoilers, sorry
                              Last edited by dexterav; 11 February 2006, 09:08 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

i hope is right thread
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X