HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

-

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Happy birthday Sky
          Aquarius. Good choice :-D
          sigpic
          There are only two things to worry about: either you are well or you are sick.
          If you are well, then there is nothing to worry about: but if you are sick; there are two things for you to worry about: either you get well, or you die.
          If you get well, then there is nothing to worry about. If you die: then there are two things to worry about: either you go up or down.
          If you go up, then there is nothing to worry about. But if you go down, you will be so busy shaking hands with old friends you wont have time to worry.

Comment

I know it's not the 11th quite yet, but since everybody is already celebrating, I thought I'd join the party, too.

SKYDIVER!!!

HERE'S TO YOU

Unfortunately, Sam is offworld today, but she insisted on sending you a little something through the Gate:

Sam: Hope it makes it through in one piece!

And of course, Amanda also wanted to join in and send you her best wishes:

Amanda: You rock, Skydiver! Have a wonderful birthday!

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

(snip)

I also agree on your idea of the bonding, especially with Jack. They are an incredibly tight knit group, it's something that in most military situations is frowned upon, because the feelings can affect decisions, but here it is the key strength, what separates them from the rest. Jack has a relationship with each member of his team that is so strong, he could never make a choice like that. In fact, I can quite see him refusing to make that choice.
              if jack were placed in a situation of saving either sam or daniel, he would choose himself to sacrifice.

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                if jack were placed in a situation of saving either sam or daniel, he would choose himself to sacrifice.

sally
                LOL

I think he'd choose whomever he thought he had the greatest chance of saving. And then spend the rest of his life wallowing in misery, berating himself for not being able to save them both.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sally
                  that's what I had in mind when I made that comment.
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

jack would give daniel preference cause he's the civilian and sam is military...and the military protects civilians if at all possible

then jack would hate himself for losing either one of them while he survived
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Seeing as I have been so negative over the past few weeks, I thought I'd hold off on any negative comments tonight and give you the top five things I enjoyed about tonight's episode Off the Grid.

Spoiler:

1. Sam saved the day!!!
                      2. Sam saved the day!!!
                      3. Sam saved the day!!!
                      4. Sam saved the day!!!
                      5. Sam saved the day!!!

Comment

and she looked damn good doing it.!!!

mitch...ok, we'll keep the negative down, but sam rocked.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                          Seeing as I have been so negative over the past few weeks, I thought I'd hold off on any negative comments tonight and give you the top five things I enjoyed about tonight's episode Off the Grid.

Spoiler:

1. Sam saved the day!!!
                          2. Sam saved the day!!!
                          3. Sam saved the day!!!
                          4. Sam saved the day!!!
                          5. Sam saved the day!!!
                          Thank you for that wonderful and insightful summary.

I'm soooooo looking forward to seeing this. Especially thanks to other spoilers Kat has provided me with.
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Sam also was the only one who kept her head during the interrogation... well we don’t know about teal'c since he didn't say much. But Carter seemed pretty much her in control self
                            Spoiler:
                            because we are more valuable alive
                            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                              Sam also was the only one who kept her head during the interrogation... well we don’t know about teal'c since he didn't say much. But Carter seemed pretty much her in control self
                              Spoiler:
                              because we are more valuable alive
                              concerning sam in 'off the grid',
                              Spoiler:
                              did we 'see' sam getting whumped or hurt?

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                just the bruises and little bits of blood from her getting slapped. we never really see her slapped, only cam and daniel

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X