X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go P-90!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
      AT has said that she doesn't think Sam and Jack should ever get together.
      (I guess that leaves Sam with her P-90)
      Jack and Sam are meant for eachother. Ya'll are just jealous. Not to worry, you too will receive cake at the wedding reception!

Mwa ha ha,
      minigeek
      (AT also said that Jack gets Sam "hook, line and sinker" once he took her fishing in THREADS... and word has it she also pranced up and down the aisles at GABIT1 with a pair of S&J dogtags saying something to the effect of "Jack and Sam, together forever, as it should be..." so Sal's right, she's mercurial when it comes to her public exposition on the issue of Sam and Jack).

PS-> Mandy, don't I often see you playing in the S/J shipper threads? What the heck are ya doin' fraternizing with the dark side? *gasp* Oh, the scalding betrayal!
      Last edited by minigeek; 06 February 2006, 08:07 PM.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
        Jack and Sam are meant for eachother. Ya'll are just jealous. Not to worry, you too will receive cake at the wedding reception!

Mwa ha ha,
        minigeek
        (AT also said that Jack gets Sam "hook, line and sinker" once he took her fishing in THREADS... and word has it she also pranced up and down the aisles at GABIT1 with a pair of S&J dogtags saying something to the effect of "Jack and Sam, together forever, as it should be..." so Sal's right, she's mercurial when it comes to her public exposition on the issue of Sam and Jack).

PS-> Mandy, don't I often see you playing in the S/J shipper threads? What the heck are ya doin' fraternizing with the dark side? *gasp* Oh, the scalding betrayal!
        I never said they shouldn't be together, I was just repeating what I heard from AT.
        And hey a little fraternization nerver hurt anyone (or should I post that on the dark side)
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I never said they shouldn't be together, I was just repeating what I heard from AT.
          And hey a little fraternization nerver hurt anyone (or should I post that on the dark side)
          I love shippers, they make the best virtual cookies.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
            I fully agree with both Amanda and yourself Mandysg1!
            *throws rotten tomatoes*

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Sweet, just realised I had access to custom avatars!

Comment

i just took an online IQ test. (got it off of an add on dictionary.com)

i got my score. is 122 alright? (if it's not, don't laugh at me )

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                  Sweet, just realised I had access to custom avatars!
                  *Sticks her tongue out at AD, because she's jealous she can't use custom avatars yet*

Comment

http://katiedammit.livejournal.com/122707.html
                    Woot! Sam/Janet fic from Ripple Effect! Well technically its AU Sam/Janet fic, but still!

Comment

Fine. I'm still wrestling with Qasim and AD over Torri, Amanda and Teryl.
                      And what brawl might that be? I'm calling dibs on Teryl, but it's pleasant torture to choose between three such brainy beauties.

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        i just took an online IQ test. (got it off of an add on dictionary.com)

i got my score. is 122 alright? (if it's not, don't laugh at me )

sally
                        I found a website that gives this breakdown for IQ's...not sure how accurate it is though.

130+-Very superior-2.2%
                        120-129-Superior-6.7%
                        110-119-High average-16.1%
                        90-109-Average-50%
                        80-89-Low average-16.1%
                        70-79-Borderline-6.7%
                        Below 70-Extremely low-2.2%

According to the site, these is typically what types of job someone with each IQ level typically does for a living. Unfortunately, I don't see stay-at-home mom anywhere on the list so I guess it doesn't really matter what my IQ is.

Top Civil Servants; Professors and Research Scientists.
                        Physicians and Surgeons; Lawyers; Engineers (Civil and Mechanical)
                        School Teachers; Pharmacists; Accountants; Nurses; Stenographers; Managers.
                        Foremen; Clerks; Telephone Operators; Salesmen; Policemen; Electricians.
                        100+
                        Machine Operators; Shopkeepers; Butchers; Welders; Sheet Metal Workers.
                        100-
                        Warehousemen; Carpenters; Cooks and Bakers; Small Farmers; Truck and Van Drivers.
                        Laborers; Gardeners; Upholsterers; Farmhands; Miners; Factory Packers and Sorters.

So what do you think Sam's and Daniel's IQ's would be? Anyone know what a high IQ for a Genius is? I know Genius is 150+

Actually found this on another site...

High IQ & Genius IQ
                        Genius IQ is generally considered to begin around 140 to 145, representing ~.25% of the population (1 in 400). Here's a rough guide:

115-124 - Above average (e.g., university students)
                        125-134 - Gifted (e.g., post-graduate students)
                        135-144 - Highly gifted (e.g., intellectuals)
                        145-154 - Genius (e.g., professors)
                        155-164 - Genius (e.g., Nobel Prize winners)
                        165-179 - High genius
                        180-200 - Highest genius
                        >200 - "Unmeasurable genius"
                        Last edited by ForeverSg1; 06 February 2006, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          amanda is known to change her mind on the sam/jack issue.
                          Yup. She seems to take one position when being filmed/taped/interviewed for posterity — see the S4 DVDs and/or the post-S8 exclusive Web interview that was posted at MGM's site — quite another when at conventions (much as when she said the only fan fictions she read were Sam/Janet stories). Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                            How about one of Amanda's fantastic smile?
                            The smile, yes, but the hair? Scary! (Or at least "ill-advised.") But keep those glamour pix coming, Parsifal. Durch Mitlied wissend and all that ...
                            (forgive the abstruse Wagner reference, folks--it's late & I'm feeling a tad silly)
                            As for the thought of {shudder!} a Jack/Sam marriage, I really can't imagine it, possibly because it seems so difficult for them to hold a simple conversation. Hey, I know how it is, Sam: if I'm around a lady I fancy, I get pretty uptight, too. Courtship can be quite the ordeal.

Comment

Originally posted by Carterslave
                              Yup. She seems to take one position when being filmed/taped/interviewed for posterity — see the S4 DVDs and/or the post-S8 exclusive Web interview that was posted at MGM's site — quite another when at conventions (much as when she said the only fan fictions she read were Sam/Janet stories). Go figure.
                              Eh, I don't mind. Sam/Jack is the closest thing they have to a canon ship so of course they'll want her to pimp it. But as long as she's on record as saying she doesn't think it'll work out, I'm in agreement with her

Comment

She's also said 'of course they will'

Lol.

I think her opinion of it is quite multi faceted and based on a perspective of the situation none of us have as viewers. Plus she's probably changed her mind a few times at various stages. When Amanda watches the show she has tons of other stuff about it in her head. That can't not influence your feeling on it.

AT has said that she doesn't think Sam and Jack should ever get together.
                                (I guess that leaves Sam with her P-90)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X