Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    Hmm? I get the feeling majorsal may have had too much caffeine or something else in her coffee
    A little something from Jack that is
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
      Here's a nice bit of Sam introspection:

Impossible Yet Useful Numbers by Tallulah Rasa
      http://home.nc.rr.com/tallulah/Impossible%20.htm
      do you ever notice the sad sam fics you've read are the ones that have stayed with you the most? i do, and i HATE it. there's three in particular that haunt me...

NEVER kill sam off in a fic!!!

*stands in front of sam to protect*

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        do you ever notice the sad sam fics you've read are the ones that have stayed with you the most? i do, and i HATE it. there's three in particular that haunt me...

sally
        Hey, I've never killed Sam off, (may have come close though)
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
          It also takes an extraordinary person to wear that much camo makeup and still look cute.

D'oh! I hate her.
          i know!

can you imagine how cute amanda must have been as a child? big blue eyes and blond hair. i want to see a pic of amanda when she was little!

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

sally
            That wasn't a sad Sam fic :O It was scientist Sam trying to use equations to solve meaning of life stuff It's exactly the way I see my Sam

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
              i LOVE pilot sam!

here's a really great icon i got off some site (oh, i can't remember the addy, but someone here gave the link). here's one of my fave ones:

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                Hmm? I get the feeling majorsal may have had too much caffeine or something else in her coffee
                uh... well.... OKAY, i had a coffee blended drink! fine!

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                  That wasn't a sad Sam fic :O It was scientist Sam trying to use equations to solve meaning of life stuff It's exactly the way I see my Sam
                  oh, i didn't actually read it. just commenting on fics in general.

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by tsaxlady
                    Ditto -

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d9...aminFlight.jpg
                    I wonder how Amanda feels, being able to wear all these different costumes
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

i wish amanda would do another q/a where *we* pick the questions. like:

fave color. (already know it's orange, but i'm thinking she's leaning towards the pink area)

fave food: (already know it's sushi, but what other foods does she like? i know her comfort foods are cookies and potato chips)

fave rock band. ('d recommend 'dream theatre' to her. their earlier stuff, though)

fave classical composer.

fave comedy movie.

fave drama movie.

fave tv show.

what tv show character (besides sam carter) does she wish she were playing? (i'd LOVE to see her in something like 'crossing jordan' or 'cold case'. OR, the blond female lead in 'invasion'. oh, and 'medium'!)

would she ever consider doing a comedy or drama movie/vehicle with rda? (think they have MUCHO chemistry together)

how would she react if olivia said she'd want to be an actress?

has she ever considered incorporating her sign language skills into an episode?

what 'dark' thing would she like to see happen to sam in an ep(s)?

what's her fantasy ending to the stargate saga?

would she ever want to see sam commanding the sgc?

what's the sickest she ever remembers being while filming an episode?

describe what it feels like to be pregnant and give birth.

was being pregnant and giving birth what she thought it would be like?

do you and your twin still have that 'twin communication' going on?

if she were a musician in a rock or classical band, what instrument would she want to play?

with her fear of heights, does she get scared going over bridges? (i do)

does she want sam and jack to end up together? (amanda changes her mind on this )

okay, i'm done. for now.

sally
                      LOL ... whether it was caffeine-induced or not, these are terrific questions! If you're not planning to attend any Amanda cons this year, I hope our fellow Samandans print your list and take it along should they make it to the microphones for the Q&As!

Great job, sal! I'd love to hear Amanda answer some of these or all of these!

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
                        LOL Looking forward to meeting you! we'll soon have you back speaking broad Lanc'

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!!
                        Holy Hannah, they'll have to call out the language police! Make sure you all (1speed, Coley and Tracy Jane) don't line up together for the Q&As!! Amanda will need to have an interpreter onstage ....

And, you're welcome, Coley! Hic comitas regit! (For battered hands, not for dialects!)

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                          LOL ... whether it was caffeine-induced or not, these are terrific questions! If you're not planning to attend any Amanda cons this year, I hope our fellow Samandans print your list and take it along should they make it to the microphones for the Q&As!

Great job, sal! I'd love to hear Amanda answer some of these or all of these!

oh, someone copy it off and give the entire list to amanda! she can answer them via email that she'd send to darren himself. PLEASE, someone, give these questions to amanda!

if this idea is oked by darren, and someone agrees to give the list to amanda, we could add to the list with questions from you guys. (just a samandan q/a)

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Near random photo of Amanda:

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal

WOW!

she's so friggin gorgeous!

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

I don't believe I'd seen this photo before today, but I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X