Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek
    Speaking of Amanda and the odd "beverage"... Here we have a young AT, with a glass that's bigger than she is. lol

Ha, I actually saw that scene last night, it was funny seeing her in that movie
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
      Speaking of Amanda and the odd "beverage"... Here we have a young AT, with a glass that's bigger than she is. lol

Nice to see that Amanda appreciates my services.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        Squeaked? I would have gone "Sod this, I'd rather my hand dropped off" and legged it. Yes, I know I'm a hypocrite, but I'm glad you went.

I thought of you today when I was in town. After a week of speaking with a perfect southern accent, I slipped up today when I bought a milkshake. I am incapable of saying raspberry with a southern accent. So when I asked for a peach, raspberry and passionfruit milkshake, the shop assistant looked at me as if I were speaking a foreign language! I mean, the combined effects of a Nottingham raspberry and Lancastrian milkshake were too much to bear!
        LOL Looking forward to meeting you! we'll soon have you back speaking broad Lanc'

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
          Hey AD ... LOL as I just teased mini about this in a PM. Yes, I loved BSG this past week too - come on, the dark side of Starbuck and two FEMALE PILOTS flying combat, so what if they were personally sparring with each other too!

I want to see Sam Carter FLYING COMBAT DUTY rather than the boys!!

Ditto -

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Hey guys, the first pics from Arthur's Mantle have been posted on the stargate-project webpage. Beware of spoilers!!! Sam can be seen in the first and last of the pics. I thought it's nice to see some new pics of her and wanted to share with you.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
              LOL Looking forward to meeting you! we'll soon have you back speaking broad Lanc'

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!!
              Please, no!!!! I shall be teaching by then! Can you imagine me teaching the kids French in a Lancastrian accent? It was bad enough that my German teacher taught me with a Brummie accent!!!
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                Hey guys, the first pics from Arthur's Mantle have been posted on the stargate-project webpage. Beware of spoilers!!! Sam can be seen in the first and last of the pics. I thought it's nice to see some new pics of her and wanted to share with you.
                Thanks a bunch, Dani! I like them all a lot.

Spoiler:
                Looks like a bit of a Teal'c-centric ep. Cool!
                And it looks like an interesting Sam and Daniel moment is on the way. Oh how I miss those days.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                  Fine. I'm still wrestling with Qasim and AD over Torri, Amanda and Teryl.
                  do you like, lam?

i read a really hot sam/lam fic on area52 called 'general's daughter', or something like that.

and skydiver, you'll have to fight *me* for rda!

or we can share him, eh?

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                    Uh oh
                    Spoiler:
                    Looks like Cam screwed up again It was probably his turn to call them in the morning to say what colour they were supposed to wear. Obviously he didn't, Daniel and Sam aren't wearing the same colour
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

On the subject of Hockey:

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                      Yes it has 3, 20 minute periods, and it's a face paced game. Oh yea and it's played on ice
                      Yeah, 3 twenty minute periods lasting about four hours each.

Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                      "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                      One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                      resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                      confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                      A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                      The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
                        On the subject of Hockey:

Yeah, 3 twenty minute periods lasting about four hours each.

Well I guess that's just something we have to get used to
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                          A couple of years ago we had a mini-earthquake here in the midwest and it felt like a truck hit the building or something.
                          the worst one i ever experienced was a few years ago. it was sometime after 4 in the morning, and i was taking a bath. (i was a nightowl for a while ). anyhoo, it was the biggest one i've ever felt, and the water was sloshing in the tub so badly that i jumped out (was afraid the tub was going to sink). things broke in the house too. not badly, though.

living in california means you get used to earthquakes and forest fires (which the latter is happening right now). shake and bake!

k, i'll try to stop with the otness.

i'm excited about some upcoming eps, because i think there'll be some good sam 'scenes'.

(wonder if we'll get a sam *episode* next season? hope so... )

i wish amanda would do another q/a where *we* pick the questions. like:

fave color. (already know it's orange, but i'm thinking she's leaning towards the pink area)

fave food: (already know it's sushi, but what other foods does she like? i know her comfort foods are cookies and potato chips)

fave rock band. ('d recommend 'dream theatre' to her. their earlier stuff, though)

fave classical composer.

fave comedy movie.

fave drama movie.

fave tv show.

what tv show character (besides sam carter) does she wish she were playing? (i'd LOVE to see her in something like 'crossing jordan' or 'cold case'. OR, the blond female lead in 'invasion'. oh, and 'medium'!)

would she ever consider doing a comedy or drama movie/vehicle with rda? (think they have MUCHO chemistry together)

how would she react if olivia said she'd want to be an actress?

has she ever considered incorporating her sign language skills into an episode?

what 'dark' thing would she like to see happen to sam in an ep(s)?

what's her fantasy ending to the stargate saga?

would she ever want to see sam commanding the sgc?

what's the sickest she ever remembers being while filming an episode?

describe what it feels like to be pregnant and give birth.

was being pregnant and giving birth what she thought it would be like?

do you and your twin still have that 'twin communication' going on?

if she were a musician in a rock or classical band, what instrument would she want to play?

with her fear of heights, does she get scared going over bridges? (i do)

does she want sam and jack to end up together? (amanda changes her mind on this )

okay, i'm done. for now.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                            Yes, it was strange to see him without the grey. But he was looking *good*, even with a pound or two more than when last we saw him. Just more to love.
                            *whimpers*

YES!!!

*feels dizzy*

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

i'm not all that big of a fan of writing smut to be honest. it's very hard to write. you have so much to keep track of if you want it to be more than tab 1 into slot b.
                              LOL!

how romantic.

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                the worst one i ever experienced was a few years ago. it was sometime after 4 in the morning, and i was taking a bath. (i was a nightowl for a while ). anyhoo, it was the biggest one i've ever felt, and the water was sloshing in the tub so badly that i jumped out (was afraid the tub was going to sink). things broke in the house too. not badly, though.

living in california means you get used to earthquakes and forest fires (which the latter is happening right now). shake and bake!

k, i'll try to stop with the otness.

i'm excited about some upcoming eps, because i think there'll be some good sam 'scenes'.

(wonder if we'll get a sam *episode* next season? hope so... )

i wish amanda would do another q/a where *we* pick the questions. like:

fave color. (already know it's orange, but i'm thinking she's leaning towards the pink area)

fave food: (already know it's sushi, but what other foods does she like? i know her comfort foods are cookies and potato chips)

fave rock band. ('d recommend 'dream theatre' to her. their earlier stuff, though)

fave classical composer.

fave comedy movie.

fave drama movie.

fave tv show.

what tv show character (besides sam carter) does she wish she were playing? (i'd LOVE to see her in something like 'crossing jordan' or 'cold case'. OR, the blond female lead in 'invasion'. oh, and 'medium'!)

would she ever consider doing a comedy or drama movie/vehicle with rda? (think they have MUCHO chemistry together)

how would she react if olivia said she'd want to be an actress?

has she ever considered incorporating her sign language skills into an episode?

what 'dark' thing would she like to see happen to sam in an ep(s)?

what's her fantasy ending to the stargate saga?

would she ever want to see sam commanding the sgc?

what's the sickest she ever remembers being while filming an episode?

describe what it feels like to be pregnant and give birth.

was being pregnant and giving birth what she thought it would be like?

do you and your twin still have that 'twin communication' going on?

if she were a musician in a rock or classical band, what instrument would she want to play?

with her fear of heights, does she get scared going over bridges? (i do)

does she want sam and jack to end up together? (amanda changes her mind on this )

okay, i'm done. for now.

sally
                                Hmm? I get the feeling majorsal may have had too much caffeine or something else in her coffee
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X