Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
    Ooooh, Sky how'd you get a copy of the commercial so early?!

/me thinks people who've never watched the Superbowl will watch it just for his commercial
    Me too. I don't even know who's playing. I may have to use valuable video tape so I can be sure to catch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1

Sorry Sir, but Carter started talking about the theory of relativity, and well relatively speaking. I couldn't think of another way to stop her.
      Storming Caption!!

So too 1speed's!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        you know, if i had an ultimate fantasy, it'd be to spend an afternoon or something and really get to know her. yes, it's nice to see her on stage or in the photo line but...that's just superficial. it'd be nice to get to know the real person.
        Oh I'd love to take her out walking in the Scottish Hills - Ladhar Bheinn in Knoydart would be perfect -(Olivia carried on back of course). But in reality it takes a long time to really get to know someone. I mean if someone met me for an afternoon when I'm in a good mood they may actually think I'm quite nice!! Wheras 1speed knows me so well he dare not put "Vala" down on the scrabble board for fear of never seeing the light of day again

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
          I’d like to meet them both, of course. I do think I’d have more to talk about with Sam, though – I’d love to know what language she wrote the Gate interface in, for example how the naquadah reactors work, and is the Mark II version using a buffer like the Prometheus’ original hyperdrive did, as a kind of high-pass filter, instead of a clipping filter; what are the fire suppression systems like in a ha’tak, or better yet, an alkesh, since the Goa’uld will have those torches and open braziers everywhere; I’d like to know about the internal design, components, functionality, all that, of a DHD; I’d love to know how the inertial dampers and artificial gravity work on Goa’uld and Tau’ri vessels, and is it different in Asgard technology; how Goa’uld and Asgard hyperdrive works, and the Asgard beaming technology, of course; I'd like to know if she's tried building another 'one-shot ZPM' since the SGC has the plans from Jack's original device; I’d even like to know how one goes about enhancing a nuclear weapon with naquadah – does it just go in the device’s casing or does it have to be incorporated in or among the pieces of fissionable material so that it becomes part of the critical mass when the weapon is triggered. And then there’re all the worlds she’s been to – the things she’s seen and done… Which worlds had the most beautiful skies, the most beautiful sunrises, sunsets, the most spectacular scenery, plains, forests, mountains, oceans… Does she the Goa’uld brought flora from Earth and seeded it around when they seeded humans after looking at all those pine trees? What’s the most moons that any planet she’s been on has had, and what did that do to the tides, if she was near the ocean? Has she ever been close enough to the galactic center to see a night sky with almost no darkness in it because there are so many stars so close? And, of course, there’s always flying, projectile weapons, horses, books, computers, cats and fast cars to be discussed, too.

)
          Wow!!! What a cool post

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            i think this'll be ok, here's a freeze from it

I wish we could have done that to RDA and made him stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
              Here's some food for thought for those who wonder about the S/T relationship

Notice how Sam and Teal'c dress alike
              Sam: "Teal'c have you nicked my spare tank top again? They're never a snug fit again after you've been wearing them - you know how that disapoints Jac....I mean the General"

and how Daniel and Jack dress alike.
              Jack (thinking) Yeeuk Daniel have you never heard of Johnson's cotton buds!

Comment

Wow. Beautiful picture of Amanda. Just beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                  Quick question!

Does AT have a WOW thread? I was capping Nightwalkers and have some pics of those black leather pants that were too good to pass up. I want to be sure I post them in the right place, though.

Thanks!
                  All photos of Sam and Amanda are appreciated here. Post away.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                    Me too. I don't even know who's playing. I may have to use valuable video tape so I can be sure to catch it.

In case no one answered...

Seattle Seahawks & Pittsburgh Steelers (with the Hawks winning, naturally! )
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux

Huh are they the one's who are going to spoil my commercials?
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                        Sam: Oooh Teal'c you're in trouble now, that was the Colonel's last beer!
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Jack: Ah come on Carter, you know I like being on top!
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I love going to other websites. Over at the BB's at Skiffy, there's a thread called: Carter puts Atlantis in the lead! Ratings! . You have to love it.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux

I'm in Super Bowl central at the moment. It's such a weird atemosphere. Crazy peopel cluttering up the lobby of my building heading off to where ever a football fan goes before the day of the game. I half want to watch and half want to run away screaming. Oh well, I'll have SG1 and Lost DVD's to save me over Sunday.
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                                I love going to other websites. Over at the BB's at Skiffy, there's a thread called: Carter puts Atlantis in the lead! Ratings! . You have to love it.
                                Oooh, could you post the link thanks
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X