Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Panel at this year's Wales ComicCon
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Does anyone know if Amanda Tapping will be in any of the remaining episodes of the final season of Supernatural?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

No, and I haven't yet found any info regarding which episode(s) of Supernatural she's directed either. We'll have to wait and see.

Some other news, though: Amanda has been nominated at the Canadian Screen Awards in the category ‘Best Direction, Drama Series’ for the episode ‘Great and Sudden Change’ of Anne with an E.
        Also, she's directing The Flash!

Comment

Amanda on the YVR Screen Scene podcast talking about the COVID-19 self-quarantine and about the postponement of GABIT Inspirations 2020

https://www.yvrscreenscene.com/home/...amanda-tapping

Comment

So, I would have been in London this weekend for Amanda's event which, of course was postponed until next year. Have spent a good part of the weekend chatting and texting with Fandom friends.

Hoping everyone is healthy and following all the necessary steps to keep everyone safe.

Take care everyone.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

There are two new interesting interviews with Amanda, one with Suanne Braun, which you can watch here, and one at Sci-Fi World, which you can listen to here.

Also, does anyone remember the Amanda Tapping contests back in 2005?
              Well, since a lot of people have extra free time due to the quarantine, amandatappingfans.net is doing a new contest. Details here.
              contest_flyer.jpg

Comment

Due to the Covid lockdown Suanne Braun has started a video interview series on Instagram called Hathor Hosts. Suanne's first guest was Kate Hewlett last week and just a day Amanda.

Thankfully there are a couple of fellow fans have uploaded to YouTube.

The videos can be found here and here.

Comment

Originally posted by amandatappingfan View Post
                  Also, does anyone remember the Amanda Tapping contests back in 2005?
                  Well, since a lot of people have extra free time due to the quarantine, amandatappingfans.net is doing a new contest. Details here.
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]43081[/ATTACH]
                  Two weeks left! Get creative!

There's now also an up-to-date list with all the articles, chats and interviews with Amanda Tapping https://www.amandatappingfans.net/amanda-tapping/media/ Media that is online available through the original publisher is linked.

Last but not least, Amanda will be directing the film Hexengeddon.
                  Last edited by amandatappingfan; 17 May 2020, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Happy Birthday Amanda!!

Test

Comment

Amanda answering questions from schoolkids in Wales.

Comment

Well that was adorable on all counts.
                        I've seen her Timmy's commercial - some kind of oatmeal muffin, I believe.
                        (Still looks the same!)

Comment

Hello Sam Fans,

I have not been on the forum for over 10 years or so, but stopped by to say hello. I haven't watched Stargate SG1 for about 10 years either. Saw it was on Netflix and started watching. I had forgotten how funny the show was. Still good after all these years.

Hope all are doing well. Take care,
                          HiSG1Fans

Comment

It's been a long, long time since I posted something here. I saw Stargate trending on Twitter and I thought I'd check on this old place. A lot, like, a lot of memories here, for a long time this place was one of my favorite places in the world. Hope everyone is OK, hope everyone is safe, and best wishes to everyone.

Comment

I just thought I would post a link in this thread to AT's twitter post about the recent passing of Nichelle Nichols:
                              https://twitter.com/amandatapping/st...Chsdz155ArAAAA

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I just happened to check AT's Instagram and earlier this month she posted this picture of her and Nichelle Nichols, in addition, to the tweet I mentioned in my last post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CgtDeuQLBjn/

Comment

Working...
                                X