Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    Do you get an odd look when you order rum with diet coke. I know I've gotten a few comments on that
    not round here. if they get too odd, well there goes their tip. my other favorite drink is cranberry juice, vodka wiht a twist of lime
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

lol

he is a red shirt magnet isn't he????

he's not the kissing bandit, he's a red shirt murderer!!! (ok, so murderer is a bit strong. he hasn't killed anyone, they all die when he's around)
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

AD - your sloganizer had me LOL this morning!! I had to capture it...

Last edited by minigeek; 03 February 2006, 05:11 AM.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Hahaha

It's funny 'cos it's true!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            oh, i know i have my own biases... but if i were professionally reviewing an ep or writing a piece, i'd sure as heck be as fair and open minded as possible. that didn't happen with miss gibson's books.
            Hey Sally, how about you pitch a new idea to the publishers for next year: "The Illustrated Shipper's Companion to SG-1"

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
              Hahaha

It's funny 'cos it's true!
              Yup! Figure you can stop the sloganizer rotation right there and make it static from now on. Just rotate the images.

Comment

Who would you rather meet? Sam Carter (if she were a real person) or Amanda Tapping?
                Sam Carter

How much of your affection for the character of Sam Carter bleeds over into your perception of Amanda?
                The eye-candy proportion.

Do you ever have a hard time separating the two?
                Only re. the dimples. Are those Sam's dimples or Amanda's dimples?
                scarimor

Comment

Wow, looks like Michael is going to take a little time off next season to be with family, too. He's only doing 16 of 20 episodes and plans to be present at the birth of his new baby in March (which might also explain why we haven't heard much about Lexa's involvement for next season, too). I wonder how (or if) this news is going to affect the final number of SG-1 episodes (versus Atlantis) that Amanda now ends up in during season ten. It might mean more than originally slated if they have to balance out the absence(s). Could also mean some cool Sam/Vala interaction, too (if I may selfishly say so!).

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...odesnext.shtml

-

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                    AD - your sloganizer had me LOL this morning!! I had to capture it...

Pretty interesting eh.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                      I just don't care for the taste of alcohol, really.
                      Agreed. I tried red/white wine at my uncle's wedding and decided that it wasn't really my thing.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                        Wow, looks like Michael is going to take a little time off next season to be with family, too. He's only doing 16 of 20 episodes and plans to be present at the birth of his new baby in March (which might also explain why we haven't heard much about Lexa's involvement for next season, too). I wonder how (or if) this news is going to affect the final number of SG-1 episodes (versus Atlantis) that Amanda now ends up in during season ten. It might mean more than originally slated if they have to balance out the absence(s). Could also mean some cool Sam/Vala interaction, too (if I may selfishly say so!).

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...odesnext.shtml

-
                        I'm not sure about any of that, but it definitely proves my theory that there is something in the water at Bridge( makes mental note not to drink water while on set tour ). I hope Ben is looking to increase the size of his family, because he seems to be the next one in line to have a baby. Five babies born in the past 18 mos and that doesn't even include the crew? Yep, defintely something in the water.

Edit: It's raining, it's pouring, my daffodils are growing! Sorry, just a little giddy at actually seeing some rain today.

Edit #2: Sigh, I just noticed I was almost up to 1800 posts and started to get excited about actually using a custom avatar and remembered they bumped the number up again! Oh well, maybe by Gabit I'll have one.
                        Last edited by ForeverSg1; 03 February 2006, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          oh, i know i have my own biases... but if i were professionally reviewing an ep or writing a piece, i'd sure as heck be as fair and open minded as possible. that didn't happen with miss gibson's books.

sally
                          Yep. And she's a journalist. From a journalists' standpoint, whether you're a die-hard fan of the show or not, it's important to remain objective about such hot topics, imo - especially when you're as entrenched in the Stargate Universe as Gibson is. Honestly, not a mag goes by where I don't see her byline SOMEWHERE inside. I like her writing though. She definitely has a handle on what she's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                            I'm not sure about any of that, but it definitely proves my theory that there is something in the water at Bridge( makes mental note not to drink water while on set tour ). I hope Ben is looking to increase the size of his family, because he seems to be the next one in line to have a baby. Five babies born in the past 18 mos and that doesn't even include the crew? Yep, defintely something in the water.

Edit: It's raining, it's pouring, my daffodils are growing! Sorry, just a little giddy at actually seeing some rain today.
                            I remember you mentioned that before, and we just laughed it off! Now, I'm not so sure... There is most DEFINITELY something up with that, haha. Hope Ben Browder's up to it!

All I have to say is, as long as they don't bring back Dr. Brightman, I'll be OK. Janet, otoh...

And don't remind me about rain. Arizona's gone 100+ days without rain (a state record, I believe), and I feel like the clouds are merely teasing me this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                              And don't remind me about rain. Arizona's gone 100+ days without rain (a state record, I believe), and I feel like the clouds are merely teasing me this morning.
                              Was pouring down when I got up. FOR PETE'S SAKE it's February in Canada it's not suppose to rain, it's suppose to SNOW
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                                I would only have to say no that if I were in America
                                Well AD if you were in Canada you only have to be 19 to drink
                                I'm afraid there will be a lot of that going on since it's Superbowl weekend.
                                I myself don't understand the interest in the Superbowl, other than the commercials ( Which I understand RDA will be doing one as McGuyver )
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X