Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tara3583
    Hi Samandans, i have some really fantastic news to share with you all!
    I'm a Grandmother this morning
    My Son gave us the news just before midnight last night (uk time)
    We have a little Grandaughter named Isabelle Amy and Mum and Daughter are doing well, my Son is over the moon and when we asked who she looked like he replied "i don't know she's all scrunced up!" bless him.
    Anyway sorry for being ot but i'm so pleased about the news that i had to share with you, take all of you
    Congratulations! That's fantastic news! I'm really happy for you!!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
      Hi Samandans, i have some really fantastic news to share with you all!
      I'm a Grandmother this morning
      My Son gave us the news just before midnight last night (uk time)
      We have a little Grandaughter named Isabelle Amy and Mum and Daughter are doing well, my Son is over the moon and when we asked who she looked like he replied "i don't know she's all scrunced up!" bless him.
      Anyway sorry for being ot but i'm so pleased about the news that i had to share with you, take all of you
      Congratulations!

A new Stargate fan who'll need a few little-gray-alien/Thor toys, her own ZPM nightlight, and many opportunities chance for Gram to fill her with sugary goodies and get her well wound up before she goes home to Mum and Dad. Good times!
      ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1

So I finally went fishing with General O'Neill and the fish I caught was THIS big!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          Ok. Yes, it was cool. But it could have been cooler.

I guess whatever they do, I'd say... oooooh. But you could have done this.

Spoiler:
          I think my main gripe was that it was all about black!carter and her interaction. I'd just loved to have seen a Geek!sam interaction. You know?
          What would have been really funny would to have had our Daniel and Sam in a room
          Spoiler:
          with Geek Daniel and Sam

*Sam and Daniel slowly look at one another*

Sam (whispering): Daniel, we were never that geeky...were we??
          Daniel: If we asked Jack, I'm sure he would have said 'yes'.
          Sam (grinning): Yeah, and that it was only his uber coolness that saved us from being nicknamed SG-Geeks.
          Daniel: Isn't that what he called us?
          Sam (perturbed look) He actually called us that?
          Daniel: Geeks. Nerds. Bookworms. Need I go on?
          Sam( sad smile ) I really miss having him around.
          Daniel: Yeah... me too.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            What would have been really funny would to have had our Daniel and Sam in a room
            Spoiler:
            with Geek Daniel and Sam

Sam (grinning): Yeah, and that it was only his uber coolness that saved us from being nicknamed SG-Geeks.
            Sam( sad smile ) Sometimes, I miss having him around.
            And you know... I think that piece of Sam/Daniel goodness actually warranted four postings! If only!

Comment

just poped in to let you all no iv been converted, i no longer like kirking and im against it

Comment

Wow! Care to share how you came to see the light?

Comment

And you know... I think that piece of Sam/Daniel goodness actually warranted four postings! If only!
                  My computer keeps hanging up so half the time I never know if the post is going through. I hit the enter button and nothing happened. So I hit it a few other times and still nothing. So then I quit out of the program, come back, check the thread and there is four of the same post. Sigh. Sorry... I've deleted the others.

Comment

I relised that i dont want to see a hole lot of that crap in every ep, im more of a action guy. i prefer to see huge battles with the wraith or the ori not shep going after the hotest alien girl of the week, i still think alay securas hot

Comment

My computer keeps hanging up so half the time I never know if the post is going through. I hit the enter button and nothing happened. So I hit it a few other times and still nothing. So then I quit out of the program, come back, check the thread and there is four of the same post. Sigh. Sorry... I've deleted the others.
                      No it's fine. I was just having a joke!! Really really bad sense of humour that I have.

Comment

Wow! Care to share how you came to see the light?
                        Seen the light!!! He has been blinded!!!

Deano
                        Spoiler:
                        you've been burned by evil…but do not let that keep you from the warmth and light of the eternal flame…let origin show you the way. Let not the words of deceivers lead you to doubt. Nor the enticements they offer cause you to stray.
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                          Yep.

And I need some serious help, because I can't stop seeing Sam/Cam ship in every little thing they do. That and Sam/Teal'c ship. My mind is so fried by the (lack of) Sam/Jack ship, that it's creating these sick and masochistic scenarios. I'm living in my own torture, people! (Well, except for the Sam/Teal'c business - that's kinda cool in my book)

OK, I need some good canon-like, well-written Sam/Jack ship fic STAT.
                          hey there's nothin' wrong with a little sam/teal'c. i'm sure jack won't mind.

as for sam/cam, i'm not seeing it. i know
                          Spoiler:
                          PDL may have tried directing it that way in RE and maybe BB was directed to play it that way, but i saw AT really not playing that way deliberately.

so i'm seeing that relationship more like the relationship she has with daniel. really more of a psuedo sibling thing goin' on than anything else.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            with Geek Daniel and Sam

Sam( sad smile ) I really miss having him around.
                            *sniff* ... waaah. Me too!!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                              Seen the light!!! He has been blinded!!!

Deano
                              Spoiler:
                              you've been burned by evil…but do not let that keep you from the warmth and light of the eternal flame…let origin show you the way. Let not the words of deceivers lead you to doubt. Nor the enticements they offer cause you to stray.
                              dont go all origin on me

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                                hey there's nothin' wrong with a little sam/teal'c. i'm sure jack won't mind.

as for sam/cam, i'm not seeing it. i know
                                Spoiler:
                                PDL may have tried directing it that way in RE and maybe BB was directed to play it that way, but i saw AT really not playing that way deliberately.

so i'm seeing that relationship more like the relationship she has with daniel. really more of a psuedo sibling thing goin' on than anything else.
                                Exactly. I totally see them as good friends.

They're surprisingly close, given what little we know about their history (and what little we evidently will ever know), but I've decided that their unexplained closeness was just TPTB wisely trying to get team/sam fans to actually like him.

I'm sorry... No matter how hard I try, the cynic within me wins out.

Comment

Working...
                                X