Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Oh... but I loved it. Why not do an absolutely stupid parody episode? It'd be really good fun.
    Could you imagine all the nitpicking and threads that would start up
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Yeah, I thought that. I mean, there could have been
      Spoiler:
      a little more interactions between the various Sams.
      Zoiks! Do you have any idea how long that would have taken to do in post?!?!?! Nevermind to shoot! Ahhhh! lol

mini(twitch::twitch)geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
        Zoiks! Do you have any idea how long that would have taken to do in post?!?!?! Nevermind to shoot! Ahhhh! lol

you're just being selfish now!

Comment

If they're gonna do it, they might as well go the whole nine yards... Buffy Style.

I think they have to decide who's playing Buffy, Giles, William the Bloody (Spike), Anya, Tara, Xander, Willow, Dawn, and Sweet.

Stargate Atlantis: Once More, With Feeling

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
            I think they have to decide who's playing Buffy, Giles, William the Bloody (Spike), Anya, Tara, Xander, Willow, Dawn, and Sweet.

Stargate Atlantis: Once More, With Feeling
            They could always use the 15 Sam's for all the parts
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
              you're just being selfish now!
              No way, it'd be fun. It'd just take longer and cost more than I think they'd have budgeted for one episode. Then again I guess
              Spoiler:
              it depends what the "Carters" were doing - all 15 of them together at the same time, that is...

Comment

I do. But to be honest, it already took a long time in post. The wasted that one scene they had.
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I do. But to be honest, it already took a long time in post. The wasted that one scene they had.
                  No they didn't! It was totally COOL! OK, from a technical perspective it was totally cool. But still. Coolness none the less!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                    They could always use the 15 Sam's for all the parts
                    Now THIS I've gotta see.

Comment

No they didn't! It was totally COOL! OK, from a technical perspective it was totally cool. But still. Coolness none the less!
                      Ok. Yes, it was cool. But it could have been cooler.

I guess whatever they do, I'd say... oooooh. But you could have done this.

Spoiler:
                      I think my main gripe was that it was all about black!carter and her interaction. I'd just loved to have seen a Geek!sam interaction. You know?

Comment

[QUOTE=Tracy Jane]
                        Although I agree that our lovely Amanda must be crushed at seeing a title like that, I suppose, unfortunately, it's got to be expected in such a wide and diverse fan group as this. As long as they leave Amanda out of it, I'm sure I can live.

Although, on the other hand, I do feel that we should be allowed to defend and counteract points that are distinctly unfair. There have been Pro-Kirkers (looks at Qasim) who have wandered into STAKS to promote their viewpoint.[/QUOTE
                        One can only hope tha AT sees more of the positive posts than the horrible ones they put on some of the sites. Actors learn to take the good comments with the bad although that doesn't make it easier for her. positive posts and positve thinking help keep things steady and level. Most of the ones on the I hate AT side do not know anything about her or her life. Sadly one who is a self acclaimed actress and knows much about acting. Makes many comments but in my opinion she nows very little. Hate is a sad thing to promote. It is also all the same posters who leave the negative comments.

Comment

No way, it'd be fun. It'd just take longer and cost more than I think they'd have budgeted for one episode. Then again I guess
                          Spoiler:
                          it depends what the "Carters" were doing - all 15 of them together at the same time, that is...
                          ?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                            ?
                            Down, boy!!!!

Now... why did I now think of that?

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                              attention on Samanda, and allow those who have a different (if in my eyes wrong) opinion about a character to have their own space to write.
                              The only thing that really upset me was that after reading in the Gateworld interview that Amanda actually visited the forum, I realised that AT probably sees these anti-carter titles, and it hurts to know that.
                              In interviews I have read about her she has read all the negative posts and it does upset her. It would take someone with no heart to not have it bother you. I have try to get some of the posters to think about what they are writing but to no avail. They tend to just personally attack me for not agreeing with them. no prob. but sad they are really not very good and could wreck the show for themselves aswell as everyone else. oh well as long as they get there's in the end it won't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamer
                                In interviews I have read about her she has read all the negative posts and it does upset her. It would take someone with no heart to not have it bother you. I have try to get some of the posters to think about what they are writing but to no avail. They tend to just personally attack me for not agreeing with them. no prob. but sad they are really not very good and could wreck the show for themselves aswell as everyone else. oh well as long as they get there's in the end it won't matter.
                                Amanda is a very sensitive person. It's so sad to see people writing unfounded claims and insults. I would go on a rant, but I'm not in a ranting mood today. I'm sure it's the standard one. I do that rant about as often as Sam does her "fork in the road stuff" talk.

Comment

Working...
                                X