Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
    Nice save, Simhavaktra.

Just sayin', probably our fellow Samandans are expressing themselves in the Ripple Effect thread, or Sam/Jack Ship thread.
    One hopes.

I'm just doing the drive-by-posting between bouts of writing code, and general disappointment / annoyance / disbelief that real life actually forced me to miss Ripple Effect yesterday!

:Looks for 'smilie' to apply to such real life situations - aha!:

Here's hoping some extensive screenshot albums come to the Web very soon....
    ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

*grins* You know it's a quiet January Saturday evening... (or Sunday a.m. for our Aussie friends) when there's only 3 people on the thread....

Actually had some time this evening to go back through my S1 folder and see if there were some pix that hadn't been scrubbed up and found a few...

Last edited by ShimmeringStar; 21 January 2006, 08:03 PM.
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

(the best hair extensions of the series IMOHO...)
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
            Here's hoping some extensive screenshot albums come to the Web very soon....
            Well, there are already some caps available on the savejanetfraiser.com webpage. Enjoy!!

Oh, and great pictures, ShimmeringStar!

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

(the best hair extensions of the series IMOHO...)
              I totally agree. That long hair was the best of the three that we've seen.
              sigpic

Comment

Great pics, and I love your sig ShimmeringStar
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                  *grins* You know it's a quiet January Saturday evening... (or Sunday a.m. for our Aussie friends) when there's only 3 people on the thread....
                  Actually, Sunday arvo And its been a scorcher here... there's actually few bushfires that are raging not far from where I live

Comment

Wow finally had time to sit down and watch Ripple Effect - and I loved it - one of the best episodes this season - It was so nice to see Teryl and JR again - Amanda was amazing in the episode - finally an episode were the whole team is involved and all together at times

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

I LOVED RE! Only bad thing...not enough Janet & Sam time. That is all.
                      sigpic
                      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

not enough sam and janet, little too much focus on sam's life, but beggers can't be choosers, especially given the track record of these writers this year.

it certainly could have been worse,much, much worse
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I have a few caps from RE posted up here . They haven't been cleaned up or anything. I'll try to add more if I get some free time. Oh and there is a wall I was playing with as well.

Kat

Comment

Wow thanks to all for the spoilers and screen caps of the episode RE, i must say this is one i'm really looking foreward to seeing (Tuesday in the UK for me)
                            Amanda really does >>>>>>SPOILERS FOR S9 RIPPLE EFFECT>>>>>>
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            Hope that's enough spoiler space
                            Amanda really has great talent for showing us both evil and funny Sam not to mention shootem Sam!
                            Can't wait for evil v our Sam again and from what you have said i hope Amanda once again gets an award for her outstanding talent from this episode!
                            ......TARA......

Comment

Whee, just watched Ripple Effect again - it's definitely a keeper
                              Spoiler:
                              And I am totally convinced there was a Sam/Janet reference. Last scene, where Sam ask's Martouf why her AU self was absent from his team, and he defers the answer to Janet with a smile on his face. Maternity Leave... Janet grinning... Sam and Janet hugging... need I say more?

Comment

Ripple Effect has been the first 10/10 episode for me since Threads. easily the best in season 9....Amanda was great as usual. Ripple Effect is probably one of my all time favourites now

Comment

Working...
                                X