Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    You should see me trying to translate french. Last time I tried translating something it ended up with Strix having big ears
    My ears are a perfectly normal size, thank you. It's my head that is tiny.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
      Ah so sorry to mix the two up
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
        Now I have this image of Thor with Dumbo ears. That is NOT a good image to have.
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

ahem! may i just point out to the english members of the group the highly likely possiblity that you have french ancestry somewhere along the lines.

and to the french members, that its possible that you have some english (or at least roman) ancestry.

and to the rest of the group that i'm hungry.

c'mon guys, you were allies during the world wars! can't we all just get along!?!
          (P.S. don't mention the war!)

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
            ahem! may i just point out to the english members of the group the highly likely possiblity that you have french ancestry somewhere along the lines.

and to the french members, that its possible that you have some english (or at least roman) ancestry.

and to the rest of the group that i'm hungry.

c'mon guys, you were allies during the world wars! can't we all just get along!?!
            (P.S. don't mention the war!)
            Actually, coming from a German family, that's highly unlikely!!!

Comment

i sa-aid don't mention the wa-ar!

(i'm not being a cow, i'm just quoting faulty towers in case anyone didn't get that)

well you probably share some ancestry somewhere anyway. you proabably both have the same brazilian grandmother or something!

Comment

Fly-by post!

Dude... SamLamVala?!?!?!?

*slaps AD with a S/J ship fic encyclopedia*

And... wow... I love the Sam and Vala sig, Kat. Just plain cool.

And Sky, I was thinking about the Sam/Teal'c shippiness, and I'm actually into the UST with them. *sigh* I certainly have practice in dealing with that, now don't I? Like Teal'c, I'd imagine that his affection for Sam would be quite understated until the proper time for him to get appropriately... er, passionate... about it... Heh.

*blushes and ducks away from our President's ire*

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                  Fly-by post!

I'm not complaining. It's good writing exercise.

Very OT: But I'm eating my first creme egg of the year. Slightly worrying it's that time already.

Comment

lol at all these wierd languages...

And great sig Forever! I love it

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                      i sa-aid don't mention the wa-ar!

(i'm not being a cow, i'm just quoting faulty towers in case anyone didn't get that)

well you probably share some ancestry somewhere anyway. you proabably both have the same brazilian grandmother or something!
                      Nah ! It's not that ! See, British and French people are friends in a strange manner. It's a case of I love you, neither do I. It's like that since our respective countries exist. We can't help it. Must be a genetic thing.
                      Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                        Fly-by post!

Ahem, can you lift it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                          Nah ! It's not that ! See, British and French people are friends in a strange manner. It's a case of I love you, neither do I. It's like that since our respective countries exist. We can't help it. Must be a genetic thing.
                          Agreed. The whole thing is a very tongue in cheek love/hate relationship. As far as Lys and I, it's pretty much a big joke, how our countries have this weird relationship.

Comment

wow I'm gone a week and the thread is now in another language.

I'm looking forward to Ripple Effect tonight!!! the first epeisode I'm really excited about. possible
                            Spoiler:
                            I just hope that Janet & Martouf are around longer than just two minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              Agreed. The whole thing is a very tongue in cheek love/hate relationship. As far as Lys and I, it's pretty much a big joke, how our countries have this weird relationship.
                              Agreed ! Don't worry about the two weirdos of this thread having their private war. As Tracy said, it's only a big joke.

Comment

Sorry about the OT. But I have a question to our Canadian, and Across the Pond friends. Are you ahead of us here in the US as of now in SG-1 episodes?
                                Or are you just about even with us?

Comment

Working...
                                X