Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nem2k
    lol no, i think its just tracy youd have a hard time understanding
    Why do I suddenly feel worried about the state of my brain ?
    Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
      Why do I suddenly feel worried about the state of my brain ?
      I don't know, but it's a positive sign, Lys. The fact that you are capable of concern for your brain state, indicates a little activity up there!
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        I don't know, but it's a positive sign, Lys. The fact that you are capable of concern for your brain state, indicates a little activity up there!
        Cool ! I was afraid I could end up with no activity at all like on the other side of the Channel !

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
          Cool ! I was afraid I could end up with no activity at all like on the other side of the Channel !
          You never told me you were holidaying in Britain at the mo, Lys. You really ought to pop in.

Comment

You never told me you were holidaying in Britain at the mo, Lys. You really ought to pop in.
            Me ? no ! I don't want to damage my brain. But there's hope for you as you want to go on holidays on the right side of the Channel.

Comment

Errrr........

If you want to say "I'm not French" then it's "Je ne suis pas francais"
              If you want to say "I don't speak French" it's "Je ne parle pas le francais"

As for your German: vielleicht sollen wir nichts mehr ueber Sprachen sprechen. Es wird schnell peinlich!

And I've just read the suggestion on the interview. It's a really lovely interview, and I just thought I'd leave this quote for you which made me smile.
              I really love that quote by Amanda too. It only dawned on me a few minutes after reading it that I had made a sig with it awhile ago. Seems very fitting for Amanda.

Comment

That sig is gorgeous, Kat. It's a beautiful quote, and a perfect and fitting picture of Amanda to go with it. And now she can add good mother to that list. Isn't she an absolute honey.

As for Lys: don't forget, I'm gonna be in that little country of yours next weekend. You better watch out or I'll come and kick your arse!!!!

Comment

That sig is gorgeous, Kat. It's a beautiful quote, and a perfect and fitting picture of Amanda to go with it. And now she can add good mother to that list. Isn't she an absolute honey.

As for Lys: don't forget, I'm gonna be in that little country of yours next weekend. You better watch out or I'll come and kick your arse!!!!
                  OMG ! You can coordinate your movements enough and you're able to kick arse ! I knew we had some good fresh air in France ! See how your condition is improving when you're visiting ! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                    OMG ! You can coordinate your movements enough and you're able to kick arse ! I knew we had some good fresh air in France ! See how your condition is improving when you're visiting ! LOL
                    You see, I've finally worked out, thanks to you, were my intellectual limitations and general loopiness stems from: The fact that I've spent almost a 5th of my life in that country of yours!!!

Comment

You see, I've finally worked out, thanks to you, were my intellectual limitations and general loopiness stems from: The fact that I've spent almost a 5th of my life in that country of yours!!!
                      Hum, intellectual limitations are where you want to put them, so I guess they're sky high now that you've spent such a good time in my country.

Comment

As for your German: vielleicht sollen wir nichts mehr ueber Sprachen sprechen. Es wird schnell peinlich!

And I've just read the suggestion on the interview. It's a really lovely interview, and I just thought I'd leave this quote for you which made me smile.
                        Sorry to change languages on you, but Tracey Ich habe kiene idea was du sprecht
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                          Sorry to change languages on you, but Tracey Ich habe kiene idea was du sprecht
                          dont worry, nobody does
                          - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Also, war's mein Deutsch oder deins?

I said that perhaps we ought to stop speaking about languages, become it's fast becoming embarrassing.

I'm hoping that it's not my German at fault there! My family's German and I lived there last year. I also study the language.

Comment

Originally posted by Nem2k
                              dont worry, nobody does
                              Thanks that helps a lot
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Also, war's mein Deutsch oder deins?

I said that perhaps we ought to stop speaking about languages, become it's fast becoming embarrassing.

I'm hoping that it's not my German at fault there! My family's German and I lived there last year. I also study the language.
                                No it's not you It's that I haven't taken German since highschool. But I won't say how long ago that was
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X