No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone been able to get there hands on Amanda pics on Urban Rush? I emailed them and they said they dont give them out

SuSiE_SG1
    Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

Next in the Shades of Sam series.... Shades of Sam Blue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

Anyway CAPTION THIS

I wish this lot would hurry up and get to 1300 pages, the suspense is killing me...

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
          I wish this lot would hurry up and get to 1300 pages, the suspense is killing me...
          we're trying, we're trying
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

And just because I'm feeling mischievous...

Originally posted by MajorSam
            Caption This:

Jack: You mean there's people out there who don't like you? I say we and the boys go kick their butts...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              we're trying, we're trying
              I'm excited just by thinking about it.

I'm actually looking forward to Friday's episode. I can't wait to see
              Spoiler:
              Janet
              . Am less excited about seeing
              Spoiler:
              Martouf
              . And, of course, sad that we won't be seeing (or probably hearing about) my favorite General.
              sigpic

Comment

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                  Things like "I want to be an actor" and things..... just not really my cup of tea. I want to find out new things about Amanda, you know?
                  just thought id comment on this because I asked a question about her acting. Why did I ask that question? because its something that im personally going through atm so maybe it wasnt relevant to anyone else, but it meant something to me, however thats neither here nor there anymore
                  - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                    You forgot one, stargate barbie! All American Southerners say "y'all."
                    (Oops--we do!)
                    Yes we do y'all.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TLWROX
                      There are a LOT of pages to this thread, and seeing as how I'm new, and I should have the time and patience to sort through them all, I'd just like to say, I haven't. But I would like to say that I am a huge fan of Sam Carter for many reasons- most of which have probably been mentioned- though I'd like to make it known that I need a butt kickin' lay-day in a show for me to even consider watching it. And though Sam can kick some major bum, she's also brilliant, strong, passionate, and gorgeous.
                      So that's it. Just wanted to put in my two cents. I'd like to be a member of the Sam's a great character thread if that's possible...
                      I'd also like to say that watching old ep.s with any sort of S/J in them makes me horribly depressed and I just walk around aimlessly afterwards and complain to my roomates about how the writers have totally ignored a relationship they were building up for 8 years. I know- this isn't an S/J thread, but I thought I'd just make it easy and condense the two. So there. Thanks for reading my ramblings.
                      Welcome to Samanda. Trust me. No one expects you to read the whole thread. You would never, ever get to post. 8)
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi TLWROX

Check out A Quick-Reference post for the SaGC Thread
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Nem2k
                          just thought id comment on this because I asked a question about her acting. Why did I ask that question? because its something that im personally going through atm so maybe it wasnt relevant to anyone else, but it meant something to me, however thats neither here nor there anymore
                          As I said, just not my cup of tea. Although the organisors of the chat must have found it relevent and potentially interesting to a lot of people. That's why they picked it.
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                            Because you just can't have too many copies of that chat session

I have it too on my brand new blog...

http://www.uberamandafan.com/blog/

Enjoy and feel free to comment...

I think I may have started a trend

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                              Poor Sam. Although I personally reckon that she's being called Princess Snookums again.

Comment

Thanks for the transcripts, guys. I ended up working through the chat, so I couldn't drop in and say howdy. Looks and sounds like a good time was had by all!

As to the type of questions asked, I'm sure Tracy didn't mean that as any kind of personal dig to anyone here. Tracy is one of the sweetest people I've had the priveledge to chat with online (and 'meet' virtually in the IRC chatroom) via SAmanda. I hope folks don't jump on and take offense to her comment, because I know she didn't mean it as a negative jibe towards anyone who asked a question which was posted for Amanda.

We're all a little family here anyway, so lets just thwack eachother with a stuffed fish or... go blue jello wresting... or something (virtually! virtually!) whenever we feel like venting at one of the fam.

PS-> Did you guys see ATLANTIS last night? I loved the ep! Really thought it was great. One of the best eps of the Atlantis series so far imho. Beautifully written, well acted, directed, just... terrific stuff overall. And of course, McKay asking
                                Spoiler:
                                who took his favorite BLUE JELLO off the menu
                                made me laugh out loud, too.

mini(the live atclub chat-deprived)geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Working...
                                X