Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salutes the Tsax!

Yeah, the networking comment seemed very appropriate. But whilst chatting on MSN, between us, AD, Uber and I managed to predict 90% of the answers.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
      Salutes the Tsax!

Yeah, the networking comment seemed very appropriate. But whilst chatting on MSN, between us, AD, Uber and I managed to predict 90% of the answers.
      Well, you and Myrth and Uber did. Mine were probably a little off target

Comment

What's the other thread? And depressing how what where why when?
        it's called 'are the new characters 'stealing' roles', or something like that. it's in the general discussion area.

and what's depressing is waiting for new posts... because that means my theory might be real. and *that's* depressing.

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Salutes the Tsax!

i didn't see any network question or answer.

(are there some parts of the chat that weren't transcribed?)

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

She just said Networking is very important. My transcript (on my Live Journal) is unedited.

Comment

She just said Networking is very important. My transcript (on my Live Journal) is unedited.
              unedited? THANK YOU.

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the transcript. I always love reading Amanda's interviews.
                http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

There are a LOT of pages to this thread, and seeing as how I'm new, and I should have the time and patience to sort through them all, I'd just like to say, I haven't. But I would like to say that I am a huge fan of Sam Carter for many reasons- most of which have probably been mentioned- though I'd like to make it known that I need a butt kickin' lay-day in a show for me to even consider watching it. And though Sam can kick some major bum, she's also brilliant, strong, passionate, and gorgeous.
                  So that's it. Just wanted to put in my two cents. I'd like to be a member of the Sam's a great character thread if that's possible...
                  I'd also like to say that watching old ep.s with any sort of S/J in them makes me horribly depressed and I just walk around aimlessly afterwards and complain to my roomates about how the writers have totally ignored a relationship they were building up for 8 years. I know- this isn't an S/J thread, but I thought I'd just make it easy and condense the two. So there. Thanks for reading my ramblings.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 61
                    Amanda Tapping: ... I was a big spaz as a kid. ...
                    Heh heh...

Almost makes up for missing the chat altogether.

Comment

Because you just can't have too many copies of that chat session

I have it too on my brand new blog...

http://www.uberamandafan.com/blog/

Enjoy and feel free to comment...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                        Heh heh...

Almost makes up for missing the chat altogether.
                        That was the funniest moment of the chat. Dancer of Spaz was squirming in delight when I reported.

Comment

Originally posted by TLWROX
                          There are a LOT of pages to this thread, and seeing as how I'm new, and I should have the time and patience to sort through them all, I'd just like to say, I haven't. But I would like to say that I am a huge fan of Sam Carter for many reasons- most of which have probably been mentioned- though I'd like to make it known that I need a butt kickin' lay-day in a show for me to even consider watching it. And though Sam can kick some major bum, she's also brilliant, strong, passionate, and gorgeous.
                          So that's it. Just wanted to put in my two cents. I'd like to be a member of the Sam's a great character thread if that's possible...
                          I'd also like to say that watching old ep.s with any sort of S/J in them makes me horribly depressed and I just walk around aimlessly afterwards and complain to my roomates about how the writers have totally ignored a relationship they were building up for 8 years. I know- this isn't an S/J thread, but I thought I'd just make it easy and condense the two. So there. Thanks for reading my ramblings.
                          A warm welcome to Samanda TLWROX. Of course you can be a member!
                          I think you'll find that there are many people on the thread who share your opinions about Sam, and I think you'll even find there are a few Shippers around here.
                          Have some blue jello, and while I know there are too many pages to go through completely, you might like to take a look at some select pages that are linked to in the Samandan index. There is a link to the index at the bottom of MajorSal's first post on page one of this thread.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Ohhhh, thankyou to those who posted copies of the AT chat! I didn't think I was going to get to read that. WONDERFUL! *Huge grin*

edit: LOL, she said she fell in love with Sydney, Australia.

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                              Thanks, Lys. I wrote it last night after reading about the upsetting posts on that other thread ... it came from the heart. I saw myself and my dad in it too and I'm sure some of you may do the same.

I would be honored to make a good copy of this poem and have it presented to Amanda and Carmen. But I'm not going to either con ... at least not at the moment.

Peace, CG
                              Could you not get one of the other Samandans who are going to the cons take a copy for you? It's such a beautiful piece of writing, it would be a pity if you couldn't get it to Amanda somehow? I think Carmen would really appreciate it also. I'm sure Coley would do this for you Jester. I can understand though if you would have preferred to give it to Amanda yourself.

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Actually I only predicted the chat would end with Olivia needing a change... lol... which doesn't require a degree to work out

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                                Well, you and Myrth and Uber did. Mine were probably a little off target
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X