Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearlyCircular

Sam: It's called slash, and some people seem to think that you and Daniel are, um, fond of each other.
    Jack: Turn it off, Carter, turn it off now!

NC with apologies to the Jack/Daniel shippers
    HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!

Best one yet!

Don't you just love the new smilies??

Comment

Sam: It's called slash, and some people seem to think that you and Daniel are, um, fond of each other.

Sam watching slash!!!!
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        I know it's been awhile since we had a discussion about patches, but I was playing this afternoon and came up with a patch design. I tried to take all the previous suggestion into consideration.

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Wonder if we could get it embroidered and buy it through the Shipper Store?

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          Oh, and for those of you who didn't make it to AT's live chat and who can't wait until Sandy posts the transcript. I have one saved as a word document. If you send me an email message, I'll forward it to anyone who wants one.

Kat

[email protected]

and hurry, please!

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
            Reet, well I'm fair tuckered so I'll be off, the pooch needs a Jimmy - Its a bit parky now outside though so I'll have to wrap up! Ta Ta For Now!!
            Huh, Coley?
            Originally posted by Tracy Jane
            Ok. Go and give your dog some bladder relief then! And make sure you DO wrap up warm. We don't want you catching a chill.
            Thanks for the translation, Tracy Jane! Sigh. Wish I could go to GABIT.....I'll be lucky just to make Shore Leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
              Okay, Sandy has just posted the chat transcript: http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/archive/2006.html
              wow. that was a small chat. and they didn't ask my question.

how long did the chat last? (1/2 hour?)

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

I hate to tell you, but when I did read slash there were a few stories about Jack and Daniel reading slash stories, sans Carter. But I was younger then.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  it hurts me too, because i don't think she knows the agendas and politics involved. so she prob just thinks some fans hate sam, when in truth there are a few layers of jealousy and 'my character's better than yours!' going on.

amanda, don't take any of it to heart.

sally
                  I think that's the problem. Because she's not a GW regular, she doesn't understand GW politics. It's not a nice business. But I guess people think that by debunking other characters they are gloryifying their own. When in truth they look petty and childish in a lot of cases (though not all)
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Amazingly funny I can't stop laughing at this prospect. Sooooo fits.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                      I just felt it was very superficial. The whole chat. Actually my question was very much to do with how she inspires people and her position allowing her to inspire and help people.
                      it did feel superficial. my question (about whether sam and orlin had sex in ascension) reflected on not only how sam might come off *again*, but if that the writers 'tweaked' one storyline to fit their agenda, what's next?

yes, i'm disappointed in not only my question not making it, but how fluffy the whole chat was. i mean, why bother?

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

wow. that was a small chat. and they didn't ask my question.

how long did the chat last? (1/2 hour?)

sally

I timed it at about 50 minutes.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                          yes you do! don't ruin my deluded stereotypical imagery of a nation! every one in canada says oot and aboot, everyone in england says more tea vicar, everyone in australia requests the presence of shrimp on a "barbie" and is named either bruce or sheila, and all scottish people wear kilts!

furthermore, all italian people say "mamma mia", and i can back this up because i know an italian who actually does say this. texans say "yee haw", french people wear a string of onions around their necks, and just to back all of this up:

top o' the mornin' to ye!
                          You forgot one, stargate barbie! All American Southerners say "y'all."
                          (Oops--we do!)

Comment

it did feel superficial. my question (about whether sam and orlin had sex in ascension) reflected on not only how sam might come off *again*, but if that the writers 'tweaked' one storyline to fit their agenda, what's next?

yes, i'm disappointed in not only my question not making it, but how fluffy the whole chat was. i mean, why bother?

sally
                            It felt like the sort of questions that a 13 year old would ask a pop star. I was really disappointed, especially given the time, thought and effort that the Samandans put into their questions. I wonder whether Ooober could get a chat / interview on her webbie at some point.....? With real thought provoking questions.

BTW: Forgot... Coley also said he was tired.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                              You forgot one, stargate barbie! All American Southerners say "y'all."
                              (Oops--we do!)

Aren't you all named Bubba too?
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                                Aren't you all named Bubba too?
                                And isn't there something about eating southern fried chicken and running for president?

Comment

Working...
                                X