No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, Kat... I'd go for that, but with the original Orange for Samanda, and dark blue for the motto.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Yeah, im trying to find the AT pics of Urban Rush now but having no such luck

SuSiE_SG1
      Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
        Quick question: Is "I got nothin'" something Sam would say?

Just call me court pragmatic conspiracy theorist.
        Osiris-RA has petitioned the Court of Samanda for the title "Royal Pragmatic Conspiracy Theorist"...what say ye????

All in favor, indicate by saying AYE!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          Actually, Kat... I'd go for that, but with the original Orange for Samanda, and dark blue for the motto.
          They're both GORGEOUS. I really love the concept; simple, elegant. Love the one with the motto on there. But I agree with Tracy about the color choice.

Kat, you got mad skills, girl!!

mini

(Sky - speaking of plotting, would you help me plot out my AU Carter!Fic that I mentioned a while back? I need help! If I'm ever gonna write it... lol)

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Hmm, where here's one with a dark blue motto.

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/9574/patch37dx.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
              yes you do! don't ruin my deluded stereotypical imagery of a nation! every one in canada says oot and aboot, everyone in england says more tea vicar, everyone in australia requests the presence of shrimp on a "barbie" and is named either bruce or sheila, and all scottish people wear kilts!

furthermore, all italian people say "mamma mia", and i can back this up because i know an italian who actually does say this. texans say "yee haw", french people wear a string of onions around their necks, and just to back all of this up:

top o' the mornin' to ye!
              Oh darn where did I put my boot? It's got to be around here somewhere! Mama Mia where's aboot when I need it?
              (That's for my Italian half.)
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                Hmm, where here's one with a dark blue motto.

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/9574/patch37dx.jpg
                That is much, much better! Gorgeous! Well done! I personally don't like orange much, but I think it's much more fitting for Samanda.

Comment

"Urban Rush" is a SHAW Cable community TV production. Kinda limited access. Looks like you can get in touch with them at [email protected] - I bet they'd be pretty good about responding to inquiries regarding PR photos from the airing of the show if they have any in their archives.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                  ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                    Oh darn where did I put my boot? It's got to be around here somewhere! Mama Mia where's aboot when I need it?
                    (That's for my Italian half.)
                    tried to green ya, but you know how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                      tried to green ya, but you know how it is.
                      ? Now you've totally confused my Polish half.
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

? Now you've totally confused my Polish half.
                        So, if you've got a polish half, an italian half and a canadian half........ surely that's like.....oh my. I think either my maths has gone totally AWOL recently, or I'm going insane, or it doesn't work. Or maybe all three.

Comment

So, if you've got a polish half, an italian half and a canadian half........ surely that's like.....oh my. I think either my maths has gone totally AWOL recently, or I'm going insane, or it doesn't work. Or maybe all three.
                          i was gonna say something aboot that too but, oiy!
                          she's also half joe camel and a third fonzarelli.

Comment

Here's the math equation just for you.

1/2 Italian +1/2 Polish=1 Canadian

(or 1 very confused person around the holidays)
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                              I just saw the anti-carter thrad. *cries*
                              Oh, it was such a good start to the day otherwise.
                              It rips my heart out to think of Amanda coming to Gateworld and seeing that title let alone the contents. I gave up reading after page one, as I couldn't stand it any more.
                              I totally understand Sky intervening to tell Sam fans to stay out of it, but I hope she can understand it's terribly hard to sit back and watch, so I can also understand where the Sam fans (AD's post especially) were coming from.
                              Blah. Now I'm all paranoid that I'm going to get pulled up for this post because I'm bashing posters in other threads or something like that.
                              But I just feel so totally deflated of all energy now. It's like a little part of me withers every time I hear a comment against Sam's character.
                              I didn’t know there was an anti-Sam thread… that’s a tad harsh. After all, she doesn’t write the scripts. Perhaps it should be renamed the ‘Anti-what-those-idiot-writers-are-doing-to-Sam’ thread.

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Here's the math equation just for you.

1/2 Italian +1/2 Polish=1 Canadian

(or 1 very confused person around the holidays)
                                what do you get if you mix an english person with an irish person? or a french person with a danish person? or a monkey with a giraffe?

ok, thats it, i'm goin' to bed!

Comment

Working...
                                X