Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coley
    nows the time to think of doing some bar work perhaps?

just think how many gatechicks will be there

opens up the floor for 1speed!
    And as usual, 1speed can't resist jumping right in...

Yeah, if it's anything like last time, us Gateblokes will be greatly outnumbered by Gatetotty...

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
      Wait til I tell everyone you're obsessed with Teal'c dressed in tutu.
      That is an image I SOOOOOOOO don't need in my head.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
        Wow! Nice work, Kat! I'm sold and it would take me a whole heckuvalot more than THAT to get over there.

*kicks Atlantic Ocean*
        Spaz, you and I can comiserate together that weekend. I won't be attending GABIT either. That's what I get for promising my niece that I'd be there to watch her graduate and for attending the Vancouver SG con and then the FS con later in the year.
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam

Yeah, if it's anything like last time, us Gateblokes will be greatly outnumbered by Gatetotty...
          *needs to rob a bank*
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
            Spaz, you and I can comiserate together that weekend. I won't be attending GABIT either. That's what I get for promising my niece that I'd be there to watch her graduate and for attending the Vancouver SG con and then the FS con later in the year.
            Oh... you poor thing.

No, I'm all for it. Whine, whine, whine. I'm most definitely game. And you know what's weird? This'll kinda put it in perspective - by that time, we'll have a good idea of whether or not SG-1 will be renewed for an 11th season. Freaky, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
              *needs to rob a bank*
              Or find a friendly accountant who's "good with figures"?

Comment

Excuse me... Gatetotty?!

Wow... I dunno what to say about that. Somehow "Gateblokes" no longer seems appropriate...

Comment

Or find a friendly accountant who's "good with figures"?
                  Hmmmm....I wonder who that could be

I need to set up a company in Papua New Guinea with assets of about 3.25 million
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

Mmmm... Sam/Beckett... Intriguing. I'm sure we could fine a fic or twelve on an LJ site somewhere.

Oh, AD...

sam beckett!!!!!!!!!!

aargh, the world implodes

(QL fans will get this)
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                      You've got plenty of time before Gabit to get a weekend job. It's not even L150 for the entire weekend, that includes photos and autographs. You know you want to go. Come on, you'd only have to save L15/month. That's less than four pounds a week. For less than the cost of a soda each day, you can spend the entire weekend with Amanda and some of your wacky Samandan family.

Kat
                      Kat's right. You're passing up an opportunity to see Amanda for a pretty lousy excuse, seeing as you've got such a huge window of time to work up some money before GABIT.
                      For me, money isn't so much the problem. I mean, hey, don't get me wrong, I would certainly fit into the 'poor student' category, but what I'm saying is that I'd be willing to find a way to work up the money before November. But, even though I'm the tiniest itsiest littlest bit older than you, I'm obviously far less independent and would never be allowed overseas on my own. In other words, no way in hell am I going to GABIT.
                      You've got the opportunity Qas, I'm sure you could do it. All I'm saying is, if I were you, I would.

Anyway, don't mind my rambling, I'm only here to procrastinate.
                      *glares at uni enrollment form sitting on desk, wishing it to either fill itself in or burst into a million flaming pieces*

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        sam beckett!!!!!!!!!!

(QL fans will get this)

Love it! That would be a great pairing. Can you imagine their genius children?

NC

Comment

LOL If I actually got a job my parents would never let me quit so its best not to start
                          love Torri

Comment

Excuse me... Gatetotty?!

Wow... I dunno what to say about that. Somehow "Gateblokes" no longer seems appropriate...
                            Hmm, yes, well... don't know quite what came over me there, sorry.

If it's any consolation, I'll probably suffer the Wrath of the Royal Accountant when she reads that.

In fact, I think I'd better go into hiding right now. Or better still, emigrate...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                              sam beckett!!!!!!!!!!

(QL fans will get this)
                              Speaking of which, I stumbled across a QL/SG-1 crossover story somewhere, and meant to go back and read it. But now I can't find it... Sam jumps into Sam...

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                                Anyway, don't mind my rambling, I'm only here to procrastinate.
                                *glares at uni enrollment form sitting on desk, wishing it to either fill itself in or burst into a million flaming pieces*
                                Get the pen out, ds, or I'll kick your butt. Just do it, girl!!!!

My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X