No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welll.......sorry, but I can't give green *spits and swears at nasty Gateworld*

As for Qasim..... the punishment will be worse than a shooting......
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
      They are soooooooooooooooooooo lush. Green for you!!!! Awww..... the first two especially! Yummy scrummy Amanda moment!
      I thought she looked fantastic in that first photo, and I just can't help it... any picture where AT is smiling is a good one in my book and loved the team shot. It was great seeing them all smiling together. I've been missing the happy moments lately.

Comment

Yeah. I love it when the team looks happy and friendly together. I like the quips too. The moment about the backing singer was great.

And Amanda, when she smiles, she just lights up the room. If she smiles at me at GABIT in Nov, it will really just make my year.

Comment

I'm still learning how to make these gifs so it's not great by any means, but I always love seeing Sam in action, even if it's a hurt and comfort moment. I'm sure Tracy, Qasim and AD wouldn't mind kissing Sam's ouchies and making her feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam
            http://img494.imageshack.us/img494/4...ndpete26oe.jpg

Well it said that Qasim was a very busy boy last year. lol
            *beams away*

*beams Sam away with him*
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
              I'm still learning how to make these gifs so it's not great by any means, but I always love seeing Sam in action, even if it's a hurt and comfort moment. I'm sure Tracy, Qasim and AD wouldn't mind kissing Sam's ouchies and making her feel better.

No objections here
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                No objections here
                None here either. I'll take the lower half, Qasim!

Comment

None here either. I'll take the lower half, Qasim!
                  Shes mine!! Takes out sword - On Guard!!
                  love Torri

Comment

Now, now....I'm sure we can share. Look... when you have Weir, I'll have Sam and we'll play swapsies.

Comment

Yeah. I love it when the team looks happy and friendly together. I like the quips too. The moment about the backing singer was great.

And Amanda, when she smiles, she just lights up the room. If she smiles at me at GABIT in Nov, it will really just make my year.
                      Some more happy moments then

and another AT
                      sigpic

Comment

Now, now....I'm sure we can share. Look... when you have Weir, I'll have Sam and we'll play swapsies.
                        *considers deal*

*takes deal (but will he stick to it and not try to snatch them both...tune in in 5 minutes for the conclusion)*
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                          Shes mine!! Takes out sword - On Guard!!
                          Now, now Qasim....you don't want security called do you???? AD might take Sam for himself.
                          sigpic

Comment

Trying....to.....string.....words.....together....

JanSam, where are you getting these pics? Her facial expressions are amazing!

Comment

Now, now Qasim....you don't want security called do you???? AD might take Sam for himself.
                              *checks msn*

*AD's status is away*

*considers next move*
                              love Torri

Comment

Yeah...but......

I'll just get them both rolling drunk and run away with her when noone's looking/conscious.

Comment

Working...
                                X