X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JanSam
    LOL Here is a towel Qasim....and more AT

*thunk*
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
      *thunk*
      I thought it took you a while to respond.

I had to admit... I was stuck for words for a few seconds. That beam... it's just so............
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        That's the problem... they generally have too much stuff for a single episode and too little for a two parter, so it always ends up that the first one is really well paced and the second drags, but you have to watch the second cos you're dying to find out what happens.

Did that just make *any* sense?
        But I loved Reckoning 2!!!!! And Moebius 2!!!!! and ok I'll stop.
        sigpic

Comment

I had to admit... I was stuck for words for a few seconds. That beam... it's just so............
          so *thunk*?
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

LOL That's cause he was over harrassing Greg about the white page of doom lol.
            sigpic

Comment

Hehee. I tried to harrass Greg, then the damn thing booted me out just to prove a point.

Comment

LOL That's cause he was over harrassing Greg about the white page of doom lol.
                Harassing!! LOL you should see some of the threads about a year ago
                love Torri

Comment

Hehee. I tried to harrass Greg, then the damn thing booted me out just to prove a point.
                  LOL ah Tracy Jane...have a beer relax.....the white page of doom is scheduled for repairs in the morning....that will teach it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                    Harassing!! LOL you should see some of the threads about a year ago

LOL think I'll leave this alone......quick Pete run a back-ground check on Qasim!
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL think I'll leave this alone......quick Pete run a back-ground check on Qasim!
                      Petes gonna get knocked the ......
                      love Torri

Comment

I can't drink, I'm on duty. *Serves Rum and Cokes all round*

However, Pete doing a backcheck on Qasim will occupy him til the end of his career, the amount of dirt there is to dig.

Comment

However, Pete doing a backcheck on Qasim will occupy him til the end of his career, the amount of dirt there is to dig.
                          *Pete mysteriously finds no proof of the existence of the entity known as Qasim*
                          love Torri

Comment

Haven't had much luck posting today, but here's hoping these go through.

Comment

They are soooooooooooooooooooo lush. Green for you!!!! Awww..... the first two especially! Yummy scrummy Amanda moment!

Comment

http://img494.imageshack.us/img494/4...ndpete26oe.jpg

Well it said that Qasim was a very busy boy last year. lol
                                Last edited by Skydiver; 07 January 2006, 07:36 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X