Clear All

HAPPY NEW YEAR, SAMANDA!

For those celebrating, please

wrap up warm and dry

have fun

but be good

drink responsibly

and DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!

Just sayin', see ya safe and sound back at the Boards!
    MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
    sigpic
    Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Popping over to chime in before we head out for the celebrations!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

Lets us all raise a glass to the wicked coolest online thread on the 'net!
      Here's to YOU ALL, SAMANDANS everywhere!

Oh ...and CANADIAN SAMANDANS, too!

teehee...!!

Cheers!
      mini(the newyears)geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        HAPPY NEW YEARS SAMANDA

and no, i'm not AT. i'm not tall, pretty or skinny. i dont' have a husband or baby and i definitely am not an actress
        But other than that you're a dead ringer, right?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          But other than that you're a dead ringer, right?

She's lying!!!! She's hardly gonna put hands up and go "Hey, I'm AT?!?" Is she....? Or is she......

Cos it's You, Uber!
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

If AD is Amanda that's the most brilliant cover story ever!!

17 year old Aussie boy.... you go Amanda you rock!!!

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
            So MajorSal is AT?! I had it down as either AD or maybe Sky.....!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
              Putting my self in Sam's shoes ... Having your two CO's go klepto on you is disconcerting. Would I think that Robert and Jack were in it together?? It's highly possible. Having lost my confidence in Jack, because I really believe he stole that device and in turn destroyed my confidence and trust in him. I would go to Hammond, eventually. I think it would be a difficult task though.

She didn't want to say anything to Hammond about Jack. In fact she didn't say anything, Jack told Hammond what happened. I think Sam would think long and hard about the decision before she went to Hammond. Why? So glad you asked for several reasons (just my take on it).

1. She was a little disappointed that she wasn't given command of SG-1, but in general she was really okay with it. Remember Daniel strongly stating she should be the new leader. She may fear others will not take her seriously if she accused Robert of the same offense as Jack. They may think it's a ploy to get him off the team in hopes of her taking his place.

2. She would in turn be snitching on him. Not a good thing in the Military. No one knows about Jack's undercover or about the rogue group stealing technology. Outsiders would see two members of SG-1 being accused of stealing. As we all know by the time word makes it way through the grapevine a scarce amount of truth is left.

3. (My favorite) What did she see? She saw Robert picking something up by the DHD. She had no way of knowing what it was? She may dismiss it at first, but curiosity gets the better of her. I think she would investigate the situation herself. Once she finds out the device is really from the Asgard she begins to seriously wonder about him. I think it would be interesting to see Sam struggling with following order from a man she doesn't know if she can trust. She watches him 'pick-up' another piece or two. She realizes what is going on about the time he discovers she knows. (and as Strix Varia mentioned above) Jack gets wind of what they plan to do to her and he struggles to get to her and not blow his cover. Daniel and Teal'c are both disappointed in Jack (he plays his role so perfectly), therefore they don't trust anything he says. SHe goes to Hammond and Robert knows this is his last trip through the gate (Hammond wants concrete evidence on robert so they allow one last mission). Robert somehow ends up alone on the planet with Sam. Sam is in a fight to save herself and not knowing who she can trust.

I think there are so many possibilities this story could go ... and I have rambled on long enough.
              Now where's that story ? I hope you write one .
              And fellow Samandans

Comment

Happy New Year Everyone!

AT: (thinking) I'm never coming to CA again to film with Rick, first it rains cats and dogs and floods the set, then everything starts to shake

RDA: Listen Rob at little earthquake is no big deal just keep filming so we can get out of the water.

Yes it has been raining almost all day and about an hour and half ago we had a little 3.9 quake about 60 miles away.
                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                  She's lying!!!! She's hardly gonna put hands up and go "Hey, I'm AT?!?" Is she....? Or is she......

Cos it's You, Uber!
                  *audible gasp*

My secret's out.

Well I do laugh exactly like her...or at least have been told so by several Samandans...including MajorSam...so there's that...

And it appears time for another UMLAUT usage reminder!

*taps fingers on desk impatiently*

However, if you can't type a Ü, then feel free to use the Samandan equivalent of Ooo (capital "o" and two lowercase "o"s)

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Sorry, I thought I inserted an umlaut. Sorry. Grrrrr. I keep forgetting that I'm on a stupid English keyboard now. Sorry Ueber.

Comment

happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                        However, if you can't type a Ü, then feel free to use the Samandan equivalent of Ooo (capital "o" and two lowercase "o"s)

Hey I think I got it now. It's pronounced Oober and rhymes with Goober!
                        Not Ewwwber. Right?

Oh and I'd like to say that I'm truly saddened that there are no new smilies for Janet and Jacob.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          HAPPY NEW YEARS SAMANDA

and no, i'm not AT. i'm not tall, pretty or skinny. i dont' have a husband or baby and i definitely am not an actress
                          but you ARE wonderful, so that puts you in her league.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
                            Aw, man, you got me! I thought for sure it was AD. The Aussie thing is just a cover story....
                            Hahaha, I don't think I'd be able to get my head out of my shirt to post here if were AT

What?

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                              Hey I think I got it now. It's pronounced Oober and rhymes with Goober!
                              Not Ewwwber. Right?

Oh and I'd like to say that I'm truly saddened that there are no new smilies for Janet and Jacob.
                              Yes. Rhymes with goober.

But it requires 3 or more O's to work. For example Ooober or Ooooober. This is appropriate and acceptable in my eyes. Never EVER Oober.

Of course I would prefer the Ü...but that's a given.

ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ

Comment

well this is certainly a turnup for the books

Now they just need a S/J one

Happy New Year all
                                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X