Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    actually, given the people can read without logging in, anyone could lurk here
    And we already know that JM et al hang on our every word....
    If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
    proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
    Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

This is totally off-topic, but I thought it was cute so I figured I'd share.

I'm in the process of teaching my daughter to read. We've already learned the sounds of all the letters so I thought it would be nice to buy her some beginner books to practice reading. We recieved the first set in the mail yesterday, and lo-and-behold the first book in the series was entitled Sam. When I showed it to my daughter she just giggled and said 'It says Sam!' Obviously she already knew that name by sight. LOL
      Last edited by ForeverSg1; 30 December 2005, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
        I adore this one! Who do we have to thank for all these?
        wallpaperman i belive darren said. they are so cute, especially this one
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, wallpaperman is the guy behind http://www.thescifiworld.net I used these smilies to do something on Intel a couple of weeks back, which ended up in them getting used over there. Give me a few mins and I might treat you to something!
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
            I just had a WILD thought...what if one of us *was* AT? Who would it be?
            That's just the sort of question she'd ask to throw us off her trail!

I suppose we could be suspicious of anyone claiming to be in Canada... like MajorSam (and WHY is she so free with that orangerator, eh?), Minigeek (who has a clever enough cover story to throw us all off...), and Historian (who lurks inconspicuously most of the time)...

Just teasing; something tells me that if Amanda does visit here occasionally, she does so anonymously.

And ChopinGal can vouch that it's not me.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
              That's just the sort of question she'd ask to throw us off her trail!
              Holy Hannah, Strix, you've exposed my cunning plan! Welcome to *MY* life! I've been reading your fic and you're spot on!

Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Comment

I know I'm out of the loop. but where are you getting all these smilies? They are fantastic!!!!!! Miss the big grin one tho......
                On fighting:
                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

the smiles for GW were updated to include these neat customizable ones. just look over to your right whenyou post a reply (they're not available for quick reply) and you'll see them

if you want the expanded ones, click on the 'more' link at the bottom of the box
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                    This is totally off-topic, but I thought it was cute so I figured I'd share.

I'm in the process of teaching my daughter to read. We've already learned the sounds of all the letters so I thought it would be nice to buy her some beginner books to practice reading. We recieved the first set in the mail yesterday, and lo-and-behold the first book in the series was entitled Sam. When I showed it to my daughter she just giggled and said 'It says Sam!' Obviously she already knew that name by sight. LOL
                    Too cute for 'words'...

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                      I know I'm out of the loop. but where are you getting all these smilies? They are fantastic!!!!!! Miss the big grin one tho......
                      Lida! Good to see you! I know, I've been out of the loop as well and I came on and saw all these new smilies! Like the Ronon one???? LOL.

Comment

Have to say, I always wondered what it would be like if one of the cast posed as a fan, just to mix and cause trouble. Ok.... who are the troublemakers??

Btw: Found GW a little slow, so you're gonna have to wait for my little treat.
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Holy Hannah, Strix, you've exposed my cunning plan! Welcome to *MY* life! I've been reading your fic and you're spot on!
                          LOL! Is the Castle of GAAAAAAAGGGGhh related to the House That Papa Smurf Built, then?

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                            LOL! Is the Castle of GAAAAAAAGGGGhh related to the House That Papa Smurf Built, then?
                            Aww, you got me! My GAAAAGH is laced with a secret ingredient - cr*ck!!! I always thought Papa Smurf was waaaay too happy if you get my driffffft...

Tracy Jane said to look for troublemakers....so it CAN'T be me

<---looking innocent inocuous and inconspicuous
                            Last edited by WhatFateAlmondRoca; 30 December 2005, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz

And Amanda Tapping, if you're even braving this forum still, you totally rock!
                              Yes, Ms. T rocks indeed. I remember Bam-Bam (the stunt guy) even responded to my question a few months back and confirmed that "cool" is a word that applies to her. If she's actually braving this page, it must be weird for her. Queen, Samanda etc? But it sounds like she did appreciate the Big Red Book, so she knows we're just appreciative and wacky, not dangerous.

Comment

I despise candied yams. So I'll lob a nice fresh apple pie your way....
                                Apple pie ala mode?

Although I do prefer Chocoalte Cream pie, apple is good.

Woah!! New smilies rule!!
                                sigpic
                                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X