• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55
    What they might be thinking:

RDA: I love this job.
    AT: He's so cuddly.
    MS: Why doesn't she ever put her head on *my* shoulder?
    CJ: Little do those guys know I get to hug her all the time. Ha!
    No, this is what Chris is saying:
    "I am so high right now"

I just thought this, since Chris Judge is the only person in the picture smiling/laughing.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
      Ah, Geeky Carter, the Best Carter of all the Alternate Realities.
      Absolutely, without a doubt, no contest, not a chance for the competition.

Comment

Sam: Pete, get this through your thick skull, I'm in love with Jack. I'm sorry, but that's the way it is. You'll find someone, so quit stalking me.

*ducks all the trash being thrown her way from the non-shippers in the group*

Couldn't resist. <weg>
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
          Sam: Pete, get this through your thick skull, I'm in love with Jack. I'm sorry, but that's the way it is. You'll find someone, so quit stalking me.

*ducks all the trash being thrown her way from the non-shippers in the group*

Couldn't resist. <weg>
          *throws candied yams Sunny's way just for fun*

This shipper actually thought Pete was OK (as in a non-threat, hehe).

Comment

I was wondering the same thing!! Lol....

Originally posted by Skydiver
            there was something she said that caught my attention. about how the house they were in now was really small and that olivia is sleeping in thier room and i'm wondering, did they move? did they finally give up on renovating their other house?

i'm not meaning to pry, just wondering. i know that she used to have a house that overlooked the ocean because she had an ocean kayak and when don davis got married, she said that she hung a congratulations banner off their balcony/deck and they saw it from the water

so i was just wondering if something happened iwth their 'papa smurf on crack' house
            sigpic

Comment

Oooh captions... I like this game

"It's blue... it's jello.. hmm not bad, who knew"

Originally posted by SunKrux
              Couldn't resist captioning this...

Amanda: I don't know if I'll ever learn to sing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" correctly.
              sigpic

Comment

I just realised... I've been on this thread a year now. I joined Gateworld on the 27th of December. I never thought I'd stick with it this long, but I have, and it's been brilliant. I may not get online again until sometime late next week, so I'd just like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!!

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  there was something she said that caught my attention. about how the house they were in now was really small and that olivia is sleeping in thier room and i'm wondering, did they move? did they finally give up on renovating their other house?

i'm not meaning to pry, just wondering. i know that she used to have a house that overlooked the ocean because she had an ocean kayak and when don davis got married, she said that she hung a congratulations banner off their balcony/deck and they saw it from the water

so i was just wondering if something happened iwth their 'papa smurf on crack' house
                  My first thought after reading this was that they are in another house while they finish the renovation in their house. It's been done. I know renovation jobs take a while to do, especially if your doing the work yourself. Depending on what stage they are at, it might not be at a stage where a little can be around.

Of course it could be the same house and they have finished renovation and now they are adding on. I don't know, but some of you made some good points.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                    My first thought after reading this was that they are in another house while they finish the renovation in their house. It's been done. I know renovation jobs take a while to do, especially if your doing the work yourself. Depending on what stage they are at, it might not be at a stage where a little can be around.

Of course it could be the same house and they have finished renovation and now they are adding on. I don't know, but some of you made some good points.
                    Plus, with a baby in the house, it may not have been safe to stay there. I mean, renovation can be pretty dangerous. My godparents renovated a house and their baby fell through the ceiling! It was probably safer for them to rent a smaller house for the time being. And given that Amanda is a bit of a worrier (in the nicest possible, super cuddly lovely caring way), it was probably to help her sleep at night too!
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I just finished a pretty good action/adventure story, heavy on team whumping, but sort of focused on Jack and Sam:

Carter Smiled by Offworlder
                      http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/archiv...rtersmiled.php

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                        I just finished a pretty good action/adventure story, heavy on team whumping, but sort of focused on Jack and Sam:

Carter Smiled by Offworlder
                        http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/archiv...rtersmiled.php
                        Thanks, Strix. I've just been doing a little Daniel/Janet fic in between working on my big Sam focused 20 parter, where I majorly put Sam through the wringer. The link for the D/J is below, if anyone's interested.

Trying For Love
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                          *throws candied yams Sunny's way just for fun*

This shipper actually thought Pete was OK (as in a non-threat, hehe).
                          YUCK! Not the candied yams! That's just nasty!
                          sigpic
                          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Up you go, Samanda!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow it's hard to believe that a new year will begin in just under 48hr hours. What really amazes me is when I think that Stargate is going on it's tenth year. Ten years. I can't believe I've been watching this show for nearly a decade. That's the longest I have ever watched any television series.

I know I've had my issues with certain storylines, but I have to admit that overall it's been a wonderful ride. Like Amanda mentioned in her interview, many of us have had the opportunity to make new friends here on Gateworld and the Samanda thread or at Stargate conventions thanks to our shared interested in the show and Amanda. It's really great to have a place where I can come and chat with other people who really get what I'm talking about and who don't look at me funny when I start explaining my favorite show. A year ago I would have never thought that would be possible.

I'm really looking forward to meeting more of my fellow Samandans at the upcoming Cons. Hopefully the new year will have many good things in store for us all, especially concerning our gal Sam and the always charming and witty Amanda.

Editted because I was informed Im a day too early...
                              Last edited by ForeverSg1; 30 December 2005, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Just something a little different for the countdown.

Comment

Working...
                                X