• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Interview with Amanda is now posted on GW main page - AT Interview
    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
      Joe M. is online and answering questions in his usual cryptic form, but here's a couple that you might find interesting.

There will be episodes in which Vala will be heavy, and there will be episodes in which she will be light.

No, the show won't revolve around any single character.

NC
      Thank you, NC. They are interesting... (if in that Chinese-Curse sort of way) :chuckle: :shudder:

So - would the first one mean...
      Spoiler:
      Vala is heavy in the eps where she's carrying the Holy plot device sprog(s) and is light after its/their delivery?
      Yes, I know - thorough-going cynic, aren't I?

Or is Vala just going to pull a weight-loss scam at the SGC just to keep her con-artist and swindling skills honed?

And the second...
      Spoiler:
      I suspect that just means that the show will revolve around two certain characters (maybe 3 or 4 if one counts the Holy Plot Device Sprog(s)) - none of which will be Sam.

Alas. Cynic that I am, I realize I have achieved a complete lack of ability to believe that Joe's answers in his thread (or blog) provide - or are intended to provide - actual information.

I suppose I'd better go do some sort of appropriate penance for not worshipping at the shrine of Saint Joe of the Immaculate Intimation in the Cathedral Of Vala (Our Lady of Prepackaged Perpetual Pulchritude and Prolific Perpetration).

Sigh.
      ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

The great thing about Sam is the fact that she comes in all different shapes and sizes;
        -Human Carter
        -Robotic clone Carter
        -Replicator Carter
        -Alternate reality Carter (x2)
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
          Thank you, NC. They are interesting... (if in that Chinese-Curse sort of way) :chuckle: :shudder:

So - would the first one mean...
          Spoiler:
          Vala is heavy in the eps where she's carrying the Holy plot device sprog(s) and is light after its/their delivery?
          Yes, I know - thorough-going cynic, aren't I?

Or is Vala just going to pull a weight-loss scam at the SGC just to keep her con-artist and swindling skills honed?

And the second...
          Spoiler:
          I suspect that just means that the show will revolve around two certain characters (maybe 3 or 4 if one counts the Holy Plot Device Sprog(s)) - none of which will be Sam.

Alas. Cynic that I am, I realize I have achieved a complete lack of ability to believe that Joe's answers in his thread (or blog) provide - or are intended to provide - actual information.

I suppose I'd better go do some sort of appropriate penance for not worshipping at the shrine of Saint Joe of the Immaculate Intimation in the Cathedral Of Vala (Our Lady of Prepackaged Perpetual Pulchritude and Prolific Perpetration).

Sigh.
          LOL! I bet you loved this non-answer that Joe gave a few days ago.

Originally posted by greytop
          Will we see Vala's child in S10?

What child? Well, let's just say if she was pregnant and did have a child, then, yeah, we would probably see that child in season 10.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
            New Interview with Amanda is now posted on GW main page - AT Interview
            Yeah, its a great interview (Amanda makes some very amusing comments ), and there's more to come tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
              Yeah, its a great interview (Amanda makes some very amusing comments ), and there's more to come tomorrow.
              I totally agree....Um, what are we talking about?
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

What child? Well, let's just say if she was pregnant and did have a child, then, yeah, we would probably see that child in season 10.

NC
                Does anyone here entertain the notion that after the complete ripping apart of the notion of the space sprog when that twit Alex Levine put those idiotic stataments at the sci-fi blog he was doing at the time, that they decided against the sprog? I mean there could not have been a more unified cry of "WTF" from every faction of fandom, including the D/V lovers, if they had announced that the show was indeed cancelled that very day.

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou
                  I totally agree....Um, what are we talking about?
                  The interview that GateWorld did with Amanda Tapping? It's on the front page of the main site.

Comment

Wow, I'm loving these intervies with Amanda!
                    I'm glad she seems so happy and at ease with all that's been happening about Sam. I can't help but feel some of it's a front, putting on a brave face, but she seems to be coping with everything well.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

it's possible, but i'll believe it when i see it.

they worked too hard to get CB back and to accomodate her l ife issues.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou
                        The great thing about Sam is the fact that she comes in all different shapes and sizes;
                        -Human Carter
                        -Robotic clone Carter
                        -Replicator Carter
                        -Alternate reality Carter (x2)
                        and geek sam was sooooo adorable!!!!

um, don't we have 3 au sam's?

TBFTGOG, POV and Moebius

ooh, and welcome to samanda

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                          I agree I enjoyed the first part and look forward to part 2.
                          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                            Wow, I'm loving these intervies with Amanda!
                            I'm glad she seems so happy and at ease with all that's been happening about Sam. I can't help but feel some of it's a front, putting on a brave face, but she seems to be coping with everything well.
                            yeah. the interview is nice and fun.

but it does kinda worry me that she's so unsure. I mean, how can you not know what to do with a character that's been there since the beginning????

sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, wow...you guys really are superior beings aren't you, sort of like talking to some ancients on a forum...How's Oma doing these days, last I heard she and Anubis were sort of in an eternal fight...?

Oh, wait...I'm going off the subject. That interview with Miss Tapping was great!!!

sigpic

Comment

NC
                                Oh, yeah - if she was pregnant, Vala could avoid that whole child-birth, naming, child-care, feeding, changing, raising, bottles, nappies, diaper-rashes, burping up, getting up in the middle of the night, setting a good example for the offspring stuff, and just bear a nice, neat convenient plot device or two, right from the start. Vala's always such a good girl who's always so concerned for the comfort and welfare of others, I bet she'll be her usual ultra-considerate of the whole Stargate universe self and do just that! :big, toothy, vacant grin: Someone ought to buy that dear girl Vala a halo, shouldn't they?

I guess it's more penance before the shrine of the Immaculate Intimation at Our Lady of Prepackaged Perpetual Pulchritude and Prolific Perpetration for me....
                                ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X