Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deepspace
    Have a wonderful, safe, enjoyable journey Jester.
    *smiles*
    Deep has been to the Pacific Northwest once. I think you will love it, there are some magical places there.
    Hope you can drop by and post next week.
    I lived near Issaquah, WA for nearly 23 years. I have to admit, on a clear day, looking out across the horizon and seeing Mt. Rainier rising up into the sky was truly spectacular. Unfortunately, I'm one of those strange creatures who get depressed by the constant lack of sun and permanent drizzle so I had to move away. Hopefully, Jester will have a few sunny, with clear skies, days while she is there so she can really see what makes the Pacific Northwest so spectacular.

Comment

Ho guys. This is a bit of an SOS.

I have to visit my grandparents on tuesday 27th and GABIT registration opens on that day. Firstly, are the tickets likely to sell out on that day? Secondly, if so, does anyone out there have any suggestions for me? I'm so desperate to go and my grandparents don't have internet access.

If you have any ideas, please contact me via the email address I've got as my MSN address.

Thanks guys.

Tracy xxxx
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

thoughts on gup

Spoiler:

yep, finally got to see it, in fat i'm seeing it now. Don't ask

anyway, yeah, we had typical rod prepubescent bits, but i think we also learned a bit about Sam too. the part where she says 'your job is to stay warm, stay breathing and stay alive and wait for your team to come and get you.'

we just learned a lot about sam and her team and one vital difference between her and rod. She's had to learn to trust. and she does trust her team. Rod has never done that, and maybe he's unable to do that.

however, sam's trust in her team is implicit. maybe i'm reading too much into it, but i think we got a glimpse into sam's head in death knell and grace. She just had to stay alive to be rescued...and whatever she did to save herself, she had to bear in mind that she couldn't screw up thier plans to help her

she trusts her friends and her team, 10000%

Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas all and a safe & happy New Year!!

Myrth

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
            Thanks, jckfan55. I just finished posting the final chapter, also. It may take a few minutes to show up, but it's done.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2615836/1/
            Read the whole story and really enjoyed it. Thanks it was great!
            In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
            so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
            Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
            Hic Comitas Regit
            Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Ah man, as some might have noticed by my spelling error, I'm not Jewish. I just wanted to
              apologize for the typo... unfortunately I did look it up on the internet, but obviously the information I found was wrong. Hopefully I didn't offend anyone.

Kat
              Last edited by ForeverSg1; 23 December 2005, 07:27 PM.

Comment

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
                to all Samandans and their Famlies.
                For all those traveling have a safe journey!!!
                In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                Hic Comitas Regit
                Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Happy holidays everyone.

have fun, drive safe, buckle up and don't drink and drive.

we want everyone back here later on this week when the holidays are over

sigpic

Comment

Thanks to everyone who answered my questions about kids at GABIT. The information was very helpful! I was just curious.

Nice manip, ForeverSg1!!

Lucky you, Skydiver, for getting to see GUP. Looking forward to seeing this one.

A HI to all those who stopped by recently that we haven't seen lately! Can't wait until the new episodes begin in January---hopefully good things to discuss.

As far as AT's interview, I'm looking for the longer version to see what else was said. It sounds like the same information from GABIT. If this interview was conducted recently, it seems disheartening that she has yet not heard anything from the producers about what is going on. If this is a so-called Stargate "family", wouldn't you at least want to ease some feelings. I guess not, given past events for other actors on the show. It is difficult to know how to react when you don't know what's really going on.

Comment

GUP is very enjoyable.

without spoiling i think i can say that i enjoy a chance to see sam not as the Lt colonel, but more as a woman. she's more at ease and relaxed, both in her movements and speech patterns

anyone who writes fic, studying GUP could give you a bit of insight into how to write Sam Carter instead of Soldier Carter

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        GUP is very enjoyable.

without spoiling i think i can say that i enjoy a chance to see sam not as the Lt colonel, but more as a woman. she's more at ease and relaxed, both in her movements and speech patterns

anyone who writes fic, studying GUP could give you a bit of insight into how to write Sam Carter instead of Soldier Carter

that's great. It will be fun to see Sam more at ease and relaxed.

Has anyone seen the new TV Zone Special #67 Stargate 2006 with AT's interview? I've noticed that this has just come out, and it is an issue about the second half with interviews from alot of the cast members. If anyone has it, let us know!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

Ah man, as some might have noticed by my spelling error, I'm not Jewish. I just wanted to
                          apologize for the typo... unfortunately I did look it up on the internet, but obviously the information I found was wrong. Hopefully I didn't offend anyone.

Kat
                          OMG. When do I get to sit in her lap and ask her what I want for christmas?

Comment

Happy Holidays to Samandans!!
                            Happy New Year!! I hope to meet some of you at Shore Leave in July 2006!
                            nell
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy Holidays Samandans !
                              Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Just listen for the Ring Transport...

Wishing peace, love and joy to all.

Comment

Working...
                                X